Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa (2361 Views)

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by kp3tech(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, on Friday challenged the leader of Arewa Youths, Yerima Shettima and his colleagues not to be cowards by reviewing their October 1 quit notice asking Igbos to vacate the North.

In a statement signed by its National leader, Uchenna Madu, the pro-Biafra group dared Arewa youths not to review its earlier order because the world is waiting to see what “political drama” they will create.

Whatever the plan or motive behind their ultimatum on Ndigbo to vacate the north should be carried out, or have they suddenly become cowards in their own land?

“Today the so called Northern Nigeria is drastically, irreparably and condemnable divided both politically and religiously

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/29/dont-cowards-dont-review-oct-1-ultimatum-igbos-massob-tells-arewa-youths/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by taylor88(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
lol

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by nextprince: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2017
When same is reiterated now, the empty chest beating clowns will start calling for arrest.

MASSOB is confused.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2017
good I wish those monkey and paedophiles carry out their threats I ll personally come down to Nigeria to lead the war idiots

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Confused MASSOB grin
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin grin So you want the purge to start first before you board a flight?

Brooklynsouth:
good I wish those monkey and paedophiles carry out their threats I ll personally come down to Nigeria to lead the war idiots

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by MalcoImX: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2017
There's a rapper called The Game. Was it not Uwazuruike who was seen visiting northern leaders in order for the threat not yo be carried out? MASSOB's and all this Biafra noise should henceforth be called The Game.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin So you want the purge to start first before you board a flight?

it won't cost me anything to fly from LA to Nigeria so what the Bleep ?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Injustice are meant to be fight head to head. Show no fear and your tormentor will fear you like devil itself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
move on biafran but for those grandnut farmer<arewa>them don suffer
grandnut republic......,lol

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Funny you grin I know you don't have the love of your people at heart, your likes are countless on NL, sitting at their comfort zones in US/Europe calling for war. If you have the ball, come down tomorrow.

Brooklynsouth:
it won't cost me anything to fly from LA to Nigeria so what the Bleep ?

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by ESDKING: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2017
The aim of that quit notice given by Arewa youths was to stop the Ipob agitation, but since their quit notice order did not yield any fruit, they have become frustrated, angry and mad at fed govt, telling them to re- arrest Kanu, crying over Anambra election boycott even when most of them don't know the location of Anambra state in Nig map.

Yesterday, they gave Osibanjo ten days ultimatum to arrest KANU or the whole world will hear from them.

Why would you give a group of people quit notice, yet you are still crying over the election boycott in their state ?

Why would you give fed govt ultimatum to re arrest the leader of the people you gave quit notice since you don't want to have anything to do with them again ?.

Indeed, unity begging by Arewa has gone to another stage.
You better execute your plans or you remain perpetual cowards like skull miners.
Clowns!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Funny you grin I know you don't have the love of your people at heart, your likes are countless on NL, sitting at their comfort zones in US/Europe calling for war. If you have the ball, come down tomorrow.

you think we are joking when we said Biafra or death right? let any nonsense happen

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by nNEOo(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
You must stick to the plan

The initial plan grin

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by dudebuck: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Confused MASSOB grin
how are they confused? You see, Arewa have boxed themselves into a corner.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Now I challenge you if truly you're ready for death, go to LAX and catch a flight down here. Don't wait till the nonsense happened because by then no International flight will fly to Nigeria. Go to LAX and do the needful.

Brooklynsouth:
you think we are joking when we said Biafra or death right? let any nonsense happen

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
The same MASSOB crying and running up and down? Laughing in Akube grin MASSOB are just mocking their gullible followers.

dudebuck:
how are they confused? You see, Arewa have boxed themselves into a corner.
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Now I challenge you if truly you're ready for death, go to LAX and catch a flight down here. Don't wait till the nonsense happened because by then no International flight will fly to Nigeria. Go to LAX and do the needful.

Oct is few months from now why should come down now?

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2017
AREWA youths be like...which kain wahala be this

16 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Typical ipob lady tongue so what if the PURGE starts before OCT? My sister forget biafra and support one Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a con artist.

Brooklynsouth:
Oct is few months from now why should come down now?
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Kazim88: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
The whole AREWA as a whole are confused.

From the Sultan of Sokoto to the Emirs to the commoners.

They kept indirectly promoting and supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

but it's not ur fault... your elite have make you to believe from Child That Igbos are your Enemy, that Christians are your enemies, that those that appose their (elite) believe are your enemies.

My son madridguy, nextprince you have been deceived, go research what Emir Sanusi said about Northern Nigeria, about Igbos. I would give a link to PMB median speech he gave at Amina Hall about the North.

