Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) (44779 Views)

See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Bishop1monte(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
This must be how your mum had you. I can bet my life she doesnt know the exact person to point to as your father.

Should be a problem to you... The worst thing is to contradict the law
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by shadrach77: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
OP you are really silly. So because she's a woman it becomes an achievement abi? In these days of gender equality. Ode! cry kiss
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
I really don't understand dis type of girls
Sombori will jst prefer to suffer 4 nothing sake Wen all u hav to do is lie down nd open ur legs(its dat easy)
D annoying tin is that people think suffering is being decent Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
who b this sef
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Xionez(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Sombori will jst prefer to suffer 4 nothing sake Wen all u hav to do is lie down nd open ur legs(its dat easy)

#Eco99#

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Kereokwu:
You need deliverance

Sombori will jst prefer to suffer 4 nothing sake
Wen all u hav to do is lie down nd open ur legs(its dat easy)

D annoying tin is that people think suffering is being decent
Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

You wey dey open legs since, how classy do you look? With your cheap Ankara and dirty stair case...

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
If it were to be an Afonja news, it will never make front page. Once the news is about Delta State and it is negative the stupid mods always specify the location that it is Warri or Sapele. Why the double standards everywhere these days? Yes every one complains about the Government when we are truly the problem! Bleep Nairaland and their nauseating double standards
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2017

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by amazon14: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
This must be how your mum had you. I can bet my life she doesnt know the exact person to point to as your father.

That guy is indeed born troway

2 Likes

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by somez(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Just as your mum still isn't suffering opening her legs at 60.

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Fongido(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
Hahaha but I think he's being sarcastic here
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by yinkuscious(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

Receive sense!

#Eco99#
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017
May God bless her hustle.
Proudly female Engineer

4 Likes

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Desyner: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Did she complain to you ?
You are the one suffering.

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017

#Eco99#
Just like someone said earlier,

you truly need hot deliverance

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by thatNUPEboy: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Fongido:

Hahaha but I think he's being sarcastic here
if he was, he wouldnt have deleted his account. He is an attention seeker. He might not mean all of those words up there..but we can never tell the extent of damage our comments here can do on pple's lives.

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by d33types: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

Is it Robertson or Robinson plaza? Thanks for letting me know sha...Business hub of Warri ...

It's the gsm phone hub not business hub.

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

You wey dey open legs since, how classy do you look? With your cheap Ankara and dirty stair case...
she wasn't the original poster she just quote it, didn't you see where she wrote " you need deliverance"

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017

#Eco99#
there is dignity in labour

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
u really want to sound funny but u sound stupid.
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Ayanko(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][quote].

D annoying tin is that people think suffering

Everybody is not like your MOTHER, I am sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
nams77:
This may be an ordinary feat but to me it a wake up call to our ladies to engage in meaningful task rather than slaying their lives away.
This should be a wake up call for you to stop judging people period.
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
any girl suffering want to do so... that thing in between their legs is their god given warehouse, make good use of it to generate income, you don't need to be on harsh scorching sun to earn end means, just get browsing phone and be earning thousands everyday without stress I can pay new chick 3k for a round of sex that won't even last for 30 minutes, imaging if 5 guys bang you and gave you 3k each you will be earning more than our bankers ...
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
lol...abi oooo
dey have an easy way out
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
There is dignity in labour.
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Dipsleek: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Good for her ..... I bet she's good anyways
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
nams77:
I was at Robertson plaza along avenue road, warri to fix a phone and also to get an extra phone and this lady walked past me. She was truly a black beauty and I thought she may be one of those slay Queen on a voyage to get the latest mobile device.
Moment later, I walked into another shop and lo and behold I saw same lady bent over a phone in astute concentration, fixing the phone. I was glad within me. This may be an ordinary feat but to me it a wake up call to our ladies to engage in meaningful task rather than slaying their lives away.

Wow, she is even a hardware engineer.. Cool

2 Likes

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Your mother got you by prostituting, fact!
Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by Padrino707(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

And you will think the above statement was funny

Anuofia

I pity your parents

#Eco99#

Re: Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) by TheBawse(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2017

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Dats dignity in labor which u obviously have no knowledge about. but lets see hw long u can keep spreading those legs of ur and for hw many tom dick and harry.
useless person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) / Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.