Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. (1014 Views)

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. by etibaba(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mine was way back when i was in JSS3 a teacher sent about 14 of us out to kneel with the intent of flogging us after her class ends, I wanted to act smart so i escaped before the class ended.
Fast forward to the next day she returned to our class and asked a friend of mine whom she also flogged "Where is that boy you said escaped yesterday"? He immediately pointed to my direction, That was when i knew i had been betrayed just like Jesus.
Bothers and Sisters the aftermath of what happened should have been censored and tagged graphic because she alongside another male teacher flogged the hell out of me. Still feeling the mental pain of that event. cry cry cry

Cc nex

Re: The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. by Fweshspice(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
God punish mrs salako (principal) wherever she is for the bashing of life i received for the crime i knw nuffin abt.. Haah! That day was hell. And no be me toast her daughter ooh na useless isaac. 15 strokes of cain 4 my left yansh!

2 Likes

Re: The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. by etibaba(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fweshspice:
God punish mrs salako (principal) wherever she is for the bashing of life i received for the crime i knw nuffin abt.. Haah! That day was hell. And no be me toast her daughter ooh na useless isaac. 15 strokes of cain 4 my left yansh!
grin

Re: The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. by etibaba(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

High-speed Passenger Pod Tested In US Desert (video) / "Awon Muntula L'oma Sé Soak And Travel" Mehoon / Saudi Arabia Appoints Citizenship To A Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.