Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (67132 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
whitetiger511:

Always Always the woman's fault. Always.
Madam, if understanding is your forte...you'll see I said it's premeditated...that is, it has nothing to do with the discussion or her, but the perverted nature of the driver. The discussion was just an excuse.

That aside, discussing sexual orientation with strangers in a place like Nigeria, where men see every sexually expressive woman as a hoe isn't advisable.

I hope you understand this time.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by AHCB: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
StOla:

Homosexuality is not a crime in Nigeria.

Homosexual marriage is a crime in Nigeria, and any homosexual marriage validly contracted outside Nigeria, is automatically invalid inside of Nigeria.

Learn to differentiate between the two terms.
Now this is new. Kindly point where it's stated about homosexuality not being a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by manikspears: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
VargasVee:

I mean it's very difficult to believe. Why the hell would you have any sexual typo discussion with a total stranger.

He stretched out his hand, located the nïpples and twisted. You can't do that in a flash undecided

I doubt it's the whole story to it

Juicy J ,her handle sounds like a IndecentStar's sef undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kabaka1: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

its non of d driver's business 4 whomever she sleeps with . thats just sexual harrasment
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Ezionye(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
dckng16:
Am not justifying that what d driver did is right, but most of these girls that takes Uber and Taxify are olosho or runs girls. I have picked up many of them. How can a sane girl be discussing a very intimate matter with a driver. Something is fishy about this story. Taxify needs to do thorough investigation before any decision on this.

There is nothing very intimate about discussing sexual orientation between two adults. Sexuality is part of lifestyle and can be discussed if both parties wan to
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by thorpido(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very stupid of him.A lot of guys behave that way,think they can always get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daboomb: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
stane007:
A Twitter user, Juicy J has shared her experience with a Taxify driver today in Lagos. According to her, she was left in shock after her nipples were squeezed by the driver when she told him she’s a lesbian.

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-left-shock-taxify-driver-squeezed-nipples-told-shes-lesbian/

Cc; lalasticlala

He just does not fancy "cucumber" tips. grin grin tongue tongue
He be like: Go phuck yourself, LovePeddler!
undecided undecided

shameless fool.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by arukwe123(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=HannahHitler post=58927405] you are a very stupid idiot. your daughter should be correctionally straffed. since you wish it on others. goat.[/quote

lesbian spotted

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daboomb: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ezionye:

There is nothing very intimate about discussing sexual orientation between two adults. Sexuality is part of lifestyle and can be discussed if both parties wan to

So you need to discuss your self-life with a strange taxi driver?
When stupid people get raped now, we wont know they asked for it by their silly exposee of their personal life.
Its like a "fhuking red flag" saying: come and phuck me, please!

Job of the taxi driver is just to move you from point A to point B, he does not need your silly stories.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Sagay212: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
So driver was just sacked like that without any investigation or glaring proof that this sh.it happened? What if the lady didn't have her complete fare and decided to come up with this trick. So girls can start to.use this scope for uber and taxify drivers now if they don't want to pay a abi..ok

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ojun50(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
kabaka1:

its non of d driver's business 4 whomever she sleeps with . thats just sexual harrasment

oga go one side if u born girl train am well sha
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by zubydave(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
That company did wrong by just blocking the driver from their platform without proper investigation, unless they've had series of complains from their customers about the said driver. This lady could be lying for Christ's sake. They must have had one argument and the lady decided to teach him(driver) some lessons. Men! They should set up an investigation panel to truely find out the truth of what transpired between the two. Some passengers can be really cruel.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by PDPGuy: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
If her story is true, then this is a clear case of sexual assault, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Some guys are just complete idiots undecided

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Ezionye(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Daboomb post=58927819]

So you need to discuss your self-life with a strange taxi driver?
When stupid people get raped now, we wont know they asked for it by their silly exposee of their personal life.
Its like a "fhuking red flag" saying: come and phuck me, please!

Job of the taxi driver is just to move you from point A to point B, he does not need your silly stories.[/quote

I know what d job of a taxi driver is. If you both decide to have conversations, fine. I don't see where any silly stories were forced on any1, they were having a DISCUSSION.

By the way, " stupid" people still don't deserve to be raped.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Daeylar(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
If the story is true

It's a clear case of sexual assault and I'm glad the driver will be punished, she didn't give the driver permission to touch her and therefore the man has NO absolutely no right to touch her ñipples for whatever reason much less because she says she is a lesbian.

@kerryjossy, it's victim blaming
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by arukwe123(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Taxify are damn stupid. Useless people. Just arrested the guy without proper investigation.
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by jackobi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Stupidity in both levels
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ziga: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know decent and respectful people exist in Nigeria, besides this dude... and his "likers" and "sharers"
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by StOla: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
AHCB:
Now this is new. Kindly point where it's stated about homosexuality not being a crime in Nigeria.

As I already stated, the law was designed to prevent homosexual marriage and to penalize anyone that tries to procure one, enable one, or promote one. It attempts to limit the publicity giving to homosexuality and would penalize anyone promoting it or trying to socialize publicly within that group.

But nowhere does it state that being homosexual is a crime, or openly stating that one is a homosexual is a crime, or anyone who is in a homosexual relationship is committing a crime.

Infact, an openly homosexual can become a President or Governor or Senator in Nigeria. The only impediment is by that law, such a person must never be seen advocating for homosexuality or belonging to a gay association or club, or trying to procure a gay marriage.

Under Nigeria's new law, it is now a crime to have a meeting of gays, to operate or go to a gay club, society or organization, or make any public show of affection.

In a recent interview, Makanjuola, the executive director of the Initiative For Equality in Nigeria, had said: "If that bill passes, it will be illegal for us to even be holding this conversation."

The law now says, "A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, or directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years."

