Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags (2394 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
No court in Nigeria can order my arrest or stop me from talking – Nnamdi Kanu boils
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said that no court in Nigeria can order his arrest or stop him from talking. He made the declaration in Enugu on Monday, 25 th July, 2017.
Kanu who had travelled to Enugu to receive awards from several Igbo groups and organizations said he has not flouted his bail conditions.
The groups are Igbo Women Assembly, Eastern Consultative Assembly and Igbo students Union. During his discussions with a journalist, he denied granting interviews and say he was merely answering questions after he was asked what if he were arrested for flouting his bail conditions.
He said;
“I am replying you. That is what I am doing. I am not giving an interview. I am responding to the question you asked me.”
He lambasted the DSS and ailing President Buhari for being in multiple breaches of court order. He also asked the journalist to go and ask Daura why DSS does not comply with court orders.
“Buhari and the DSS have been in multiple breaches of court order after court order. I wish you can go to the DSS and ask Daura, what is his name? Lawal, whatever his name is, the DSS Director General, why DSS does not obey court orders.”
“They are the ones flouting court orders. It’s not me.”
“Shat I am doing is entirely legal. You ask me a auestion and I respond to you because if I keep quiet you see me as a very arrogant fellow.”
You would recall that Justice Binta Nyako had while granting Kanu bail bared him from been in a crowd more than ten persons and from addressing the press, a move condernmed by legal minds who say it constitutes a breach of his fundamental human rights to freedom of expression and assembly.

http://www.jeinrevo.com/2017/07/no-court-in-nigeria-can-order-my-arrest.html?m=1
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by madridguy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu the comedian. His comrades are cooling their as$ in Kuje while mazi has successfully sold them to the FG.
Well, the real igbos are everywhere making good money. God bless our hustle.

4 Likes

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol sarrki and madridguy are the first to see this post una dey vex o.

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by sarrki(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
He's too small

When it time he will be sent back to kuje

Where he will kept in the dungeon

1 Like

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by DLondonboiy: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
No court can order his arrest...Nnamdi KAnu cannot go back to any prison..we have crossed the Rubicon. Haha

4 Likes

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by ebukahandsome(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
THE FEARLESS LION.
Dare him and become a vegetable in london

4 Likes

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

We must fix his brain back to normal reset

I don't know who is confusing who

May be ipob miscreants are confusing KANU

Or the Mazi himself is confusing the renegade group
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by DLondonboiy: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
He's too small

Your crush is too small? Why are you masking your feelings for Nnamdi kanu? You call his name more than you call Jesus Christ. Is he your lord and saviour? Is Nnamdi kanu the love of your life, Mr sarrki

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by ebukahandsome(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
He's too small

See your grammer all because you are struggling to make ftc... Sorry

2 Likes

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu has strike a deal with the FG to permit him to continue with his jamboree while his gullible followers eyes never open. Chai, Mazi tongue

sarrki:
He's too small

IpobExposed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
ebukahandsome:

See your grammer all because you are struggling to make ftc... Sorry

Kanu is a bastard criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

God bless you

You are a patriot
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

You are a patriot

Thank u sir. Mynd44 must see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by yarimo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you, please where are you? NNAMDI KANU the professional fraudster is misbehaving
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by fablani(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
they are even afraid of arresting him again??
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
fablani:
they are even afraid of arresting him again??

he is criminal
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
only touts support this man

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by GuyWise(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Taaaa fake news from fake source.
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by dannytoe(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one, more sleepless night for Arewa yoot.
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
Nice one, more sleepless night for Arewa yoot.
can't u see una tout with unkempt hair

1 Like

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by jjjjj2017: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE!!!

MY HATRED FOR THIS NORMADIC CATTLE REARER STARTED AS FAR BACK AS 2014 WHEN HE MADE STATEMENT THAT HE KNOWS THE TRICKS TO END BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY BUT HE WILL NEVER TELL THE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN LED ADMINISTRATION THE SECRET UNLESS HES ABLE TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

HE DISCLOSED FURTHER THAT BOKO HARAM CAN KEEP ON KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS THAT HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN UNLESS HE CAN BE MADE A PRESIDENT BEFORE HE CAN SHOWS NIGERIAN ARMY THE TRICKS TO END THE INSURGENCY!

