Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Who Is The Man Of God (episode 10) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Man Of God (episode 10) (686 Views)

Moth: Man Of The House / The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / Jenifer Diary Season 6 Episode 10 - 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man Of God (episode 10) by adeniyi18(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
(A man called mark sitting in his livinroom drinking garri while his pastor,pastor Sam walked in). MARKsaddrinking garri) SAMsadwalked in )hello uncle mark,ha what's this so you have not been fasting oh yes,so u are not fasting? MARK:pastor am so sorry ha am I the one that kill Jesus I have being fasting for good 12days.pastor I can't countinue again I should die no. SAM:ha mr mark u are given 30days fasting not 12. MARK:ok (smell something from the pastor) hmm pastor am smelling like beans cake do you buy it? SAM:yea mr Sam I am hungry I can't move on like this I brought bread with the beans cake.
Re: Who Is The Man Of God (episode 10) by adeniyi18(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello every soul that view my comedies I can't say am the best but in my whishes am the best I write stories like love stories,acting stories,truelife,jokes,and I used jokes in adverticing if u are a comedian and you need more stories I have many that what am born to do just contact 07032717681 or 08183585858 remain bless

(1) (Reply)

With N200, Which Meal Can You Prepare To Satisfy Your Partner? / My Brother Got Into A Well And Fight With A Big Fish (ANACONDA) / Bad Belle Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.