Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail (47038 Views)

Many Will Fail This - Photo / 80% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This / 98% will fail this test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rozaytee:
allen dey na go pick 1

love ur chest and lips

u will be a perfect match
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Tolubae1(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2017
lexy2014:
what happen? Were u and were are ur dogs?

I'm on Planet Earth. My dogs are some feet under the ground. embarassed embarassed
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Daniello25: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2017
In my own point of view oooo... 7 is the real dogIn my own point of view oooo... 7 is the real dogIn my own point of view oooo... 7 is the real dog
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by bonifieldstun(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Na number 20 be the real one na
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by bonifieldstun(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2017
5 jare
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Sodijan(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2017
Dog 5
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm on Planet Earth. My dogs are some feet under the ground. embarassed embarassed
Chai embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked kpele oh.na so life b.accept my sympathies.buy another dog now
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by victorazy(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2017
nofuckz:
Baba but u dey for dark na, how you self wan take see say the person wen ur hand dey him neck nah me? grin Baba but u dey for dark na, how you self wan take see say the person wen ur hand dey him neck nah me?

grin grin u no well walahi.

na fun we dey catch here, carry on bro
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by paintworld(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2017
none is real ... this is a picture
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by DianaJ(f): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Rozaytee: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

love ur chest and lips

u will be a perfect match
am engaged
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
am engaged

jesu

OK let's just be friends
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Thomanad(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Its number 5!
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Rozaytee: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

jesu

OK let's just be friends
lol..no p
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
lexy2014:
Chai embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked kpele oh.na so life b.accept my sympathies.buy another dog now

Thank you. embarassed For sure, I will.
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
lol..no p

if i give u my contact will u call or WhatsApp me
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by Rozaytee: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

if i give u my contact will u call or WhatsApp me
mail me
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
mail me

PM doesn't work

nworgue@gmail.com
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
mail me

u got the mailing address?
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by femi4: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

PM doesn't work

nworgue@gmail.com

Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by taylor88(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=58977444][/quote]

say shit one more time niggor
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

Thank you. embarassed For sure, I will.
u welcome. by d way, what breed were ur dogs?
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
lexy2014:
u welcome. by d way, what breed were ur dogs?

I've actually had countless dogs in the past. Morethan 20. Ones I can remember: Basenji, Africanis, Boerboel and bingo grin
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

I've actually had countless dogs in the past. Morethan 20. Ones I can remember: Basenji, Africanis, Boerboel and bingo grin
amazing...oh bingo.very resilient. made for Nigerian homes.they can eat anything, EBA, kpekere, kpof kpof. they can eat from d dustbin all day and never get sick. D only way they can die is if they get old or motor jam them. D rest wey u mention I no sabi. we had dogs sha and other mammals.my father house has hosted so many animals
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 3:26am On Jul 31, 2017
lexy2014:
amazing...oh bingo.very resilient. made for Nigerian homes.they can eat anything, EBA, kpekere, kpof kpof. they can eat from d dustbin all day and never get sick. D only way they can die is if they get old or motor jam them. D rest wey u mention I no sabi. we had dogs sha and other mammals.my father house has hosted so many animals

Hahahahahaha. I can so relate. I used to have a dog with that exact description. As much as I love that dog so much, it was so dirty. Whenever the gate is opened, it threatens to bite you and then runs out of the gate. Only to come back 30 minutes after with body filled with poo. At times it will come back with a dead chicken in it's mouth. The entire Compound will begin to smell. Ewwwww! embarassed And when you dont open the gate, it begins to cry and disturb the entire neighbourhood. My mum got fed up of it and had to give it out.
Now that I think of it, I've had series of dogs in this life sha. Lovely dogs. I've had the blind, the deaf. Their mum gave birth to about 5 of them in her old age. And 1 was blind, the other was deaf. I couldnt hold back my tears when the blind one died. That was the moment I understood the Yoruba adage "se eranko, se eniyan"

lol. Nice host. What Mammals though?
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahahaha. I can so relate. I used to have a dog with that exact description. As much as I love that dog so much, it was so dirty. Whenever the gate is opened, it threatens to bite you and then runs out of the gate. Only to come back 30 minutes after with body filled with poo. At times it will come back with a dead chicken in it's mouth. The entire Compound will begin to smell. Ewwwww! embarassed And when you dont open the gate, it begins to cry and disturb the entire neighbourhood. My mum got fed up of it and had to give it out.
Now that I think of it, I've had series of dogs in this life sha. Lovely dogs. I've had the blind, the deaf. Their mum gave birth to about 5 of them in her old age. And 1 was blind, the other was deaf. I couldnt hold back my tears when the blind one died. That was the moment I understood the Yoruba adage "se eranko, se eniyan"

lol. Nice host. What Mammals though?
cheesycheesycheesy blind&deaf dogs...hahahahaha....bingos with their wahala. well I grew up with goats(usual suspects apart from dogs),sheep(don't expect me 2 say cows next) then some rabbits, Guinea pigs and white mice. for the birds, chickens, another household name, and pigeons. some reptiles like snakes came around uninvited but they never went back. hope am not missing any?by d way,which category do we put snails?

1 Like

Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
lexy2014:
cheesycheesycheesy blind&deaf dogs...hahahahaha....bingos with their wahala. well I grew up with goats(usual suspects apart from dogs),sheep(don't expect me 2 say cows next) then some rabbits, Guinea pigs and white mice. for the birds, chickens, another household name, and pigeons. some reptiles like snakes came around uninvited but they never went back. hope am not missing any?by d way,which category do we put snails?

Hahahahahaha. cheesy Interesting! Your house was more like a sequel of Garden of Eden or Noah's Ark. grin grin
lol Snail (Gastropods) sef was pet grin
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahahaha. cheesy Interesting! Your house was more like a sequel of Garden of Eden or Noah's Ark. grin grin
my dear no b small thing oh.actually d snails and some of d other animals were reared 4 commercial purposes. I remember we also had fish.I left that out earlier. Gastropods,u b real iwe
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

how was ur day?
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by VickyRotex(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
lexy2014:
my dear no b small thing oh.actually d snails and some of d other animals were reared 4 commercial purposes. I remember we also had fish.I left that out earlier. Gastropods,u b real iwe

Oh I see! Nice! lol If I hear.

lexy2014:
how was ur day?

Was good. Thanks.
Re: Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh I see! Nice! lol If I hear.

Was good. Thanks.
I checked ur twitter handle. Something caught my attention:24

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Smart Are You,answer This Question / The Last Person Post Win! / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.