Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Glo Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Users (550 Views)

Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users / Glo Users, See Why You Should Download Glo Cafe App Today / Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Users by Bankyb10(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello good day. To all glo users in the house i need your help, not with airtime or direct data transfer. I need data to complete some assignment in school.

How to help?

Dail *606# then click on 6 for more then 2 for jolifica8 bonus then lastly click on 2 thats the free data balance. Then your data balance would show and another data balance would also show which is the free gift data balance that is you cant use it but can gift to another glo user, which i need and you could be of help to me on this number 09059624148.

How to share?
Dail *606# then click on 2, it will bring the numbers of data u want to gift kindly click on any of it and my number to share 09059624148 and send.

Note. If u dont share the data u can not use it. You can also share to ur loved once using glo.

Would really appreciate if i could get one

(1) (Reply)

Turing Appassionato Features And Price / Is This Currently The Best Smartphone In The World? / Perfect And Brand New ITEL P51 MaxPower (IBADAN BUYERS ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.