Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos (49818 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Chuksemi:
Chris Oyakhilome was never poor. He had a relative then, who was even a governor.
u referring to fidelis oyakhilome.was he d father of Chris oyakhilome?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by spartoo: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Lanretoye:
That's the grace of God is the difference...the wise taketh from the fruits of the fool and made himself whole upon it.

so who iss the wise and the fool in this context
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

Did he shave his eyebrows
Is it your eyebrow?.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
That is NOT poverty. He was in a Peugeot car and he was much younger. It is not like he was on a bicycle wearing rags.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by WhoIBe: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
When he was younger looked very nice.
He be like who dey live well, how many people papa get that kind classic motor that time. You must be living well to have such classic ride, He dey do well right from time. So this pic is not a big deal
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by successincentiv(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Thank God for Him. Hard work really pays.

I know some people will start saying it's church money
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
he look like a gay grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by delishpot: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
ralmix:
i been day think say nar only me day think so....

Dem Sabi look for things wey no loss. Na so dem dey do. That before photo was a happening guys pic. It's like someone driving peaugot 504 in 1980 and then driving lexus in 2017. All na still wealth. Because back then that car was also an 'it' car. That the person is driving lexus now doesn't mean his 504 in 1980 was a sign of poverty.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by robosky02(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by maxdosh(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
Is it your eyebrow?.

Who is following u and be talking
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Pinkblue(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
boiz2men:

Hello ...... I don't mind learning from you please. Been wanting to do online freelance as well so I can comfortably quit my job....

How long would it take to teach me the tricks ?

How much would that cost?

drop your watsapp number
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by lifeispeace: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
XaviDayo:

Feeling sorry for the #Charlatan that gave u money to buy ur useless data.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Pinkblue(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
managersam:

What can I offer on fiverr please?
any service I can teach it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Lanretoye:
That's the grace of God is the difference...the wise taketh from the fruits of the fool and made himself whole upon it.
Abi.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by judedwriter(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
That was an old skool look in an old skool suit and an old skool car! He wasn't as rich as he is now but he definitely wasn't poor...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by An2elect2(f): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Mouthgag:
Before his 419 business boomed undecided
hahahahahha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Obec70(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Great! Why are we too free to insult/call servants of God fraudsters? Judgment is of the Lord
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by nairapark: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
managersam:
What Online Business Can I Start With #25k?

Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

You can start bulk sms business by becoming a Bulk SMS Reseller.
angelbulksms.com is very reliable for great profits.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
The new camera is itel p51 and I live it grin
ebosie11:
   May thunder fire poverty.Hardwork really pays.

Check out these before and now photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.See transformation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-before-vs.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Danaire(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
lifeispeace:
He actually looked better when money hadn't started coming...
But that still doesn't dispute the fact that his members enrich him on the sole premise that he is an anointed man of God...
Smh for the Christian folks undecided

If feel so sorry for you. Keep criticizing and leave ur life underdeveloped/undeveloped.

Where were you when he started?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Lalas247:
This guy smile really lovely

But he was never poor undecided stop with the bs
yeah you are right I read about his biography year's back he was never poor,he schooled in Europ that affordable only by the rich u know?grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by chycco: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ExInferis(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hardwork surely pays.

Those hardworking church members pay him.

Why is his face fatter at the bottom?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ikp120(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
managersam:
What Online Business Can I Start With #25k?

Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

I didn't know that they can also move comments to FP. WOW! That's very interesting to know. Mtcheeeew angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by ikp120(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
chycco:
[color=#006600][/color]MUST YOU ALWAYS BE A SADIST?
YOU ATHEIST SON OF A B*TCH
Wow! Someone who claims to be a Christian calling someone who talks like an atheist wannabe a son of a bìtch? Wow! You are a very good Christian bro. You will surely sit with Abraham and drink zobo with him.

This is so cool! Wow!

#Hypocrisy

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by orunto27: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
God is richer and wealthier today than yesterday by His Creations.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by XaviDayo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=lifeispeace post=58943079][/quote]

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The first picture shows the early days and the second when he finally perfected the art of scamming gullible followers.
In a decent country this fraudster and many like him would be in jail, but Nigeria is not one.
now go and arrest him if Nigeria wont so you can put them in jail and don't forget to start telling us their crime first sha..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by RowlandVSP: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
great man of God
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by OGUAF(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
lifeispeace:
But that still doesn't dispute the fact that his members enrich him on the sole premise that he is an anointed man of God...
***modified* **
Why are people quoting me to spew bile?
So I can't air my views again without receiving vulgarity?

Christians: always throwing tantrums when they are cornered undecided undecided

that's why you cant prosper in life with this kind of nonsense you just wrote.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by kinghezekiah: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ebosie11:
   May thunder fire poverty.Hardwork really pays.

Check out these before and now photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.See transformation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-before-vs.html?m=1

Pls we dont need to criticise him, leave evetything for God heaven is real pls take Note
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Throwback & Now Photos by praiz01: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
lifeispeace:
***modified* **
Why are people quoting me to spew bile?
So I can't air my views again without receiving vulgarity?

Christians: always throwing tantrums when they are cornered undecided undecided

Learn to watch what you say on social media.. It has a long lasting effect and when you don't have something reasonable to say of a religious leader just keep mute.
God bless you

Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / Christians Shouldn't Have A Divorce - Chris Oyakhilome