Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe (28125 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by KimWooBin: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
DocHMD:

This yorumuslim pro-caliphate element is always bleating like a dying goat and embittered when hears about Biafra and Igbos. What an irredeemable hateroid with a bitter a soul. Go slam off your head to your Allahrudeen and beg him to destroy Igbos. grin

Good luck to mr embittered hateroid. grin grin

not until dey beg... d useless leader miss leading igbos is the one that will destroy dem..... igbo's are blind, the man is doing all this base on is selfish intrest....

i pity u guys
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

Your prophet Muhammad told you that

" There is No Compulsion in Religion in other words There is No Compulsion in Unity."

If you are a true Muslim, why not respect his words and let Biafrans be.?
lol,but the south east politicos has paid an immutable allegiance to one nigeria.or you did not take your time to read the thread very well?so should will listen to the leaders who said one nigeria till eternity or miscreant who are shouting biafra
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

You are blowing hot air. Igbo people are not getting our due in Nigeria which is a dysfunctional state but we have to first create a viable export economy before we think of seceding or else we are going to regret it. If we secede today what will we export to keep us going for at least the first 5 years? That is why we are screaming restructuring so that we will first develop our own independent economy before we have an independent state.

Has it worked? Has your restructuring agenda worked?

What kanu and IPOB are asking for is a SIMPLE REFERENDUM, is that too much to ask for? The outcome of the referendum determine if there will be a biafra or not?

Chineke! Onye mere gi ihe a? I wish my hot air blows off the spell controlling you.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
What does it benefit these idiots to be writing shit about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu just for little peanuts from their sponsors.
I value My freedom more than anything in the world.
Nnamdi Kanu has opened our eyes and all these nonsense articles they write everyday can't change anything.
NL are too quick to copy things against Biafra from other sites but won't copy articles meant to educate not just only Biafrans, but Oduas and Arewas as well from Radio Biafra and other news outlets.
The media war has started and we are prepared for it, no amount of shit from the zoo media can stop us.
This idiot writing this article is a good for nothing idiot, he thinks those politicians will feed him forever?

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by gabe: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
What elders see when sitting, children won't even if they climb trees. A landlocked Biafra without ready resources to sell for money is a recipe for disaster. Biafra will need money to pay for all Nigerian installations in the area: power stations, roads, federal medical centres, universities and other federal institutions etc. Biafra without the SS states only has coal in enugu. World power dynamics is moving towards gas as a cleaner source of energy. Coal abounds everywhere else. Look at all the rich men in the SE. They make money from outside to bring. You want to run biafra on diaspora funding?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by sheyinoni(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hizzy:

Will Kanu going back to prison stop the agitation
The answer is yes,
Reason is that most of the agitators or die hard supportors are online rather than the street,the ones on the street will get fed up because no high profile personality is physically supporting,and trust me the more time KANU spends in jail the weaker it gets,because there will be money sharing and land grabbing and lot more jus to bribe off the remaining noise makers jus like in the case of nwazuirike,then for like another decade no agitation will be heard,after that another person with well spoken English that school in Europe will rise again wen there probably chaos in the nations economy,all am saying is that I think deeply the economy is a major contributor to this agitations,I Dont think if everybody don chop to fullest go still dere patrol for street rather Dan to go he or her shops to sell market.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
EricIyke:
What does it benefit these idiots to be writing shit about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu just for little peanuts from their sponsors.
I value My freedom more than anything in the world.
Nnamdi Kanu has opened our eyes and all these nonsense articles they write everyday can't change anything.
NL are too quick to copy things against Biafra from other sites but won't copy articles meant to educate not just only Biafrans, but Oduas and Arewas as well from Radio Biafra and other news outlets.
The media war has started and we are prepared for it, no amount of shit from the zoo media can stop us.
This idiot writing this article is a good for nothing idiot, he thinks those politicians will feed him forever?

Atr you minding the nematode? If he is so confident of November 18, why demonising kanu or ipob? I'd it the same "Touts" his party will meet and beg for votes? Nobody is stopping him from voting he should go and vote.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by omenka(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Is it true that your governor imported reptiles to your state?.
I heard so too, but haven't seen them. How is that related to this thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
gabe:
What elders see when sitting, children won't even if they climb trees. A landlocked Biafra without ready resources to sell for money is a recipe for disaster. Biafra will need money to pay for all Nigerian installations in the area: power stations, roads, federal medical centres, universities and other federal institutions etc. Biafra without the SS states only has coal in enugu. World power dynamics is moving towards gas as a cleaner source of energy. Coal abounds everywhere else. Look at all the rich men in the SE. They make money from outside to bring. You want to run biafra on diaspora funding?

Muguuuuu!

