Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) (908 Views)

The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning / Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today (2) (3) (4)

Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by ken19: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2017
A VERY LONG SNAKE KILLED IN FRONT OF HOSTEL E:
A very large snake, very lengthy was killed early this morning as at 12:50am when it was trying to find it's way into the one of the Boys Hostel (Hostel E).
The Snake was spotted out by a Military guy who has Motorcycle and stays in the hostel when it was trying to find it's way into the hostel through one part of a window.
According to the guy, he said " I thank God that I was coming back from where I went to for my normal days activities. Everywhere was very dark because there was no electricity power supply, it was even with the help of my headlamp that I was able to sight the snake's movement.
I had to alert the hostel occupants including the ManOwar, most guys came out and we collectively killed the killed the snake with stones and Cutlass."
The hostel environment is no longer conducive at night especially due to the absence of Street light around the hostel environment, even the Power holding supply that we normally have it's no more.
When you talk of the importance of Street light around the hostel environment, you notice that it place a very nice role to the safety of the students and it would be very difficult for snakes to move freely around the hostels because they will definitely be spotted out, what if that snake wasn't spotted out by the Young Man, I would have been reporting a different story all together. The other day, we got an information that a FUTO student was harassed at Sunic road around 7:40pm, if there was presence of Street light, I don't think that would have happened.
I appeal to the Aluta Excellence SUG Executives to see that something is done about this. We need Street lights in FUTO, especially around the hostel environments to ensure the safety of the Hostel occupants.

lalasticlala

Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by smartty68(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Kai! Slim and long and terrifying
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by EniHolar(f): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
Very long thing
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by ken19: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2017
EniHolar:
Very long thing
happy birthday
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by lecturerdabo(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Fp
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by lecturerdabo(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Front p...
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by welzyj2(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Lala is not interested undecided
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by matuskyoo7(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Snake !!!!..i hate that animal with passion..but I still love the snake pepper soup
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
OP abeg has the grass behind Hostel E been cut? I think that's the origin of all these snakes. When I was schooling there, I remember the time they cut and burnt the grass not knowing some people had planted weed (Cannabis) there. Everybody in Rhas hostel got high grin grin
Re: Snake Killed This Morning In Hostel E (FUTO) by zadokokezie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
I no go seet complex for night again

Suspected Dogs Thieves Caught / Please Help Me Identify My Dog Breed / Male Lhasa Apso For Sale (50k)