Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff (39853 Views)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / Bokoharam Releases Photos Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of 3 Abducted UNIMAID Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by otokx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
There is a war going on in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Philinho(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm weeping already. May God rescue them from d claws of those beast.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by imma2(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Those guys would soon be slaughtered like rams. That's the bitter truth because we are ruled by an inept government.

I feel sad already

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by ugoegbuna(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is the middle guy smiling?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by jjjjj2017: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
favourmic:
Muslim very useless religion

Lack of peace but full of war
sarrki, madridguy, mclatunji & fellow Muslim brothers will not like this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by princessayesha(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
favourmic:
Muslim very useless religion

Lack of peace but full of war
You know what's useless? the womb that carried you.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Prince081: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by favourmic(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
princessayesha:

You know what's useless? the womb that carried you.

Thank God you also get a womb inside you, I'm very sure that same womb is useless as your fucking sucking bloody religion is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
tolexy123:
This stupid people no dey tire! I'v neva seen in history of mankind where the good of mankind is been overshadowed by its evils. Good will always prevail

I guess u mean ur God is sleeping.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by LastSurvivor11: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Each and every member of this boko haram group shall die a very painful death.

Like the ones undergoing training and rehabilitation and entering planes with me n u money
Funny country

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by stanfford: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whoever is still living in bokoharam area have himself to blame.....I can't imagine myself living in Maiduguri.....I won't allow myself to captured, even police men and soldiers posted to those areas are scared talk less of a bloody civilian.....biko if u have any child or ward in unimaid withdraw d child.....borno is cursed, intact the whole of the north is coursed.....northerners demselves are coursed.....and we also have a cursed northerner as president.....Buhari is a principality.....only God can save us from them.....bastards

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
And somehow the Arewa youths are more interested in IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Buharimustgo: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
drololaaof:
It is a shame to security forces after telling the world that BOKO HARAM have been defeated how come they have large numbers to regroup to attack ,there is a mole somewhere

Did your stupid Islamic government officials not release their demonic brothers in the name of prisoners swap?What are you expecting when the same dangerous demons are released to the society without been killed?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by PointZerom: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
Pics?

God will continue to expose and shame Buhari and his brainwashed supporters.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by otokx(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
stanfford:
Whoever is still living in bokoharam area have himself to blame.....I can't imagine myself living in Maiduguri.....I won't allow myself to captured, even police men and soldiers posted to those areas are scared talk less of a bloody civilian.....biko if u have any child or ward in unimaid withdraw d child.....borno is cursed, intact the whole of the north is coursed.....northerners demselves are coursed.....and we also have a cursed northerner as president.....Buhari is a principality.....only God can save us from them.....bastards

How people choose to live in Borno and Yobe states baffles me? Those 2 states ought to be firmly declared as war zones under a state of emergency for at least 1 year in the first instance.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by iammolise(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dis peepo no dey die finish? Na everyday army dey defeat dem nd still dem no gree die. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Walelavender(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Very unfortunate. They should rescue them ASAP
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Someone also sent a video to the guys at Channels TV although they are sayin it hasn't been verified. In that video,the guys(these same guys in the picture) made it clear that they are being held by the Abu Musab Al Barnawi crew of BH. So,how many men were actually abducted? I don't want to believe anything any more(for now). I am just gonna watch and observe.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by chiagozien(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good work boys
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by kulhud: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
only God can solve Nigeria problems.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by joebeckz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Boko Haram should please do the needful.

They should film it too. undecided
needful I'm what sense?
Yusuf was my classmate in the university. A devoted northern Christian and very good man. No one deserves to be in that state. I just hope it isn't what I am thinking u are insinuating because that will be inhuman.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by tolexy123: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I guess u mean ur God is sleeping.
You are just an educated fool for not comprehending what i boldly wrote there.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by maysimsimple(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mr man, use ur common sense to talk.

e author=favourmic post=58930593]Muslim very useless religion

Lack of peace but full of war[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by queeniepresh: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by HAH: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Chai cry

Are they under Mamman Nur,Al Barnawi or Shekau?
most likely mamman nur cos his men are mostly in northern Borno, shekaus men are in sambisa area and dikwa axis, barnawi has no any man in borno infact he was captured in lokoja sometimes his real name is mohammed usman
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by chrisbrown20(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrMoney007:
Good development.

Jihadists abducting Jihadists.

I see nothing wrong with it

they may even be having a town hall meeting on the best part of the neck to perfect their hasty killings.

they don't need to keep those sweet 72 virgins waiting.

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North - President of London. Grand Commander of the Forest Reserves (GCFR)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by MTKbudapest(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
this is sad.
Boko haram biko haram!!
Why do u kill for allah?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by maysimsimple(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Aisha? Let me pronounces it simple. U see don't disturv itself with those idi.ot

author=princessayesha post=58930818]
You know what's useless? the womb that carried you. [/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by joebeckz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrMoney007:
Good development.

Jihadists abducting Jihadists.

I see nothing wrong with it

they may even be having a town hall meeting on the best part of the neck to perfect their hasty killings.

they don't need to keep those sweet 72 virgins waiting.

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North - President of London. Grand Commander of the Forest Reserves (GCFR)
Unfortunately the abducted men are northern Christians. Yusuf was my classmate in the university. A very good guy. God should intervene.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Boko haram is an NGOs partners with this administration before they even became government of the day. They will take a good care of their abductees, no point of stressing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.