Kanu is asking for a REFERENDUM first. It is the outcome that will determine whether BIAFRA is now or in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

The answer is yes,
Reason is that most of the agitators or die hard supportors are online rather than the street,the ones on the street will get fed up because no high profile personality is physically supporting,and trust me the more time KANU spends in jail the weaker it gets,because there will be money sharing and land grabbing and lot more jus to bribe off the remaining noise makers jus like in the case of nwazuirike,then for like another decade no agitation will be heard,after that another person with well spoken English that school in Europe will rise again wen there probably chaos in the nations economy,all am saying is that I think deeply the economy is a major contributor to this agitations,I Dont think if everybody don chop to fullest go still dere patrol for street rather Dan to go he or her shops to sell market.
you believe in you
but me I believe in me, what am seeing but not how I feel
I will personally collect the money and enjoy I will still support my BIAFRA
if you like tell your government to start sharing money now

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Newman533(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
And this mumu wants me to read all this rubbish. Ok

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

The answer is yes,

Keep fooling yourself. If kanu goes down, another veteran surfaces. Biafra is an ideology.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by omenka(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

It is not the mod that bans you but the computer system who gets irritated by your unwise comments

The internet is getting fed up with your comments.

Imagine not be found on Benue threads but always appearing on Biafran thread. Why won't the computer be angry with you
Oh please, you are just a deluded illiterate who thinks one owes him some apology for their opinion.

I doubt your immediate family thinks much about how much you matter even to them let alone me.

Get some good education and work on your diction. You make nonsense of english language and commonsense whenever you speak.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
Oh please, you are just a deluded illiterate who thinks one owes him some apology for their opinion.

I doubt your immediate family thinks much about how much you matter even to them let alone me.

Get some good education and work on your diction. You make nonsense of english language and commonsense whenever you speak.

Bye.

Onye butere aturu n ebea?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

E-diot.

When you were busy bedding your concubines and pushing drugs, kanu was busy giving your vulture politicians sleepless nights.

Where were you when fulani herdsmen were attacking your people?

Where were you when the govt was deliberately marginalizing your people (ma oburu na ibu onye Igbo na eziokwu)?

Now someone has decided to fight for the liberation of his people and you are here weighing his capability. What have you done for your people?

E-diot.

Drug pushers that disgrace the Igbo name are far more likely to fit into the IPOB tout philosophy. Stop projecting your pathologies and moral debasement on me.

And I recognize a charlatan when I see one. Nnamdi Kanu is a populist charlatan with a messianic complex. Any cursory study of his posturing, and tendency to use "I" and "me" when he speaks fits perfectly the model of a self-promoting charlatan. He's also a deluded efulefu carrying around Jewish garb to increase his mystique and making himself and his followers and by extension Igbos a laughingstock. He has no tact, subtlety or diplomacy to leverage his popularity and platform for more inclusive rhetoric and goals, instead of aggravating Middle-Belt and Niger-Delta people by claiming their lands and attracting more resentment to Igbos.

I have no problem with secessionist agitations on its own merits. I have a problem with zombies who sheepishly parrot the crazed ramblings of a self-promoting charlatan.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:

Bye.

You will still be ban again

Keep talking like Nairaland Musiwa

Everybody knows you as a ghost worker on Benue threads but a workaholic on Biafran threads

You are now been seen as Nairaland Musiwa

People don't take you serious again

You are in the category of Ipobexposed.

I know you feel hurt but take heart

Next time always think before you make comments

Even the bible says, A fool is counted wise when he keeps quiet over issues higher than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Drug pushers that disgrace the Igbo name are far more likely to fit into the IPOB tout philosophy. Stop projecting your pathologies and moral debasement on me.

And I recognize a charlatan when I see one. Nnamdi Kanu is a populist charlatan with a messianic complex. Any cursory study of his posturing, and tendency to use "I" and "me" when he speaks fits perfectly the model of a self-promoting charlatan. He's also a deluded efulefu carrying around Jewish garb to increase his mystique and making himself and his followers and by extension Igbos a laughingstock. He has no tact, subtlety or diplomacy to leverage his popularity and platform for more inclusive rhetoric and goals, instead of aggravating Middle-Belt and Niger-Delta people by claiming their lands and attracting more resentment to Igbos.

I have no problem with secessionist agitations on its own merits. I have a problem with zombies who sheepishly parrot the crazed ramblings of a self-promoting charlatan.

Your so called "charlatan" has achieved what your ohaneze and other elites could not achieve in decades.

English is not a mark of intelligence stop trying to impress yourself.

You are not even as educated and as informed as kanu. You only blab on nairaland. Illiterate.

How does a call for referendum equate to biafra overnight? I na gu kwa isi gi?

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

Your so called "charlatan" has achieved what your ohaneze and other elites could not achieve in decades.

You are not even as educated and as informed as kanu. You only blab on nairaland. Illiterate.