Nigeria can be save but not with your antics and tactless tactics.

We should be trying to reconcile any differences but the Arewa have chose to use EMPTY THREATS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by ivandragon: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Kanu & his fellow misguided followers that are fanning the embers of war are nothing but selfish & opportunistic characters.

because they feel that they are 'safe' in their own landlocked region does not mean they should insult other tribes or put their fellow tribesmen who have made a choice of settling in other parts of the country.

Kanu is rebellious & even if Biafra is achieved today, once he is not fully in charge, he will create chaos rather than accept the decision of the people.
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Why Digressing? You people want to leave us, you're tired of the forcefully marriage called Nigeria so why the long sermon again and again. Leave Nigeria alone, we are tired of holding you back. Leave us alone, go and develop your land and make it better than dubai. Plus you minus you, Nigeria shall be great.

Kazim88:
The whole AREWA as a whole are confused.

From the Sultan of Sokoto to the Emirs to the commoners.

They kept indirectly promoting and supporting Nnamdi Kanu.

but it's not ur fault... your elite have make you to believe from Child That Igbos are your Enemy, that Christians are your enemies, that those that appose their (elite) believe are your enemies.

My son madridguy, nextprince you have been deceived, go research what Emir Sanusi said about Northern Nigeria, about Igbos. I would give a link to PMB median speech he gave at Amina Hall about the North.

Nigeria can be save but not with your antics and tactless tactics.

We should be trying to reconcile any differences but the Arewa have chose to use EMPTY THREATS.
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by perez100: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Let me remind Afonja fools that MASSOB has another faction - one is led by Uwazurike and he is the one visiting North. This very MASSOB is led by Uchenna Madu.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by perez100: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Afonja, hope you're ok now with your ewudu poisonous food?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by SHAKABOOM: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Typical ipob lady tongue so what if the PURGE starts before OCT? My sister forget biafra and support one Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a con artist.

Mr man wetin dem give yu sniff dis morning?Na yu bi di con artiste here, carry ur misyarns go find sumwia sleep angry

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by newbornmacho(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Stupid Hausa Fulani empty chest beating is being exposed. Idiots. For me they must carry out that their mop up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Is that Mazi Kanu himself? If yes, enough is enough. The money you don make ontop your people don do. Leave them alone grin

SHAKABOOM:

Mr man wetin dem give yu sniff dis morning?Na yu bi di con artiste here, carry ur misyarns go find sumwia sleep angry
Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Nonaira1: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
MalcoImX:
There's a rapper called The Game. Was it not Uwazuruike who was seen visiting northern leaders in order for the threat not yo be carried out? MASSOB's and all this Biafra noise should henceforth be called The Game.

So how does Uwazuruike's visiting northern leaders have to do with Massob?

Uwazuruike's has long been kicked out of Massob even before the quit notice happened, 2015 precisely. Uchenna have been the leader of massob since then. Even when Uwazuruike went to north on the behalf of Massob after the quit notice, Massob made sure to let it known to both ipob and the Igbo people that they had nothing to do with Uwazuruike's actions and he does not represent them.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/06/15/biafra-massob-disowns-uwazuruike-reveals-nnamdi-kanu-left/amp/

Anyway what do I expect from someone from the zoological republic. Clueless and stupidity seems to be una trade mark. If it's not what your politician fed you, you don't know Jack about it but to display ignorance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by SHAKABOOM: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Is that Mazi Kanu himself? If yes, enough is enough. The money you don make ontop your people don do. Leave them alone grin

No be ur fault?Ur fada for masturbate you commmot for dis earth..Common Vaseline for make am avoid to bring a block head to dis world.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Kazim88: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Why Digressing? You people want to leave us, you're tired of the forcefully marriage called Nigeria so why the long sermon again and again. Leave Nigeria alone, we are tired of holding you back. Leave us alone, go and develop your land and make it better than dubai. Plus you minus you, Nigeria shall be great.

If the northern youth really really want the SE and part of SS to go...

They can do it within 1 month.

Simple, push your senators and rep to initiate a call for referendum in the House.

Naturally Biafra would vote to go.

Once they are out you can simply dominate the rest of the country and install caliphate across the land.

But you people are busy issuing backfired threat... if Biafra go with Violence Nigeria would be divided in 5 to 7. and North would be victimize cos every are seeing them as parasites, evil, killers, etc (you must have notice)

Do a research on cancer... you cut of the infected part gently in other to avoid it from spreading, you try to fight it, it spreads and consume u

BTW am not Ibo

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa by Luckylife(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Between Bola Tinubu And Diezani Madueke? / How Tony Nwoye Was Disgraced By Anambra Women / South-west Will Get Juicy Positions In PDP Govt – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.