Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff (39851 Views)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / Bokoharam Releases Photos Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Trendinghelm: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
News of terrorist group, Boko Haram abducting NNPC and UniMaid staff was widely reported 2 days back.

The ambush which brought about the death of UniMaid VC's younger brother, has been highly criticized across the nation as efforts are reportedly been made to secure the release of the abducted person.

Boko Haram, has finally released the photo of the 3 UniMaid staff abducted,L-R: Yusuf Ibrahim, Dr Solomon M. Yusuf and Haruna Dashe
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Bc5SNcirvy4/WXuAHvPS8RI/AAAAAAAAMCE/4E-XGqH7-ac87W_1kNH1UljZZfVtj03JgCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.jpg[/img]
Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/boko-haram-releases-photo-of-abducted.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by madridguy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pics?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
This stupid people no dey tire! I'v neva seen in history of mankind where the good of mankind is been overshadowed by its evils. Good will always prevail

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Choi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by BreezyCB(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jeso

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
No one deserve to be in this state, I pray they are united with their families soon.

56 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by djemillionia: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I see, they even got photographers. Here is a little secret for you dear photographers. Don't open this link if you are not a photographer please. It's a secret.
Check it out here: www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ugopeter(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by adonbilivit: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai...God be with the lecturers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by auntysimbiat(f): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
OK DEN
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

Boko Haram should please do the needful.

They should film it too. undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Each and every member of this boko haram group shall die a very painful death.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by iluvpomo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by happney65: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thought Lie said Boko Haram has being technically defeated?Shior

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by bendutch(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
You see your life?? Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by sotall(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
How a technically defeated boko haram is able to kidnap 16 women in the first week while killing countless numbers of people including soldiers and then go ahead in the second week to kidnap university staff while killing soldiers and numerous civilians is what I don't understand.

All those aerial bombing by the Nigerian Air Force, only God knows what they were bombing.

This country needs a overhauling.

58 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by datola: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shame on the so called giant of Africa for not being able to defeat these sets of illiterate animals in semi human skin called Boko nonesense.

May the Lord help those being held regain their freedom.

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by 2LESS(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
I feel for these men and their family

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai cry

Are they under Mamman Nur,Al Barnawi or Shekau?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
I pray they are rescued realised safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Each and every member of this boko haram group shall die a very painful death.

shocked

Taa mechie onu.
You should say that prayer for the corrupt politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by AngelicBeing: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
angry
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Edu3Again: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
BOKO HARAM HAS TAKEN OVER THE ZOO angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by dfrost: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by MrMoney007: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good development.

Jihadists abducting Jihadists.

I see nothing wrong with it

they may even be having a town hall meeting on the best part of the neck to perfect their hasty killings.

they don't need to keep those sweet 72 virgins waiting.

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North - President of London. Grand Commander of the Forest Reserves (GCFR)

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Notatribalist(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
What exactly do this boko haran want?me I am not understanding o.if the continue like this for the next 5year I am sure the population of northern youths will become small like my local government o.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by neenap25(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm, this is serious.

But why is the man in the middle smilling, does he like the situation he finds himself, or am i the only one observing it?

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by drololaaof: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is a shame to security forces after telling the world that BOKO HARAM have been defeated how come they have large numbers to regroup to attack ,there is a mole somewhere

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by AngelicBeing: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.