UNFORTUNATELY, BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT AS AT TODAY & BOKO HARAM.IS STILL KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS!

IF BUHARI TRULY LOVES NIGERIA & NIGERIANS, I SEE NO REASON WHY HE WILL INSIST ON THAT EXCEPT HE BECOMES A PRESIDENT BEFORE HE CAN GIVE NIGERIAN ARMY THE TRICKS TO END BOKO HARAM.INSURGENCY!!!

BUHARI HATE NIGERIA & NIGERIANS, NO WONDER HE HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO NIGERIA & NIGERIANS!!!

A MAN THAT TRULY LOVES HIS COUNTRY & CITIZENS WILL NEVER UTTER SUCH WORD!!!

ONLY THE ZOMBIES STILL SAY SAI BUHARI!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by annnikky(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Biafran n Nnamdi Kanu's news is always giving u a sleepless night, dnt U've any other news to look into apart from these ones Anyway keep it up cos u're helping us to spread d gud news grin

All hail Biafra!

Obodo chukwu choro nma!!
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by knightsTempler: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
E be like Godwin Obaseki no dey give Obiahiagbon chop ohhh! Abi na Buhari economy? All the big big english of higgledypiggledy and economic williwilli for PDP plenty food era done finish.
Abeg make una find something for Obiahagbon. We need the OKPOYIBO/big english back

#Ena

1 Like

Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by annnikky(f): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:
BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE!!!

MY HATRED FOR THIS NORMADIC CATTLE REARER STARTED AS FAR BACK AS 2014 WHEN HE MADE STATEMENT THAT HE KNOWS THE TRICKS TO END BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY BUT HE WILL NEVER TELL THE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN LED ADMINISTRATION THE SECRET UNLESS HES ABLE TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

HE DISCLOSED FURTHER THAT BOKO HARAM CAN KEEP ON KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS THAT HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN UNLESS HE CAN BE MADE A PRESIDENT BEFORE HE CAN SHOWS NIGERIAN ARMY THE TRICKS TO END THE INSURGENCY!

UNFORTUNATELY, BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT AS AT TODAY & BOKO HARAM.IS STILL KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS!

IF BUHARI TRULY LOVES NIGERIA & NIGERIANS, I SEE NO REASON WHY HE WILL INSIST ON THAT EXCEPT HE BECOMES A PRESIDENT BEFORE HE CAN GIVE NIGERIAN ARMY THE TRICKS TO END BOKO HARAM.INSURGENCY!!!

BUHARI HATE NIGERIA & NIGERIANS, NO WONDER HE HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO NIGERIA & NIGERIANS!!!

A MAN THAT TRULY LOVES HIS COUNTRY & CITIZENS WILL NEVER UTTER SUCH WORD!!!

ONLY THE ZOMBIES STILL SAY SAI BUHARI!!!
D boko haram that he can longer control? They're dealing with him already n it serves him well
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by annnikky(f): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Thank u sir. Mynd.. 44 must see this
Oga emegi vam n'anya one day undecided
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by SHAKABOOM: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
He is not bragging..Its just that he is not guilty of any crime.
The only way Nigeria can defeat biafra is to make them see reasons why they should remain in nigeria,If they develop south south ad south east he will not have enough followers anymore cos there will be no reason to give to the masses to fight for biafra.
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by jacyhelen(f): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
He's too small

olodo that is slow in learning..
Re: No Court In Nigeria Can Order My Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu Brags by FUNNYBONE1(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2017
KPAKAM, thats my able leader, lion of the east, when he speaks the zoo trembles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Is APC Really Thinking? / The Day Jubril Was Paraded As Buhari With No Video Editing (must Watch) / Things You Need To Know About Saleh mamman, The New Minister Of Power In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.