Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Smart Are You,answer This Question - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (46771 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Djicemob: 7:15pm On May 09, 2015
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by izsmike: 7:18pm On May 09, 2015
Brain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by holar2ge(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
Heart
Cos the moment the heart stop taking in air and distributing blood..ur a Deadman!

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by skylane: 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
The human brain cos its responsible 4 all the work in the body including the heart,the heart is jiust to pump blood

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by adesegun121(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
All of the Above.

4 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by okooloyun1(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
I think it's the heart coz once your heart rest na die be dat ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Kelklein(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt] the heart

The heart pumps blood to keep itself and all of the above working

#my2kobo [/size]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Djicemob: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
izsmike:
Brain
Then when you are sleeping?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by BlackPeni5: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
Na lie o...Na brain. The brain Controls and coordinates all aspects of the body. If you brain stops working everything else stops. If your heart stops, you don get heart attack be that but you may not die. There can be a heart transplant but we never hear of brain transplant before o.

Most importantly...you are not alive because your heart is beating or because you can breathe through your nose. You are alive because your brain tells your nose to breathe and your blood absorbs the oxygen and the brain then tells the heart to pump the oxygenated blood to the parts of the body which it is needed. The brain is the master key.

Modified :
Some people quoted me saying there have been a successful brain transplant and I asked them to provide the source or link to the info...another said the body can function without the brain and gave an example of persons who are brain dead but still alive. I clarified that, persons that are brain dead are usually on life support and the machine tries to do the work of the brain by keeping the organs working. Once its switched off, the person dies. Another said the heart is always pumping and I made them understand that there are many people who use pace makers which are electronic hearts. They do not beat but still pump blood. The heart has only one function which even it is not in charge of while the brain does multiple tasks. I dont know if anyone posting here is using his heart to reason and post on Nairaland. Simply because you can hear the heart beat does not mean that the most hard working...remember that empty vessels make the largest noise.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Elzends(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
Ever heard of BRAINDEATH?
The moment your brain stops, mehn it's over for u
Meanwhile the brain controls all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Extom(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
The heart.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by MrBasketball: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
If not the "Heart" what else?

For those who say "Nose". The nose still go on break if u have relaxed for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by joshrare(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
H@t
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by temhab(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
The heart

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
Djicemob:
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala

The brain, then the heart.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Sweetguy25: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
The heart and the nose

3 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by RaeMystix: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
The heart
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by maberry(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
The Nose & the Heart

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
heart + heart
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by tammyboy1(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
The heart definitely,

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Timmytimmy: 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
Biology101: The brain is the god of the body.

The body can be compared to a computer system with the brain being the CPU. It controls and co-ordinates every other oragan in the body. Most people don't understand that even the seemingly simplest body actions like sneezing or even a blink are actually orders given by the brain. Everything done by the body is controlled by the brain.

The brain isn't just for thoughts.

The heart on the other hand is a less more important organ. We have heart machines that serve as substitutes when the heart isn't functioning properly. That is why we have heart transplants but we don’t have brain transplants.

At least not yet.

12 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by niceguy7(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
The brain is the busiest, is the one that will tell the rest part of the body wht and hw to do things.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by WIZGUY69(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
brain.

modified : I wanted to chose the heart, but I remember that researchers said that when you sneezes, the heart stop working for some seconds, so its definitely the brain.

even while sleeping, the neurones are sent to the brain to check if one's alive.

if the neurones are are sent to somewhere else, then the Person will die from sleep.

grin

Dr. Kissinger UCH.

8 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by elbaraj001(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
Na Haert..na..if hrt stop working person go die na
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by June24th: 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
All of d above..
No one shud be seen as busier or more important than d other cos dey all depend on one anoda..
In other news...

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by dynamic006(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Brain, because even when u are asleep it still work, and its responsible for every activities in the body.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by enoch22(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Heart ooooooo
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Ll
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by centjamie(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Djicemob post=33579491]Then when you are sleeping?[

Does the brain stop working when one sleeps?
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by wachakuta(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Brain
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by deebreeze(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
The nose. It never stops working even when sleeping

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by DonaldGenes(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2015
Brain and thë very reason is that, My Brain tells me that iShould Login to Nairaland and see what is making Rounds before MY EYES Goes into Action

At this time, the Heart does nothing but to pump blood.... Where the heart comes in is "if I verbally attack anyone's Comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail / 'Versus' Game (vs) / Give A Nairalander A Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.