Don't mind that illiterate

Imagine him calling small scale traders touts because they support Biafra

I wonder the type of education he got in the North.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by sheyinoni(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hizzy:

you believe in you
but me I believe in me, what am seeing but not how I feel
I will personally collect the money and enjoy I will still support my BIAFRA
if you like tell your government to start sharing money now
Clown, ;Dthat's thats the spirit "you will collect the money" typical Igbo man
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

Clown, ;Dthat's thats the spirit "you will collect the money" typical Igbo man
if you won't share money to stop Biafra I will know you're the � highest and the biggest CLOWN
mkpi

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by sheyinoni(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

Keep fooling yourself. If kanu goes down, another veteran surfaces. Biafra is an ideology.
I knw,that's another veteran will rise that's the reason why it baffles me that government pays too attentions to this struggle,jus simply ignore the agitators and ficus on improving the economy for as long as possible,only should get involved wen its turning out from being peaceful to violent, carrot and stick kinda thing. because I knw if ur protest continues to grow without government doing anything ,two things are likely to happen, 1)its all starts to fade away 2) it becomes violent. Hopefully the later doesn't happen because it will jus give room for the government to really destroy things
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by sheyinoni(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hizzy:
if you won't share money to stop Biafra I will know you're the � highest and the biggest CLOWN
mkpi
I Dont give my cash to fools,a thousand and one helpless,hunger and homeless underage kids are there.
Hopefully the government follow suit
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

I knw,that's another veteran will rise that's the reason why it baffles me that government pays too attentions to this struggle,jus simply ignore the agitators and ficus on improving the economy for as long as possible,only should get involved wen its turning out from being peaceful to violent, carrot and stick kinda thing. because I knw if ur protest continues to grow without government doing anything ,two things are likely to happen, 1)its all starts to fade away 2) it becomes violent. Hopefully the later doesn't happen because it will jus give room for the government to really destroy things

It doesn't fade, it simply retreats for reinforcement. Take or leave. As long as Nigerian politicians do not sit up, biafra will keep waxing stronger. Biafra is an ideology, ask wole soyinka.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by gabe: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

Muguuuuu!

Kanu is asking for a REFERENDUM first. It is the outcome that will determine whether BIAFRA is now or in the future.
You see why igbo elders don't take you serious? You insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. Nation building is the outcome of serious exchange of intelligent ideas, not venting your frustrations on those who don't agree with you. Come and insult your way to biafra lets see.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

I Dont give my cash to fools,a thousand and one helpless,hunger and homeless underage kids are there.
you have money you can help a niger
can I send you my account number
maybe you should call Me what you like but I need your money
we are friends ba
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ofai: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
gabe:
You see why igbo elders don't take you serious? You insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. Nation building is the outcome of serious exchange of intelligent ideas, not venting your frustrations on those who don't agree with you. Come and insult your way to biafra lets see.

Keep shifting the goal post. Were your likes not busy calling IPOBians "Touts"? Calling kanu a "useful idiot"? What did you do?

Hypocritical coward.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ipob1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
attackgat:
What a stupid write up. I just wasted my time reading pure trash
dont tell me u finished the trash
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by eodavids(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
paschu:
undecided

Delusion (or reality-denial) remains an incurable disease until the poo of reality hits the fan. Keep deceiving yourselves. Sit secure in your ivory tower of intellectualism postulating how the interest of the tiny few is superior to the will of the overwhelming majority. Time will tell who's right or wrong, who failed from grace and who rose to it- you or Kanu.

My bros, are you Onye Igbo?

If you are one, good.
Perhaps you really meant what you typed up there. But you should have a rethink.

Why?

Because the security, safety, survival and general welfare of Ndigbo should should be our priority now, not playing the secession politics that is capable of endangering the general welfare of Ndigbo.

Let someone tell Nnamdi Kanu that what he is doing will not give Ndigbo Biafra. Rather, his actions will alienate Ndigbo from their entitlement as the third most populous Tribe in Nigeria.

Let not Ndigbo, who hitherto were known for wisdom and bravery become foolish because of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofai:

Really? What has he achieved? Rousing touts all over Igbo land? Tompolo and Asari Dokubo did the same. They're billionaires now with mansions, private jets and yachts and building universities while their hungry devotees are still impoverished touts.
That your poor education can't grasp simple English is not me "impressing" myself. Okpo.

Kanu educated and informed? grin So what is his educational background? That he impresses gullible zombies like you doesn't make him impressive. To the rest of us sane folks, he's a blabbering tout. And a delusional person that claims the government "gave him" him 5-states Biafra. Most sane people at that point would have known they were dealing with a deranged cretin, but that is hardly enough to dissuade his army of touts and thugs.

What does calling a referendum have to do with Kanu's unguarded utterances that insult other tribes, call for genocide against Yorubas, call Northerners cattle, insult the Nigerian government and call for the president's death, claim the lands of other group in his mooronic Biafran maps, incite crowds against constituted authority etc? What does all that have to do with calling for a referendum? Ewu.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by eodavids(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
powerkey:
Ndiara as usual.

Ndi obiakpo.

Ndi Afonjas .

Ndi iro Ndigbo

You need to pause, think, weigh all possible options and sift away all unwanted circumstances. You will discover Kanu and his actions are antithesis to the welfare of Ndigbo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

see we are not enemies no feud between us we are friends make I send you my account number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.