Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down (1545 Views)

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Driftingking(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2017
There was total shock As An Image Of A Lady Appeared Beside The Corpse Of A Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu State!

Here's what Ifeanyi Don shared on Facebook;

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi

http://otownloaded.com/total-shock-image-lady/

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Driftingking(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Destined2win: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Well I am not doubting you.

There are a lot if things we are too 'blind' to see
Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Patented: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
dis one wey the ghost be like oyinbo ghost Sef........abi d ghost wear weave-on?

5 Likes

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by decatalyst(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
His village people came to ascertain if job was well done

cry

1 Like

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017

Spiritual wife

Don com out by force

#Eco99#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by ExAngel007(f): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
photoshop

5 Likes

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by CARLOSZ: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017

Please check this thread and advice me on a BUSINESS TO START WITH N5m
https://www.nairaland.com/3942504/what-business-start-n5m

Lalasticlala
Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by PointZerom: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerians will believe you sir.

1 Like

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Nothing wey man never see

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by mikky4764(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
This is OP is very funny sef, was the pic aimed at the ghost or the dead man? U claimed to to have taken the pix of the dead man but we are seeing more of "the ghost " and can hardly see the dead man, OP, try harder next time.

I have that ghost thing on my techno, OP send me ur pix and I will send it back to u with this particular ghost.

5 Likes

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by SELFmade7(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Education in Nigeria is so bad, that they even believe anything, go to app store type ghost camera

When you snap a pix, the ghost will appear instantly

4 Likes

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by FoxyFlow(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some Nairalanders dey fall my hands. This is a camera application na. Some of you guys have already believed sef.... Mtchw....

1 Like

Re: Shock As An Image Of A Lady Appears Beside The Corpse Of Man Knocked Down by Omobarca: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
No way no!

(1) (Reply)

Ay Comedian Show Off His Beautiful Daughter Carbon Copy In A Private Jet / Adorable Makeup Photo Of Tonto Dikeh After Her Cosmetic Surgery / Despite £51bn Fortune, Man Wears Second Hand Clothes, Drives 15-year-old Volvo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.