Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) (50073 Views)

Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Raising Funds For‎ Kunle Agboola's Kidney Transplant ‎ (Photos) / Producer Of Idan Irawo, Kunle Agboola Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rapture4real:
NOTORIOUS Bitcoin FRAUDSTER ALERT.... Pls Share it.

JOHN AFOLABI OGUNWALE
WhatsApp no: 08185801486
ACCT NO : 0694737457
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK

OlOWONIYI JOHNSON OPEOPEYEMI
WhatsApp no: 09036653639
ACCT NO : 3021933310
BANK NAME: SKYE BANK

FATOYINBO GBENGA
‭0695162380‬
Access Bank
Whatsapp number: +234 703 182 1795

Oghenevwaire Abele
ecobank
Whatsapp Number: 07050481599

PRINCE LUCKY
WhatsApp no: 09022758468
ACCT NO : 0130665983
BANK NAME : GT BANk

ALIU MOSES LUCKY
WHATSAPP: 07051720389
ACCT NO: 2882072099
BANK NAME: ECO BANK

Ekundayo Johnson Mike 0244108394
gtb bank

ACCOUNT NAME: HUMPHREY OJONUBA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0240924987.
BANK NAME:G.T.B BANK
Whatsapp: 08107027953

ACCOUNT NAME:GERMANY OGHENEFEJIRO
ACCOUNT NO:0718327824
BANK NAME:ACCESS
Whatsapp: 08063230543

ACCOUNT NAME: ELECHI KENNETH CHIBUIKE
ACCOUNT NO: 5251108344
BANK: ECO BANK
whastsap: 0806 540 6925

Pls Share.
The above names with that WhatsApp number is a bitcoin fraudster please beware. Kindly spread on social media Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and the likes. You could save someone from being a victim.

They have duped people worth over 1 million Naira.
Pls Share. .....COPIED

IPOB always wins

Who else sees that?

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by mcayomind: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
I keep on asking but still havn't gotten an answer..

WHY DO MOST NOLLYWOOD ACTORS/ACTRESSES SUFFER FROM KIDNEY PROBLEMS? undecided

Cause there partying life overflow the scale of preference...... they always drink minerals
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Akhere1: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Young man you don't need to go to Indian for Kidney transplant, my G O will only say one to you that kidney we be replace imminently by Almighty God am inviting you to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH at lagos state cooperate headquarter at Ijesha bus stop pls I plead with you to come this Thursday with your problem I promised you, you sing a new song that day
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
This thing is becoming an epidemic . . . . NAFDAC and S.O.N need to investigate the cause of this astronomic rise in cases of CKD.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by kfrosh: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
This has got to do with the nature of their job. Nobody can tell me otherwise. This is getting to rampant to be ignored. They all need to come together and try to figure out where this is coming from.
Cladez:

Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Me I no dey help,na Chelsea fan him be
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Where'd that useless guy called husspuppy Àbí na hushfowl dem dey call am. He shud come donate this small change to the needy...

By the way davido, stop shouting '30billion' and "I am rich' up and down like a KG pupil, come and show it
you are callin' Hush puppi useless at the same time wants him to come and donate... undecided
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Akhere1: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
young man you don't need to go to Indian for Kidney transplant, my G O will only say one to you that kidney we be replace imminently by Almighty God am inviting you to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH at lagos state cooperate headquarter at Ijesha bus stop pls I plead with you to come this Thursday with your problem I promised you, you sing a new song that day call this nos 08063682033
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Y always kidney?
The worst of it all is tht those pastors who has being receiving his tithe, seed and offering will turn a blind and only tell him to pray.
May sense fall on u...
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Nov6(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where all this Hushbingo spoke boiz
Plz comma convey this message to him...

He should coma invest his money in people's life that needs it,not on Gucci&Prada
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Where'd that useless guy called husspuppy Àbí na hushfowl dem dey call am. He shud come donate this small change to the needy...

