Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning (3476 Views)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by yeballs(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please what is the name of this snake I was going to put my dogs back in this afternoon then I looked up to see this snake almost coming down on the dogs house roof

I was scared at first perhaps it was still alive I went to take a stick and when I moved closer I saw it wasn’t moving and the mouth was already opened with the head and the neck turned yellow I think it happened last night and I got to see it this afternoon

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by muzically(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
The picture is not clear
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
This joke has gone on for far too long.
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by yeballs(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Here is a clearer picture

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by marooh: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
It is called Akogwe ......

Where is our snake master.......
Come and confirm if it eatable because I done wash pot finish kiss

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by sirjoggy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lala come o
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Maxymilliano(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please what is the name of this snake

The Intruder ...
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why you guys always posting snake picture’s on nairaland what do you hope to achieve?
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Jumlek2411: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
It looks like a cobra, but because it was electrocuted, it's specie is not clear again.
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Dayoebe(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
I swear with my left yansh this thing will reach fp
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Rabbitcartel: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
Why you guys always posting snake picture’s on nairaland what do you hope to achieve?

U dey mind them?? Na lala weh dey push d posts to fp get issues

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Adamkeyj(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
front page material..lala
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by flyingdutchman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
OP, I would very much like to know. Supposing your neighbor's kids touch the wall of your electric fence, would they be electrocuted? I am interested in doing same where I live but, I am worried about innocent kids playing and maybe getting hurt. Kindly advise pls and if possible, send me a PM.

4 Likes

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by KingAzubuike(f): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
yeballs:
Please what is the name of this snake I was going to put my dogs back in this afternoon then I looked up to see this snake almost coming down on the dogs house roof

I was scared at first perhaps it was still alive I went to take a stick and when I moved closer I saw it wasn’t moving and the mouth was already opened with the head and the neck turned yellow I think it happened last night and I got to see it this afternoon
This particular specie, I'm really interested in knowing the name too. Been seeing it alot. Any valid answer will get a 5k token.
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by yeballs(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
flyingdutchman:
OP, I would very much like to know. Supposing your neighbor's kids touch the wall of your electric fence, would they be electrocuted? I am interested in doing same where I live but, I am worried about innocent kids playing and maybe getting hurt. Kindly advise pls and if possible, send me a PM.

If their hand is wet and try to touch the wall on their side it will shock them but won’t hurt them much but when they try to touch the wire itself it’s very dangerous
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by snnazzy24(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This particular specie, I'm really interested in knowing the name too. Been seeing it alot. Any valid answer will get a 5k token.

I think it's a Viperidae, it's venomous and a very dangerous snake.
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by flyingdutchman(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2020
yeballs:

If their hand is wet and try to touch the wall on their side it will shock them but won’t hurt them much but when they try to touch the wire itself it’s very dangerous
Thanks. One last question: Have you ever tried to touch (or by mistake or someone else) your wall with dry hands? Did it shock you? AKA "was there a caught?"
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by yeballs(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Thanks. One last question: Have you ever tried to touch (or by mistake or someone else) your wall with dry hands? Did it shock you? AKA "was there a caught?"

With dry hands no but with wet hand it has often times by mistake and the grip is very serious you will feel it very hard on both sides the plastered one and the one that is not plastered
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Homoth(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
That's a Gucci snake

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by ojesymsym: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
I hope you guys know that putting life 240v in the name of electric fence is illegal? You can be charged for manslaughter.
There are dedicated ones that send out pulses enough to deter intruders with pulse shock but not to kill.
Op, if you are using direct to electricity please disconnect and use the proper one.
flyingdutchman:

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by flyingdutchman(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
ojesymsym:
I hope you guys know that putting life 240v in the name of electric fence is illegal? You can be charged for manslaughter.
There are dedicated ones that send out pulses enough to deter intruders with pulse shock but not to kill.
Op, if you are using direct to electricity please disconnect and use the proper one.
Tor
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by yeballs(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Tor

Only an apprentice would do that or is not to kill it's to shock
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Abolarin91(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Lol, no children will climb on the fence to play. Moreover, the shock can be control, you can turn it on at night alone while some people turn it on all through.
At Bolbaz home tech., we can give you the best you deserve when it comes to; electric fence wire, razor wire, barb wire, panel mesh, etc. Check my signature for contact
flyingdutchman:
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Abolarin91(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Sorry to interrupt you sir, if touching the wall with wet hand will shock, what will happen during raining? No matter how wet your hand you won't experience any shock due to the installation procedure. You can check my signature for contact and details
yeballs:

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Abolarin91(m): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
You only experience shock when you touch the strand and once there is touch on the fence, the siren will notify you.
flyingdutchman:

Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Abolarin91(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2020
You are right, no man will try use direct current on fence in the name of security. Picture attached is the energizer/machine responsible for the shock, its not that deadly but dangerous. Check my signature for contact details if you need the service
ojesymsym:
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by cybriz82(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ok what if u are d one trying to escape from something n d only way out is thru ur fence cool
Re: The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning by Redcarpet2011: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ssssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Pitbull For Sale / Brindle Boerboels For Sale! / Pet Facts & Funny Memes You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.