Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. (35874 Views)

Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by chizzy161(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My people, my people, my people.....oohh yeeeee my people! Shake ignorance loose in Oduduwa's name, Amin!

Haba!!! angry

We say hausa is backward but they will never present those rescued from bokoharam dressed shabby and poor looking in front of camera.
Look at these boys, all in jerseys! Why not present them decently dressed?

Me i tire o

You want them dressed in agbada or suit. If they are well dressed you be the one to say that the whole kidnap story is false.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by harriet412(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

If no be niger delta militants na who else kidnap them?

sharrap which Niger Delta militant abi is ur brain paining u undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by harriet412(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
So they cannor buy slippers for the other two.. Nawa o.undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Nigeria is damn fvcked, two months
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by hoover420: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My people, my people, my people.....oohh yeeeee my people! Shake ignorance loose in Oduduwa's name, Amin!

Haba!!! angry

We say hausa is backward but they will never present those rescued from bokoharam dressed shabby and poor looking in front of camera.

Me i tire o
Did you expect them to wear suits? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by ekestic1976(f): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Haba!!! angry

Me i tire o
Your people, your people. So this post is the much your vacant mind can engender at the moment?
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
evans screw
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by Naijareward: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Lagos State government set to receive freed Kidnapped Six Igbonla Model College Boys from the Ondo state government at a joint Press Conference with Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State, his Deputy, Mr. Agbola Ajayi and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

The six students who were kidnapped from Igbonla Model College in Epe some two months have been released alive to The Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu, Today, 28th July, 2016.

The kidnappers who insisted that they would only release the kidnapped Igbonla boys to Ondo state government, due to the personal intervention of Governor Akeredolu.

The six students rescued are, Agbaosi Judah, Jonah Peter, Philips Pelumi, Adebanjo George, Yusuf Faruq and Ramon Isiaka.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/released-epe-students-handed-over-to-lagos-government.html

So the kidnappers get clipper to barb the victims hair.... That means the students will pay for barbing their hairs join the ransom money.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by richard16(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Why are they all wearing jerseys? Lagos and Ogun government should tell us how much were paid?
Its obvious they are boarding students...thats wat we usually put on during our days in boarding skul... We normally have different set of jerseys old memories tho! Its obvious those kidnappers are Madrid fans cheesy anti barca... They kidnap 3 barca fan then 1 each from Arsenal,Chelsea and ManU

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by ubongoton(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2017
the last pics reminds me of when chelsea unviel michy batchayhi,,,, Lol.stop to de wear jesey before them princnap u or the kinnap u
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by unseriousstud: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

I guess they're trying to show the world the way they're actually released by the abductors, of which I see nothing wrong with.

My personal opinion, though!
And it makes lot of sense
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by godquality: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:

Tell me more @ bolded, am looking for a rucrutive business

No be my mouth you go hear say Aso rock get cabal. You want implicate me atik?
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Thank God
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by Ospic2014: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Lagos State government set to receive freed Kidnapped Six Igbonla Model College Boys from the Ondo state government at a joint Press Conference with Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State, his Deputy, Mr. Agbola Ajayi and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

The six students who were kidnapped from Igbonla Model College in Epe some two months have been released alive to The Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu, Today, 28th July, 2016.

The kidnappers who insisted that they would only release the kidnapped Igbonla boys to Ondo state government, due to the personal intervention of Governor Akeredolu.

The six students rescued are, Agbaosi Judah, Jonah Peter, Philips Pelumi, Adebanjo George, Yusuf Faruq and Ramon Isiaka.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/released-epe-students-handed-over-to-lagos-government.html

looking like team Nigeria ��
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by olusola200: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
They are abducted while playing ball

I too know they will be caught
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by SUNDICOS(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
burkingx:
angry
unarrested Evans boys
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by ikorodureporta: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
blessedweapon:
Please were they kidnapped from the football field?

i wnda-o. D jersey dey even make me laff
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by lexy2014: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Haba!!! angry

Me i tire o
whether they wear jerseys or suits shouldn't b d concern of well meaning Nigerians after all it's not a fashion parade.our hearts should bleed cos we live in a country were people no longer value 4 human life, least of all d lives of school children. our hearts should bleed cos d kidnappers are still out there roaming free like every other human being when they don't deserve to b free. what is it that ondo state gov told them that was important that Lagos state gov didn't tell them?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by onyeawka80(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:

pls its LUCRATIVE NOT RUCRUTIVE BUSINESS. Thanks.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by onyeawka80(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2017
djemillionia:

pls its LUCRATIVE NOT RUCRUTIVE BUSINESS. Thanks.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by Lilcentt(f): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2017
are they footballers or is the school a football academy
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by lonelydora: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
richard16:

Its obvious they are boarding students...thats wat we usually put on during our days in boarding skul... We normally have different set of jerseys old memories tho! Its obvious those kidnappers are Madrid fans cheesy anti barca... They kidnap 3 barca fan then 1 each from Arsenal,Chelsea and ManU

Lol
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by izmercy(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Haba!!! angry

Me i tire o
Because this is not staged

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by NifemiKolade(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
I just pray the whole drama wouldn't have effect on this innocent kids
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by 0luwacoded(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2017
But wait oh.. Why is everyone of them wearing a football jersey!! Then dey play 5-aside for there?
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
masonkz:
What's the press conference for? undecided . Is this how they'll keep giving press conference every time students ate kidnapped and freed (after the due random has been paid).

Glad they're safe.
ooooh. You fùcking faqgot what do you know!?
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by juman(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Security situation is bad.

Bad economy condition promotes insecurity.

APC performance is bad so far. Very bad.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by dominique(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Hope they put them in therapy to help them get over post traumatic stress. Two whole months away from your loved ones is enough to mess anybody psychologically.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by debayun(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Haba!!! angry

Me i tire o

Brain fall on you
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by phranq(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
ionsman:
Why are they all spotting jerseys? Be like say the kidnappers like football too much.

They went for trials sir but they did'nt perform sir. Should i call the Police to arrest the kidnappers sorry agents

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by purpledferanmi1: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Bcoz una see 100 do sub now una go cum nairaland dey act like idiot. tackle Wats on ground not Wat d boys are putting on.
Re: See The Moment The Kidnapped Epe Students Were Handed To Lagos Government. by KARDEMARH: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
*chibork gals ,kidnapped and recused ,mit d president ,given scholarship 2 study abroad ,Epe boiz ,kidnapped and recused, mit the governor of Lagos state, probably will b given scholarship also 2 study abroad....me wey dey here neva 4 1c c Amosun car nt 2 talk of seeing him...now i pray 4 u reading dz post dat Oh lord d kidnappers dat should av kidnapped u and bring d governors intervention buh still resting,Lord speak 2 dem now 2 cum after u so has 2 av dz kind of opportunity 2 c ur governor and travel abroad...grab d prayer while still hot *

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Keke Driver Trying To Charm A Lady In Akwa Ibom Caught - PICS / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.