Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook (24501 Views)

Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote ‘pere’ Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
good
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by jimohibrahim(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ebuka.......pls stop makin promises during sex biko. ..Now u r owing a Lady- 3 houses in Abuja,2 helicopter, 4 cars, 17 oil Wells..wen u no get room for Aba

Copied

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by chronique(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
orijintv:
No Wonder!! That Hook Was So So Catchy, I Knew Davido Couldnt Bring Something That Intense. The Song Even Sounded As If Davido Was Featured To Sing A Hook On A Rae Srummed And Young Thug Track.

Main Point Is That Davido Was Outshined In His Own Song Which Is Very Bad But His Fans Wont Look At The Point In My Critic Rather They Will Tag Me An Hater.

Fat lie! I would have preferred if young thug and rae srummed weren't featured on the track cos they only brought noise to it. Davido alone would have held the song down. Rae's introducing lines almost sounded like he was off key... Melody wasn't rhyming.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by collinsbaba(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
After I listened to your 'pere' here is my final judgement.......... Davido should always bow to his boss wizzy' cuz wizkid gbedu na final and him be baba nla for now

I no fit hear this song one time pere.......
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnit

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
orijintv:
No Wonder!! That Hook Was So So Catchy, I Knew Davido Couldnt Bring Something That Intense. The Song Even Sounded As If Davido Was Featured To Sing A Hook On A Rae Srummed And Young Thug Track.

Main Point Is That Davido Was Outshined In His Own Song Which Is Very Bad But His Fans Wont Look At The Point In My Critic Rather They Will Tag Me An Hater.
its not bad to be outshined in ur song
Eminem did it to 50 cent on patiently waiting
AKA did it to iceprince on Nword
Kendrick did it to Bigsean on control

so davido ain't the first

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by OKorowanta: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
na wa o..you mean he co-wrote that? cry cry

kudos to David,he is a hardworking dude, but that song is just mot sounding dope,he got the wrong people on the track
and you mr best rapper, it seems you don't listen to rap music coz if you do you won't be typing that trash

long live Kendrick Lamar

Even Kendrick is overhyped.
Wen Grace follows you there's nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by OKorowanta: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
chronique:

Fat lie! I would have preferred if young thug and rae srummed weren't featured on the track cos they only brought noise to it. Davido alone would have held the song down. Rae's introducing lines almost sounded like he was off key... Melody wasn't rhyming.

Well said
At a point it was going off key.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by chronique(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
OKorowanta:

Well said
At a point it was going off key.

Was shocked to find out that a song this big with international acts, could be produced and released with some glaring off-key lines...

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by NeeKlaus: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Y'all should stop being bias and say things as they are.

That song is below average. Davido's chorus and hook isn't catchy compared to his previous hits this year.

Young Thug was just 'here and there' all in the name of rhythm and flow. Only Rae Sremmurd came through, especially the first guy.

I have listened to this song more than 5 times today, tho.

Well, check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Pavarottii(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all know Davido can not even write a mere letter let alone a song.

Such an arrogant noisemaker with zero talents!

Has this one eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Pavarottii(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
collinsbaba:
After I listened to your 'pere' here is my final judgement.......... Davido should always bow to his boss wizzy' cuz wizkid gbedu na final and him be baba nla for now

I no fit hear this song one time pere.......
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnit
now to which boss? They are bosses in their diff camps. And incase u don't know wizkid is older than davido but davido is richer. Deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Tchinaidi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
abeg make somebody help post 30 frogs for d jamz...nice one
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Effizy12(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
They co-wrote trash,the sad thing is most Nigerians don't know want they want as music, they gullible follow muscian and accept any nonsense they deliver,instead of following sensible musics.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by orijintv(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
its not bad to be outshined in ur song
Eminem did it to 50 cent on patiently waiting
AKA did it to iceprince on Nword
Kendrick did it to Bigsean on control

so davido ain't the first

I know its not bad but when you intend to sell to a particular market for the first time, you have to be the wave in your song

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Femeto: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Effizy12:
They co-wrote trash,the sad thing is most Nigerians don't no want they want as music, they gullible follow muscian and accept any nonsense they deliver,instead of following sensible musics.
Story for the Gods.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by NeeKlaus: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pavarottii:
now to which boss? They are bosses in their diff camps. And incase u don't know wizkid is older than davido but davido is richer. Deal with that.
Davido is richer?? What's your source, please? Or is it his make believe "30 Billion"?
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
cool with the likes of young thug (best rapper alive) and rae sremmurd (dopest twin ever) i am guaranteed it would be a great track
lest i forget lemme goan download it ASAP
please don't say that again, "best rapper alive" is one and only lil wayne, young thug dey learn work

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by orijintv(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
chronique:

Sometimes Lyrics Overpowers Rhythm, Eminem Comes To Mind. Swae Lee Is A Beast Wen It Comes To Taking Trap Hooks Or Prehooks

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
OKorowanta:

Even Kendrick is overhyped.
Wen Grace follows you there's nothing anybody can do about it.

lol,tell me one rapper who's better than Kendrick

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Effizy12(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femeto:
Story for the Gods.
Gullible follower spotted.
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by bossrillboss: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerians make una try praise una naija boi na,at least em try,u guys kip hating on ur fellow country guys,am sure if na jayz or rick ross drop dis track nw una for don dey shout dope lyrics,dope video etc,OBO I hail u based on naija boi wishing is fellow naija boi well.kip representing ur country nd continent.haterz can go nd die.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by greggng: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Even though I prefer wizkid this song is a hit

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one OBO
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by seunny4lif(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

kudos to David,he is a hardworking dude, but that song is just mot sounding dope,he got the wrong people on the track
and you mr best rapper, it seems you don't listen to rap music coz if you do you won't be typing that trash

long live Kendrick Lamar
The guy must be high for that talk
It's an insult to J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by clemmonce(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

long live Kendrick Lamar
give J.Cole a chance and you will forever love him. kendrick is good but I find him way too too too deep and too gangsta.... I love rap with a story and message
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by cotzywitzy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all know Davido can not even write a mere letter let alone a song.

Such an arrogant noisemaker with zero talents!

You that can write a whole encyclopedia what's your bleeping achievement.. you better pray for better days and stop hating...You've never bin with him before yet u r hear saying he's arrogant... it's ur type that back lashed Tekno and yet came out begging for money later.... Let ur own talent show u to the world if its that easy...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by verygudbadguy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Came:
Na this thing blackface want make 2baba talk way he no gree, he take all the glory to himself ... I no say blackface no wetin him dey talk, him no mad. Make person dey do I DON ARRIVE, and forget him friends no good.

You are very correct. Tubaba messed up badly. I have so much respect for him but I am with blackface on this matter. I have always been on Blackface's side. That guy is a prolific writer. He single handedly wrote more than half of all the albums they had together including the PLAN B.

Who would think that he wrote "Let somebody love you" too. Tubaba never acknowledged or gave him any nod for this song. Even African queen, he never did. We only heard that he settled him after the guy cried out.

In a saner country, Tubaba would have lost almost all his fortune to intellectual theft.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Y'all should stop being bias and say things as they are.

That song is below average. Davido's chorus and hook isn't catchy compared to his previous hits this year.

Young Thug was just 'here and there' all in the name of rhythm and flow. Only Rae Sremmurd came through, especially the first guy.

I have listened to this song more than 5 times today, tho.

Well, check my signature.
Well, sent u a pm.. Wanna ask something urgent.
Re: Davido Reveals Dammy Krane Co-wrote 'pere' Ft Young Thug And Rae Sremmund Hook by Danuvie(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Pretty In New Photos / Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.