Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims (24870 Views)

Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / "One Chance" Robbers Who Use POS Rob A Lady & Pastor (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Piiko:
yea easily sef
Exactly cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by iyzeek(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
supportive89:
For Guaranteed Fixed Match our beneficiaries yesterday , it's another Great Super Day, Make it count today cause tick says the clock. View won ticket for you delight

Run from this thing, he is a scam. He scammed a friend.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by bambech(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
EvangAsika:
Fake news..... The bank can easily trace the robbers using POS and I don't believe any bank merchant with pos can do this

A colleague of mine was rub by this one chance
People at yaba phase 1 the rubber use pos to swipe their money .
It is real bro

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Amadaz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
mainman7:
The igbo mods here would have been quick to delete my comment as usual if I was the one that wrote this about igbos.
Unlike Hausa that ruthlessly deal with them, we Yorubas give these senseless igbos too much room on our Land and even on this greatest Nigerian Forum owned by the great Yoruba Son. Imagine if an igbo is the owner of NairaLand, u think these senselessly tribalistic igbos would allow Yorubas to make these kinds of comments let alone make Yorubas Mods? Yorubas should always give igbos the Hausa treatment, put these eternal sad souls called igbos in their right place.
why bro, why would you talk back at igbos this way? It's really uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by extralargehead(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
heed101:
The car dealer should be arrested ASAP. Why can you tell your prospective buyer to pay you in cash in that area that has been known for criminal activities.
correct. Nigerians have a way of abusing any good thing. Now the P.O.S has been turned into a terror tool.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by modsfucker: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Buhari will die a very horrible lonely dead walihi

And how would you die In the hand of your brothers who would give you POS to make the transfer and shoot you afterwards.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by modsfucker: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obalende:

Maybe Nigeria is cursed?

Biafra is cursed, yeah.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by MOSICATED5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Owerri am short of words to described the evil in that city, and I heard their gov is treating the leg he used to win election so he don't have time to attend to is emergency
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:

And how would you die In the hand of your brothers who would give you POS to make the transfer and shoot you afterwards.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
ladykolly:
how does dis concern buhari
gerrout
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ijaya123:

What you wish others might turn back on you.

Be careful.
u mean the walking corpse still have lifeline Zombie alert
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Your mother, sister and daughter will be raped and you'll be forced to watch. Your father will be bludgeoned while you will be slowly tortured to death.

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ademide0710: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
ITbomb:
I no even understand how cases like this go fit happen

When I went to bank to get POS, they gave me lots of forms to fill, dem say dem go tied the machine to my account. (some bank even require you to get current account first)

So how person go wear cloth for face come transfer money to his account when him face, finger print, house address etc dey for screen thanks to BVN.

I no believe the story abeg

I pray you don't fall their victim. I was robbed last year in Zuba park in Abuja. This guys brought out a Pos machine,required for my ATM pin. Thou, I didn't give them because the money there was meant for my wedding (I was favoured thou) they couldn't access my account,i always receive email alert. I don't know what got over me that evening I logged out my email and also my mobile app stopped working. Even thou I was beating, one of my phones was collected. Like I care, as long as they didn't gain access to my account. It's very real cos they will request for your pin and press it on d pos. When I gave d guy a wrong pin, the machine indicated that it's a wrong pin. My advise "This guys are not smiling o, be careful " All I can say is "I was favoured "they even gave me 1k to continue my journey �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
EvangAsika:
Fake news..... The bank can easily trace the robbers using POS and I don't believe any bank merchant with pos can do this
Obviously, you've not been to owerri. It's totally real, that's the reason why I no longer leave home with the ATM card of my main bank account but my other account that has little money in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Buhari will die a very horrible lonely dead walihi
Wish for your neighbour what you wish for yourself
Am so sorry for you that is what you wish for yourself
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bonjoro:

Starting from ur fada and first kid.
u don chop 2day

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Victornezzar: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Durentt:
Buhari would die a very painful death
same with u
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by andij: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
There's some fish in it
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Wish for your neighbour what you wish for yourself
Am so sorry for you that is what you wish for yourself
since ur demigod is now a vegetable. you can volunteer to die in his stead .... Ewu
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Antangonist: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
those ones are not armed robber they are bank robbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
owerri again?
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
modsfucker:
So the area is a criminals infested zone ba?

Take more

Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by psalmsjob: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2017
uboma:

What is with you and PMB?

Why do you wish another human being dead?

stick to topic under discussion.

and if you have nothing meaningful to contribute, please run out of here and look for threads that is in line with your frustration.

Thank you for telling himgrin

Awon omo were bia bia boys ti O ni iran
Re: Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims by real777(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
A sister in law and several others just got robbed in a bus an hour ago with huge sums transferred from their accounts with POS device at gun point. All their belongings including mobile phones carted away. This happened in Benin City.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE] / Groom-to-be, 7 Guests Murdered In Adamawa / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.