Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nairaland , Angst, hate and poverty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland , Angst, hate and poverty (481 Views)

Anyone Heard About United Nations Grant On Poverty Alleviation? / E-commerce: A Way Out Of Unemployment And Poverty. / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland , Angst, hate and poverty by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2017
First of all I am no ssint

I have engaged in Igbo bashing

Strictly for fun though and if I hurt any feelings I apologize

But let me explain something to you all

Only poor frustrated people get overly into this thing

Don't believe me ?

Go to along local road side bar where I have lots of low income earniing niggas hangout who can't afford to get new shoes when they need them , sit there and say ibos or yorubas or hausa are stupid and wicked

Men they would go on and one about omo ibo this and omo ibo Tha
Now go to somewhere like golf club or boat lounge in Lekki where the rich hang and say same some might silently agree but you won't find the kind of emotional hate filled comments and reactions you get in the former

My point is in Nigeria and everywhere else there are only two tribes the rich and the poor , and trust me the rich hate the poor everywhere .

Ffk doesn't like ibos right ? Wrong he hated poor ones , Nnamdi kanu hates yorubas right ? Wrong cos tomorrow if APC offers that nigga an appointment he will take it and claim he wants to change nigeria.

Was it not some years ago Tinubu and Emoney were hanging out and the press photographed it ?

Those niggas hang out regularly ... You think if Emoney wants to marry Otedolas daughter tomorrow he will say no he is Igbo? Lol

So you think Tinubu will allow his daughter marry someone broke nigga because he is Yoruba ?

Wow if you think that then you need to have your head examined

My point is as tribes we all have our differences and I won't because you are a Yoruba like me I will trust you if you are broke ? Nigga please

While unheard ranting on and on about afonjas ,Igbo and gworo chewers

Just know this Nnamdi kanu won't allow you marry his daughter if u are broke even if u tattooed biafra flag on your back

Nor would Paddy Adenuga marry your sister because her name if funmilayo if ur family is broke

The rich love each other and hate the poor while the poor hate each other too.

So to spot the really poor people on nairaland just go through their posts and count how many afonjas ,or Igbo posts they make a day

That's how u spot them , these people are so poor and frustrated that the only way for them to get over them mind wrenching hunger in their gut is to subscribe 100 a month data pack and come here to scream afonjas, Igbo, gworo chewers

Like my nigga ioobexposed lol

I bet this nigga lives somewhere in Ajegunle and his dreams where tied to his YouTube, but unfortunately his ignorance got u guys to close it down

Now who lost ?

Just my opinion though
So if income at me with insults I will take u apart literally

Shout out to all my nairaland bitches
Love u all

For your work tools

See details below

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland , Angst, hate and poverty by bigtt76(f): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Your signature tho wink ....what are you selling?

Lakeside79:
First of all I am no ssint

I have engaged in Igbo bashing

Strictly for fun though and if I hurt any feelings I apologize

But let me explain something to you all

Only poor frustrated people get overly into this thing

Don't believe me ?

Go to along local road side bar where I have lots of low income earniing niggas hangout who can't afford to get new shoes when they need them , sit there and say ibos or yorubas or hausa are stupid and wicked

Men they would go on and one about omo ibo this and omo ibo Tha
Now go to somewhere like golf club or boat lounge in Lekki where the rich hang and say same some might silently agree but you won't find the kind of emotional hate filled comments and reactions you get in the former

My point is in Nigeria and everywhere else there are only two tribes the rich and the poor , and trust me the rich hate the poor everywhere .

Ffk doesn't like ibos right ? Wrong he hated poor ones , Nnamdi kanu hates yorubas right ? Wrong cos tomorrow if APC offers that nigga an appointment he will take it and claim he wants to change nigeria.

Was it not some years ago Tinubu and Emoney were hanging out and the press photographed it ?

Those niggas hang out regularly ... You think if Emoney wants to marry Otedolas daughter tomorrow he will say no he is Igbo? Lol

So you think Tinubu will allow his daughter marry someone broke nigga because he is Yoruba ?

Wow if you think that then you need to have your head examined

My point is as tribes we all have our differences and I won't because you are a Yoruba like me I will trust you if you are broke ? Nigga please

While unheard ranting on and on about afonjas ,Igbo and gworo chewers

Just know this Nnamdi kanu won't allow you marry his daughter if u are broke even if u tattooed biafra flag on your back

Nor would Paddy Adenuga marry your sister because her name if funmilayo if ur family is broke

The rich love each other and hate the poor while the poor hate each other too.

So to spot the really poor people on nairaland just go through their posts and count how many afonjas ,or Igbo posts they make a day

That's how u spot them , these people are so poor and frustrated that the only way for them to get over them mind wrenching hunger in their gut is to subscribe 100 a month data pack and come here to scream afonjas, Igbo, gworo chewers

Like my nigga ioobexposed lol

I bet this nigga lives somewhere in Ajegunle and his dreams where tied to his YouTube, but unfortunately his ignorance got u guys to close it down

Now who lost ?

Your signature tho wink What's it all about?

Just my opinion though
So if income at me with insults I will take u apart literally

Shout out to all my nairaland bitches
Love u all

For your work tools

See details below

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Hosts It's First Model United Nations. / VIDEO! Nigerian Gangs Fight With Swords In India! / 2018 UTME: JAMB To Start Sales Of Forms November;bans Pens, Wristwatches In Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.