Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe (28115 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by chemicalDisease: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmm
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Integrityfarms(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some people will surely be put to shame when Nnamdi Kanu gets this goodwill for us all. This is a battle we need to be cautious of and stand for the truth.

So many people are jealous of kanus influence and power

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Buking1: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
cool
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
I pray God his dreams and those of the people who share common ideals with him come true.

Mods this statement in no way violates rule 9, so don't bring the hammer on me. Seems the only thing that gets me banned these days is violation of rule 9.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by datguru: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
paschu:
undecided

Delusion (or reality-denial) remains an incurable disease until the poo of reality hits the fan. Keep deceiving yourselves. Sit secure in your ivory tower of intellectualism postulating how the interest of the tiny few is superior to the will of the overwhelming majority. Time will tell who's right or wrong, who failed from grace and who rose to it- you or Kanu.

Deep!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by rozayx5(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
As an akwa ibomite I don't buy this useless article

KANU is on course

Nigeria is a failed entity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ivolt: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is what happen when you recruit an illiterate to further your cause.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by PointZerom: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:
I pray God his dreams and those of the people who share common ideals with him come true.

Mods this statement in no way violates rule 9, so don't bring the hammer on me. Seems the only thing that gets me banned these days is violation of rule 9.

Thanks.

Is it true that your governor imported reptiles to your state?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by ivolt: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
rozayx5:
As an akwa ibomite I don't buy this useless article

KANU is on course

Nigeria is a failed entity

I hope you will be seeking for an independent Akwa-ibom country.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
nnamdi kanu didnt fall. he wasnt on top to start with. he has always been in the valley of dry bones. a dead man walking.

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a product of a systemic dysfunction. The People of Nigeria have failed to understand that even if Kanu was not spearding a secessionist struggle, someone else would have done it, and others will still continue to do it until things change.

When a country fails, when the income disparity renders the masses poorer, something has to give. We are still a country today because Nigerian Youths are ignorant and largely illiterates. In a country where the masses are educated, the politicians would have been burnt to death, all of them.

We have been birthed into a country with our common wealth shared among families of politicians, who in turn have access to the oil wealth, while the average Nigerian goes around with certificates looking and searching and hunting for jobs and they can not find, and someone is sitting somewhere enjoying and sending his own kids to study abroad and you want the people not to react ? Are these people stupid ?

The Day the Nigeria Youths will drop religions, traditions of respect and shun tribalism is the day that thousands of Nnamdi Kanus will spring out from all regions of this country and the politicians will longer be safe.

I wish Nigerians are sensible to know that Kanu is only an Igbo man so his first constituency is helping the forgotten Igbo Youths. Soon, someone will come out to help the Yorubas and the Hausas etc from the maligning treatments meted out to free human beings by the nepotistic politicians.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
The headline doesn't correlate with the body of the message.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Interesting. May I know when you took a poll to determine who are the "tiny few" and who are the "overwhelming majority". You expect productive, enterprising, busy Igbos all across the country who are opposed or indifferent to the agitations of unruly mobs to gather on the streets making empty noise?

Kanu has challenged your intellectuals to a debate

Write to Channels TV and ask them to grant you their platform to debate against him

Stop fooling yourself on NL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by janykute: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rubbish from Oshogbo Abeokuta expressway journalism.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Ijaya123: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which state will be the capital of the so called Biafra?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Warship: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
omenka:

Thanks.

It is not the mod that bans you but the computer system who gets irritated by your unwise comments

The internet is getting fed up with your comments.

Imagine not be found on Benue threads but always appearing on Biafran thread. Why won't the computer be angry with you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Sanchez01: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
“Ndigbo are struggling to come out of the mess Uwazuruike put us into when he and his MASSOB prevented a majority of Igbo from participating in the last census. And now this young man with split personality - Nnamdi Kanu who claims to be a Jew, even when the Jews have not said they are Igbo or the Igbo are Jews - has emerged to drag the Igbo man into another round of mess,” Obioha said angrily in an interview with Daily Trust on Saturday.
grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest piece I have read all weekend grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
yes
but he was in the prison and the agitation was hot going on and now the agitation is hotter
Gud to ya believe

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Hoduwahishape: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Biafra is bigger than one man.
Nnamdi Kanu comment about "controlling the people 100%" is a clear indication of what I've been saying.
We Igbos should follow the mandate not the man.
Nnamdi Kanu strikes me as an agent of the Western world!
We must strive to achieve Biafra in unity, this guy is going to cause a serious divide among Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by 0b100100111: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
DickDastardly2:
exactly!
From graceful human to Grass VEGETABLE

Blood of Wizkid!

Your class teachers should all be killed and buried with raw concrete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by netflicks(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Who is Ohamaeze and what does he stand for?

Op... Who paid u for this?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by bardiprecious: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
banana fall on the writer of this post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by modsfucker: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari is the one that hv fallen from Grace not Kanu.

Two Igbos are fighting, why drag Buhari into it?

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Dreambeat: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
GuyWise:
The media war have started but Mazi Kanu is the people's leader.
We must continue. aluta continua.
The media war started long ago.We have to be vigilant.We have no other choice than to win this war, be it media,psychological or what ever form.Long live Nnamdi Kanu.Long live Biafra!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by Hoduwahishape: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
netflicks:
Who is Ohamaeze and what does he stand for?

Op... Who paid u for this?

Bro I agree with you,Ohaneze are a bunch of old greedy criminals, but you can't throw the baby away with the water.
I have always said I agree with the call for Biafra, but Nnamdi Kanu is going to cause something drastic if Igbos don't wise up and follow him with caution. Key word follow him with caution. Read the OP again. I am not going to lie it seems like and is probably a politically sponsored article from detractors and internal enemies, but there is some sense in it.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by midfinger(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Kanu was a useful Idiot who ensured that Buhari did not get away with his 97-5% ideology about governance but he has since lost his usefulness and is only an Idiot nw. People are more interested in how Anambra can be kept on the developmental pedestal it is on and not about Biafran restoration for now. We should first get Anambra which is the Igbo economic engine room working at full capacity before seccesion.
Mr idiot I disagree entirely with this bonkom you typed,u re on your on own with that deluded bullcrap of getting Anambra on ,on whatever. Haven't we been voting before in a Anambra before now,why should we vote now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by samebony1: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Elder statesman and founder cum national chairman of the Justice Party, Chief Ralph Obioha, said Kanu should be guarded lest he drags the Igbo into the kind of mess they will live to regret for a very long time. “Ndigbo are struggling to come out of the mess Uwazuruike put us into when he and his MASSOB prevented a majority of Igbo from participating in the last census. And now this young man with split personality - Nnamdi Kanu who claims to be a Jew, even when the Jews have not said they are Igbo or the Igbo are Jews - has emerged to drag the Igbo man into another round of mess,” Obioha said angrily in an interview with Daily Trust on Saturday. sad sad sad

Split personality is a psychological illment otherwise known as schizophrenia (Multiple Personality Disorder)MPD or Dissociative identity disorder (DID), See ;link below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by freshvine(f): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Name : Jamiu Tafeook Awolowo

Sex: Male

Tribe : Yoruba Muslim

Reason for Weeping : I am receiving the demonic scratch from my wicked father

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe by speaktome(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/feature/how-nnamdi-kanu-fell-from-grace/207578.html

If only you can dash me 10% of the time you wasted here, your life will not remain the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Years After Opposing Buhari’s Election, Orubebe Joins APC / Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.