Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (57664 Views)

Umahi Bars APC From Using Abakaliki Stadium For Rally On Saturday.. / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by sukkot: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
nigga dont bring your crase come lagos ooo lmao

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by muller101(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
He is free to travel to any state
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Flashh: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
When we say Igbos don't have sense,they would fight us. What's the criterion of choice for this in Lagos?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by thestevens: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
has the biafra agitation become a political campaign now, why is he holding rallies about?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
There he will be arrested.... Make him no pass boundary

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by abels(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Waitoo but y did this guy not use this his popularity to contest for governorship in Anambra elections,if he wins he can start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by chesseed: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
The guy is desperately looking for trouble. The fg trying as much as possible to ignore him. what exactly is the goal of coming to Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by sheyinoni(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
I will be impressed and anxiously waiting I hope it happens soon
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Alariwo2: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Another Xenophobia loading.

This time around, igbos in SW will be torched with fire and I mean it

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
For rally?

Mazi is now a politician.

Ragos will be in biafla, 5 SE states will not be accepted by Shuku okuko abiama. grin grin
He ain't no politician, he just wanna start an uprising thanks to your mumu president for giving him the fame by jailing him.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by lilyheaven: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Is Lagos his papa land?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by TheAngry1: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
God go punish him father if he comes to Lagos, that bastaaard is not welcome to the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by muller101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
cuedish:
He better not try it .....
Let him remain with those midgets who have or investment; whatsoever.

An igbo Man who has established and built houses in lagos will not clamour for Biafra......
The fear of becoming a foreigner creeps in

5state nation. grin Jokers of the century.
the 5states is bigger than most European countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by mjizzie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
he wants to walk back to prison without stressing the police force
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by manikspears: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Bla bla bla, he will storm Lagos and I bet, no hydraulic ewedu soup eaters would wag a tail. Cowards

Just know that if he comes and they kill him, it is nobody's fault because he wasn't invited and he is over stepping his boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by 5ircreepy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol, the dude announced he is coming to Lagos and you guys can't remember that there is no direct flight from enugu to UK and going through Abuja will be a terrible idea.. . grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by nextprince: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
SirJeffry:
He ain't no politician, he just wanna start an uprising thanks to your mumu president for giving him the fame by jailing him.
That demented goat called cownu is going back to his permanent abode, you can chest beat about it, no yawa.

Meanwhile, bye.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Mnbv: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ambode's Lagos would counter the movement. Expect a massive opposing movement from the Other cool

But the Other can not cross River Niger without obtaining visa cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Alariwo2: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
muller101:
He is free to travel to any state

This will be his end trust me..

Shame on Yorubas for letting the stupid igbo kid insult Odua.. shey una mumu eyes don dey clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by dacovajnr: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

If Nnamdi kanu should storm Lagos, Afonjas like you will be begging to lick his anus. So just shut the Bleep up.
The way your Ancestors/Generation are licking his anus? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Okikiano(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
No problem..... We shall all see the aftermath

One thing I'm very sure is that, he is coming to land the igbos in Lagos in serious trouble

Na small oba of Lagos tell una people to go die inside lagoon

Heheheheheheh

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by sheyinoni(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
greatermax77:
. Any day Igbos leave Lagos, I 'm sorry Lagos state govt will go broke
Ooo pls not again,OGA pls wake up.
Lemme tell u abt Lagos,even if federal government no share budget give lasgidi no shaken for three plus years am quite certain of our that. That's how bless Lagos is to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Misterdhee1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
achi4u:
Nothing will happen to NK in Lagos even in Abuja.

We have the backing of the entire world.
That was the same line Ojukwu used in cajoling your forefathers to fight Nigeria, that resulted in their mass burial.

U no need to beat una hairy chests like hyenas...Just make do with ur plan and try ur trash in Lagos. No be today unable just dey die in mass.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by davillian(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
I will be there live.
Afonjos can come and feed thier eyes
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by osusuallstars: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
He has every right to preach his message of unity to all biafrans irrespective of their present location. If you like come and join or else hide your face on the D day

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Onedibe1: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
EastGold:

Write down today's date, he won't have a free day in Lagos. Some of you his accomplice will be badly touched.

Quote me

Are you done talking#Davido'svoice?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by Okeikpu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
We just wanna remind them that Biafrans owned Lagos
We'll shut that dirty city down
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by ItzChinnex(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
manikspears:

Just know that if he comes and they kill him, it is nobody's fault because he wasn't invited and he is over stepping his boundary.

0ga, Hope you would be the one to pull the trigger?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by lilyheaven: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
chesseed:
The guy is desperately looking for trouble. The fg trying as much as possible to ignore him. what exactly is the goal of coming to Lagos.
He is crazy, his follower's are creazy too, I have observed that majority of IBO's are not crazy like this one's,
I think they should pack them to asylum and give them drugs and good food to eat.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics by bakaredc: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
I think Kano will be the best place for him to go and test his popularity outside the south east....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.