Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... (987 Views)

A Question About Love Potions. / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2017
if you had the chance to drink one of this potion which one will it be

Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Tycike: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Black
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Tycike:
Black
grin wetin u go come use the power do
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Trizyd(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Purple all the way... Nd time travel to the day and time you pick red, pause time and leave with the money..
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Trizyd:
Purple all the way... Nd time travel to the day and time you pick red, pause time and leave with the money..

that kind thing you go just wait for Saturday games . then you go travel back in time go bet on them
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Purple because I imaging a lot, I could love to know what really happened in the far back and what the future really hold.
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Purple
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Red biko.....no time.
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Purple because I imaging a lot, I could love to know what really happened in the far back and what the future really hold.
will you change anything like some mistakes u made
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by eshietIntrepid(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ajehswag:
will you change anything like some mistakes u made
not just my mistakes, but going beyond it
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by skarz: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
not just my mistakes, but going beyond it
hope you know time travelling is bad
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
skarz:

hope you know time travelling is bad
ya, even impossible but there re a lot SBT history that would love to verify
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by skarz: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
ya, even impossible but there re a lot SBT history that would love to verify
why don't you forget about the past and focus on future
choose red
1. when you get the money you can sponsor some scientists to do the time travelling machine for you
I've had this argument before lol it was fun at the end of the day I won it grin
Re: Which Of These Potions Would You Drink... by Tycike: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ajehswag:

grin wetin u go come use the power do

u know na grin

(1) (Reply)

57 Years Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins, A Boy And A Girl. Story & Pics / Top/best Mobile Network In Nigeria / Sentences That Made School Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.