Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The People Versus The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Versus The Country (291 Views)

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The People Versus The Country by megacity: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
After seeing the mammoth crowd that greeted Kanu's entry to Owerri today and reflecting on Biafra..

The Biafra question is a question of the people versus the country

It's first and foremost about the people...the people will always be more important than the country

The people must be allowed to decide if there should be a country

2 Likes

Re: The People Versus The Country by KingsCity: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes it has to be the people first

(1) (Reply)

“it’s A Lie, Federal Government Has Not Defeated Boko Haram” - Ayo Fayose / Ex-president Jonathan’s House Burgled / You Can't Stop Anambra Governorship Election, MASSOB Warns Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.