By the way davido, stop shouting '30billion' and "I am rich' up and down like a KG pupil, come and show it
Hahahahaha.You areva bad guy
You just spoke my mind.Where are those showing themselves since? It is time for practical.Food door done o
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akhere1:
young man you don't need to go to Indian for Kidney transplant, my G O will only say one to you that kidney we be replace imminently by Almighty God am inviting you to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH at lagos state cooperate headquarter at Ijesha bus stop pls I plead with you to come this Thursday with your problem I promised you, you sing a new song that day call this nos 08063682033
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
ekensi01:
Send me her account number.

Which HER again sad
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by delishpot: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where s Hushpupi? His attention is needed here I know the amount is nothing to him.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
hushpuppi will not see this man to help now o....but if na to de flaunt gucci bags upandan now e no de hard am
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Which HER again sad
Why you come the buy wahala?
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
How can I support? No contact nothing!
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is a sad trend indeed.. poor health check-up, sugar-laden foods and poor exercise with African suicide carbs like fufu, pounded-yam, eba, garri and starch with indomie noodles but wait.. N14 million from ordinary Nigerians is impossible .. when E-money, Davido (N30 billion) and Hushpuppi (Gucci God-father) have not even finished showing of and splashing cash to Lekki Phase 1 runz-mamas grin grin grin grin even SEUN Osewa hand too tight for this level of philanthropy. please nairalanders, diabetes does not just happen. it takes time and continuous bad habits like beer-drinking and sugar drinks and juices and poor exercise (twerking is not exercise) heed the warning and save yourself from committing suicide later.

now how do we raise N14 million.. if he was a member of RCCG Ladipo branch.. that money is just one Sunday's tithes and offerings 1st and 2nd service,, they could just solve this man's problem.. but i'll bet they will give him faith for healing instead of money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akhere1:

I did not know CHOSEN Operates a kidney donor program. tat is a very good move.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by karnap(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK but why these nollywood people don't always have money for treatment.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2017
after they have used liquor, spirits, gin,cognac,whisky to destroy,their liver and kidney in night clubs.
They now asking for help. Let everyman face the consequences of his actions.

Over and Out.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Where is hushpuppy the self-acclaimed billionaire? Come spend your money the right way, your money is needed to save a life. 

Where is E-money, OBO, etc??
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2017
i hope they're able to raise the money for him
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Akhere1:
Young man you don't need to go to Indian for Kidney transplant, my G O will only say one to you that kidney we be replace imminently by Almighty God am inviting you to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH at lagos state cooperate headquarter at Ijesha bus stop pls I plead with you to come this Thursday with your problem I promised you, you sing a new song that day
u well @ all ? undecided is d Lords chosen d promised new earth, where Jehovah himself shall do away with sickness?? Or is ur g.o d true God' s appointed king ( Jesus) who ve raised d dead, healed leperousy, actually reversing its damages U ve just displayed ur gullibility. Smh
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Cladez:

They drink a whole lot of liquor to get high so they can act roles. It means they are not professionals but its alcohol that enhances their acting skills. And almost all the bottles of Gins found in the country are fakes and faked. Bottled poisons which is express way to graves.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Cladez:

Na spiritual attack.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2017
But I think our Government surpose to be in charge of things like this. Why do most pple wit kidney problem and cancer beg for money when our Govt. Is there to pay for their bill and send them abroad for treatment?. Osibanjo please help us to do somtin on this.
God bless Buhari
God bless Osibanjo
God bless Nigeria
God purnish Biafra
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2017
deb303:
na wa o...the kind of sickness and diseases affecting Nollywood is getting too much o...
Daddy freeze comma pray for them biko
Daddy freeze abi Majid Micheal
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Actors and Actresses can help him without our help undecided

e.g Daniella okeke, Regina Daniel etc
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2017
So if one kidney packs up the other will not sustain?,if a donor that has two donates one how then will he/she survive if he can't live on one.
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by wanger50(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
I thought this same transplant service is carried out in some Nigerian hospitals, why insist on travelling abroad when u don't have the cash?
Re: Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Cladez:

ALCOHOL AND DRUGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson / Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.