Anyone convicted of entering into a same-sex marriage contract or civil union faces up to 14 years imprisonment.

Some critics have suggested the anti-gay law was designed to distract attention from Nigeria's many troubles, and to win Jonathan favor with powerful churches that influence voters. His party has fractured ahead of 2015 elections over his expected plan to run for re-election.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/10570304/Nigeria-passes-law-banning-homosexuality.html

The ultimate truth is that even the facets affected by that law like public association, and publicly promoting homosexuality will be roundly defeated in a constitutional case as it infringes on rights that have already been made sacrosanct by the constitution.

No one will ever be convicted in a criminal case on those counts. Only the marriage aspect can ever win a case in court against a defaulting suspect/accused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Jerrypolo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

Apparently, the driver was the initiator of the sexual talk hence she tried dousing tension and watering interest by lying she is Lesbian. Psychologically, you can tell she's no homo.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Kevsman(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
So he pressed your breast.... And you are complaining...

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nov6(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

really love your point Pocahontas...
It shows you have something up their.....
Am impressed...
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nov6(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You know her? It's not really hard to believe, I have seen men smack a lady's buttocks in the market... Lots of them don't know the things that makeup sexual assault.

Does the 14yrs for lesbians and homosexuals still stand? Would she tell the Nigerian Police she is a lesbian? Those ones will leave the issue on ground and face another.

you are such a delight
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Madam, if understanding is your forte...you'll see I said it's premeditated...that is, it has nothing to do with the discussion or her, but the perverted nature of the driver. The discussion was just an excuse.

That aside, discussing sexual orientation with strangers in a place like Nigeria, where men see every sexually expressive woman as a hoe isn't advisable.

I hope you understand this time.

I have no problem comprehending; especially not something as basic as a 5 year old's post.

You stated that he's pervert- which is clear as day, in the same breath blamed her for the occurrence because she was discussing sexual stuff with him. IOW it is her fault her nipple was touched. you are pretty much saying men are animals that don't understand boundaries, so keep your mouth shut so they don't unleash. if we reverse this scenario where two grown adults were having this conversation and the lady reached for his dack; you won't say the man brought it on, the woman will still be the LovePeddler.

ps; She is NOT a LovePeddler for discussing her sexual orientation with a grown man, that mentality needs to be done away with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Macdawid(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
VargasVee:
As if we do not have enough lies already in this world. Twitter don't help matters undecided

I say I'm a lesbian. This guy reached out to me and squeezed my nîpples

Look what much of adult movies cause.

If you believe this shiit, you can believe anything.

shocked

Love u bruh (no homo), u just made sense out of her nonsense...

All i see is fame desperados errwhr!

#Lame
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sekem: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
onegig:
Many here have comprehension issues.

Just follow the sequence and you would see why the guy was totally at fault.

He was trying to discuss sexually related things with her(see her quote "many many talk"wink . In order to shut him up, she told him she was a lesbian. Same way i would tell someone i am gay just to discontinue a discussion around heterosexual stuff.

I guess she did that thinking he would just shut up presumably since other avenues to keep him mute must have failed. But alas he did the unthinkable. Even if she was a Lesbian he has no rights whatsoever to do that to her. That's crossing the line.

He deserves all the punishment he can get and I hope the lady pursues him in court for sexual harassment. Most Nigerians won't last 6 months before they are charged with sexual assault outside the shores of this country where there are laws.

I would pay more for a Uber or Taixfy ride where you can select that the driver be mute all through the drive. I don't f..ing want to here your discussion. Just drop me at my destination

Thank you so much

I'm so glad someone else actually understood the whole thing

I can't believe we have this number of dumb people in this country who cannot even understand simple comprehension

Just look at the way so many of them are commenting and talking absolute balderdash

Wasted Nigerian youths angry

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by salihu2nic: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is ridiculous! Just because she is a woman the taxify official responded by blocking the driver. What if she lied just to punish the dude? What if she decided to do this to the guy because she probably couldn't get what she want from him? What if it was a different issue that might not warrant such punishment? The is a lot of what if......
The company should have just note her complaint by acknowledging it and subsequently investigated.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by pocohantas(f): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
whitetiger511:

I have no problem comprehending; especially not something as basic as a 5 year old's post.

You stated that he's pervert- which is clear as day, in the same breath blamed her for the occurrence because she was discussing sexual stuff with him. IOW it is her fault her nipple was touched. you are pretty much saying men are animals that don't understand boundaries, so keep your mouth shut so they don't unleash. if we reverse this scenario where two grown adults were having this conversation and the lady reached for his dack; you won't say the man brought it on, the woman will still be the LovePeddler.

ps; She is NOT a LovePeddler for discussing her sexual orientation with a grown man, that mentality needs to be done away with.

Okay... smiley
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by hokafor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lies, but I pray next time the driver will cut that ur nippes with kitchen knife. So u can post ur stories with evidence.
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by salihu2nic: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekem:

Thank you so much

I'm so glad someone else actually understood the whole thing

I can't believe we have this number of dumb people in this country who cannot even understand simple comprehension

Just look at the way so many of them are commenting and talking absolute balderdash

Wasted Nigerian youths angry

Mr good Nigerian youth, what evidence do u have that her claim is genuine? She may be lying as well. All those that agree with her including the taxify are not fear in this case.
No any sort of investigation. Just probably because she gave the guy's detail.
Lets wake up to reality......
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nov6(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

It has just been confirmed Chelsea have just captured the signatures of Renato Sanchez,
Robert Lewandoski
While the gunners seems to have let all hell loose by signing Kylian Mbape
Thomas Lemar
Barcelona signed Philipe Countinho for just 120million pounds....
O'my world.....

Abeg ooo make una no vex,
i get malaria,i dont know what i yam typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.