Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Igboland Is Blessed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboland Is Blessed (837 Views)

Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboland Is Blessed by SilverSurfer: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2017
This is the season of debunking every lies and propaganda that has been peddled against the igbos. For far too long, we've been made to believe that onions do not/cannot grow in igboland but these pictures tell a different story.

Shocker! See Onion Crop Harvested In Biafra Land (Photos)[color=#000000][/color]
nigeriatoday.ng Jul 26, 2017 7:04 PM
A Facebook page user named Emeka Gift cannot hold back her joy as she share photos of hervested onion crop which majority believed can never strife in the southern part of the country.
… She wrote with the caption

“They said our land is not good to grow onion but lo and
behold this is Biafra land, the blessed land.”

The post Shocker! See Onion Crop Harvested In Biafra Land (Photos) appeared first on Ngyab.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/07/shocker-see-onion-crop-harvested-in-biafra-land-photos/amp/

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by SilverSurfer: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Umunnem, we will keep debunking their lies until igbo nation is realised. The advent of internet has really done a lot for the igbos. Through this medium, we can showcase our ingenuity to the world, our blessedness to the entire planet.

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by nextprince: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Blessed with onion bulbs?

And you still buy from Kebbi state?

Op, go and look up the meaning of blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by SilverSurfer: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Blessed with onion bulbs?

And you still buy from Kebbi state?

Op, go and look up the meaning of blessing.
We are gradually getting there mister. All the lies and propaganda would be a thing of the past. If one were to believe all the lies that had been spewed against the igbos and igboland, one would think that igboland is barren. This was meant to burst one of the many lies that onions only grow in the north. A conscetious effort towards the growing of onions in igboland would ensure that we would no longer need the northerners. Very soon, very very soon Nigeria will see the igbos for the blessing that they truly are. I can't wait to see the back of this colonial space called Nigeria. Republic of igboland beckons.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by nairanaira12: 6:20am On Jul 29, 2017
SilverSurfer:
We are gradually getting there mister. All the lies and propaganda would be a thing of the past. If one were to believe all the lies that had been spewed against the igbos and igboland, one would think that igboland is barren. This was meant to burst one of the many lies that onions only grow in the north. A conscetious effort towards the growing of onions in igboland would ensure that we would no longer need the northerners. Very soon, very very soon Nigeria will see the igbos for the blessing that they truly are. I can't wait to see the back of this colonial space called Nigeria. Republic of igboland beckons.

Yeah. Very very soon, Nigeria will see how much gully erosion occupies igboland. Despite your make-believe blessings, you still run helter skelter to Ragos.

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by nextprince: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Yeah. Very very soon, Nigeria will see how much gully erosion occupies igboland. Despite your make-believe blessings, you still run helter skelter to Ragos.

Ragos grin grin grin

You are right, na so our potor blodas dey call am.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by DocHMD: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2017
SilverSurfer:

We all know all your farmland in oshogbo are only good for mining human skulls, the reason why Boko suyalized some yoruba beans traders on their way to maiduguri to go buy beans the other day. grin
Re: Igboland Is Blessed by SilverSurfer: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

I love the ignorance you and your ilk are living in. Because the reality that y'all have been left behind will hit you like a tornado. I wanted to post this to debunk another lie and that has been achieved. I couldn't care less what your opinions are. You can roast for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by SilverSurfer: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Ragos grin grin grin

You are right, na so our potor blodas dey call am.
Nwanne, I can smell their envy and jealousy from a mile off. They are inundated daily with how far we have gone. They can't handle it. There obsession with anything igbo borders on insanity. They just wish in their twisted mind, for every news emanating from igboland to be negative so they revel in their stupidity. I've no ounce of strength in me to reply their rants. I have one aim, and that is to keep debunking the lies that had been peddled against my people.

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is Blessed by nairanaira12: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
SilverSurfer:
I love the ignorance you and your ilk are living in. Because the reality that y'all have been left behind will hit you like a tornado. I wanted to post this to debunk another lie and that has been achieved. I couldn't care less what your opinions are. You can roast for all I care.

I've been to igboland and I have seen the wonders gully erosion is doing to your lands. So shut your trap.

(1) (Reply)

Evil Results Of Calling Each Other Names By NCAN. / 20k: All I Need In My Life Now. / Ekiti 2018: PDP Rejects Fayose’s Candidate, Adopts Deputy Governor, Olusola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.