Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) (23768 Views)

$11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by greenlilly(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes ooo they should cut his hand. Sharia should take it full course
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by iluvpomo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Where da hell is zamfara? That na Nigeria too?
It is a nice place, no booze there though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamfara_State
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Lorhd: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmm na wa ooo so Aboki sef de do 149/410 abi! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rick9:
Is Zamfara a state in Nigeria ? Too

No it is Biafra
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Snowstorm: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oba no dey go to court grin grin grin
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Organs(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a welcome development. It it is in eastern Nigeria now, they will complain that the guy is innocent and that it is victimization.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Rick9(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
AnanseK:

No it is Biafra
I first talk am
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by princessayesha(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
So this boy is a traditional ruler? God punish u angry
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
free2ryhme:
Wetin the Aboki wan use 1m naira do grin

Until u tell us what Evans and his people are doing with their bloody billions.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
good for him.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tochux1:
SATAN OF SOKOTO SHOULD FOLLOW
Actually, potor fuls don't have elders, so no one in potopoto republic is worth mentioning.

The only thing potor fuls respect is a London streets hustler, a rifraf, arrested behind prostitutes in Lagos, equally not worth mentioning, so my mouth is sealed.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

And his people has the highest poverty rate and illiterates and disease infested population. And the highest nbr of beggars is from the North

See who is talking about literacy.

This is the same person asking for what abokii wants to do with 1m. He was reminded who the richest man in Africa is, he is still talking.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Aburi001:
The Sharia laws are strictly for the POOR

And there is no single law for the poor in the potor republic, it depends on the moods of potor goats.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Where does it say he is a traditional ruler?
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by davillian(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Haba just #1.4 million. It's not fair now, it seems the guy doesn't have back-up.
They should ask him to return the money like others.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by vioment: 3:34am On Jul 29, 2017
I like this.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by justmenoni: 4:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Nope Zimbabwe!!!

quote author=DLondonboiy post=58927094] Where da hell is zamfara? That na Nigeria too? [/quote]
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by egopersonified(f): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
I keep thinking some people would like to go to jail for a year and be paid 1.5m once they are released. Learnt jail time is also calculated half the time, so a year equals 6 months.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by written007: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Nov6:
Am shocked y'all are applauding this.........

1.4m,

our so called politicians that have robbed the masses more than that nko

How many of them have been found guilty&sentenced to jail...

9ja my country...
I hail una
so because there are other criminal politician we should not call this a win for the complainant and indeed Anti-graft agency?!! Abeg weldon EFCC. There are two types of manager/management ; one that praises Small beginnings and the other won't accept anything less than a big victory.. Which are you??
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Nov6(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
written007:
so because there are other criminal politician we should not call this a win for the complainant and indeed Anti-graft agency?!! Abeg weldon EFCC. There are two types of manager/management ; one that praises Small beginnings and the other won't accept anything less than a big victory.. Which are you??

none
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

See who is talking about literacy.

This is the same person asking for what abokii wants to do with 1m. He was reminded who the richest man in Africa is, he is still talking.

Being the richest man does not translate into anything meaningful only for the him being the most richest man and nothing more$ who the richest man epp
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Until u tell us what Evans and his people are doing with their bloody billions.

As your mouth dey leak u no fit go ask them
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

marry more wives naaa

Under age children
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

Being the richest man does not translate into anything meaningful only for the him being the most richest man and nothing more$ who the richest man epp

Pls you can write in Pidgin if English is too difficult for you.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by nextprince: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

As your mouth dey leak u no fit go ask them

I should be telling you that. Go and ask what the abokii is doing with a million.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Pls you can write in Pidgin if English is too difficult for you.

I gree with you I no tell u say English na my papa language

Also you must be happy your stupidity is having a fun filled day
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by precious1967(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2017
sorry, no god father
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by NigerianScholar: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
akinsunny46:
serves him right... #nonsense

Am i the only one seeing something wrong with this. Just 1 year. If a man touches breast and pleads. Hell get like 8
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by written007: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nov6:

none
I see....that explains it... U can go ahead ; advertise ur ignorance.. Am sure nobody will stop.
Re: Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) by Nov6(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
written007:
I see....that explains it... U can go ahead ; advertise ur ignorance.. Am sure nobody will stop.

Mister......
Go&fry groundnut abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender / Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.