Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (43660 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by DozieInc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Efezik007:
U are from Delta, but after reading through ur profile, u did not recognize Delta in ur social service.
U spend all ur time and resources in another region,
Now, u wan to contest for a public position.
Very soon, u will come to Delta and start looking for electorate and the blessing of ur elders and kinsman.
I trust UPU.
Dey Will disown u
Your comment taya person.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by bfmconcepts: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let's support this young fresh and brilliant presidential aspirants

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
He was born in Lagos but his parents are from Delta state, does it mean he can't say "I am from Delta state? He's stupid for putting it in that manner.
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by FrancisIgya: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
I thought Ikubuse would contest for President of Biafra.
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by DRPAIT123(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Come 2019,this man may not be the president of Nigeria but he will certainly have the attentions...at all at all na im bad

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
He's not even a consultant sef!
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by zubydave(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I simply want to know why he is willing to vote for him.
grin Touché
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Ten06(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Uduagha and okowa are medical doctors and they are what we can refer to as complete failure, and now you medical doctor have come again
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by nairanaira12: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
kingfhaddo:

http://www.thomas-wilson.com/DR.%20THOMAS-WILSON.html

I know Dr thomas-Wilson of Skye Hospital, Akure personally and he is a very good person, but I think he will be better off contesting for governorship position and not for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by thesuave10(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Metox:
No political experience, bros why can't you start with governorship first?

What is this again?

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by nairanaira12: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ehn Ehn....

So he can use our money to buy 3 same types of clothes grin grin grin

Them fine sha

Their number please grin grin

Ok Under age

I don't think he is that kind of person
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
If yu didn't read the Bio..Like my comment, if you read it "Share"
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by nairanaira12: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Perspectives:
The way they used Jonathan's assistant senior prefect's story ad propaganda...

The way they sold buhari to us through the never give up propaganda...

Now they want to sell this one to us using his poor triplet as selling point...

Nigerians and their gullibility!!!

The only thing I see up there is a paid essay forcefully written. Why not let him say what he has to offer instead of doing photoshoot for poster.

Don't you think you are being callous to judge someone from a distance when you don't even know the person? Some things are simple unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by PrinceMario(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Efezik007:
U are from Delta, but after reading through ur profile, u did not recognize Delta in ur social service.
Very soon, u will come to Delta and start looking for electorate and the blessing of ur elders and kinsman.
I trust UPU.
Dey Will disown u
Reason why Nigeria will not progress. He's a Nigerian, that settles it.

Stop tribal bigotry, it won't take us as a nation to anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
dessz:
lol... even an ediot knows 9ja belongs to APC or PDP. the rest are just doing it for doing sake.naija has now become a 2 party democracy politicking

its sad but its the truth

independent candidates have been allowed to run! watch out for so many independent candidates running for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by oladeebo: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
kingfhaddo:

http://www.thomas-wilson.com/DR.%20THOMAS-WILSON.html
op!
am not yet satisfy!
am asking for manifestos not curriculum vitae!
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Seunjungle(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
What a good movement if this can achieved!

I doubt it Nigeria youths will not support this guy....

Have seen some comments up there from some of these youths condemning this gentle man that he has not done anything to his region(Delta)...does that mean that he can't rule Nigeria?

Not your fault! I think poverty caused by these stupid politicians has done a lot of damages to some Nigeria youths IQ...many of we youths can not reason a good again.

We are the one shouting that we need youth as president..now that someone is coming out, you opened that your polluted mind to rubbish him...don't worry you will soon be crying for restructuring.
Brainwashed youths!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonelydora: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Why?

Because he's an independent candidate and young too.
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Ezionye(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Its obvious he is applying for a " job" with this long padded CV of achievements only in theory

Gud luck sha
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Ezionye(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Efezik007:
I trust UPU.
Dey Will disown u

undecided
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

Don't you think you are being callous to judge someone from a distance when you don't even know the person? Some things are simple unreasonable.

Am not being callous. I can smell dead rat from miles away. Why don't you prove to me that he has something to offer other than that bitter write up they are trying to shove down our throat.
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ezionye:
Its obvious he is applying for a " job" with this long padded CV of achievements only in theory

Gud luck sha

Abi o. Any open minded person would see that there is nothing natural about the cv.

Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Because he's an independent candidate and young too.
But is that enough? And if there are other independent and young candidates what then? What if he lacks knowledge of how to run a complex country like ours? Is it that by virtue of being young and independent, he has the knowledge to run this country?
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seunjungle:
What a good movement if this can achieved!

I doubt it Nigeria youths will not support this guy....

Have seen some comments up there from some of these youths condemning this gentle man that he has not done anything to his region(Delta)...does that mean that he can't rule Nigeria?

Not your fault! I think poverty caused by these stupid politicians has done a lot of damages to some Nigeria youths IQ...many of we youths can not reason a good again.

We are the one shouting that we need youth as president..now that someone is coming out, you opened that your polluted mind to rubbish him...don't worry you will soon be crying for restructuring.
Brainwashed youths!

And you are the youth with the better IQ with what you wrote? Carry on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonelydora: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But is that enough? And if there are other independent and young candidates what then? What if he lacks knowledge of how to run a complex country like ours? Is is that by virtue of being young and independent, he has the knowledge to run this country?

I personally won't vote for any partisan politician, be it APC, PDP or any other party. Or any old man who is above 50 years
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

I personally won't vote for any partisan politician, be it APC, PDP or any other party. Or any old man who is above 50 years
What if the younger nonpartisan candidate is dumber than the partisan old one?
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by MONITZ: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Efezik007:
I trust UPU.
Dey Will disown u

Bros abeg forget UPU,them don baff? Was it not the same UPU Ibori took to the cleaners during his time? They re not organized and don't speak with a single voice,there r dissenters who can always be bought in their midst...
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by willyo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
dessz:
lol... even an ediot knows 9ja belongs to APC or PDP. the rest are just doing it for doing sake.naija has now become a 2 party democracy politicking

its sad but its the truth

when will ur likes wake up to reality? we can always change the "Usual"... don't make it seem impossible from ur miopic lenses... we can! yes we can!
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by akraym(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
He's so broke, he can't even afford a website

Too bad
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by mars123(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
united4men:
beautiful family but make he go join the line from back
who dey front? Buhari abi? Hehe. E be like say you neva tire for suffer and smile.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by trumpclinton247: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
if you are mean about it ....i give you my vote....let civilized men take care of this country
Re: Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant by reiddecuti: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Those girls will be something when they grow. I see beauty.

No boy in the family to be page boy.
Just joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.