Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital (16209 Views)

Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by LEOVOLUTION(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Threebear:
All I see is the boss lady.
Go to lekki Tour gate, t boss all over the billboard
Abuja, same thing.
Nigeria voted wrongly, SMH. This is the real winner of the show.

You know it's easier to find dragon eggs, than a relationship between your comment and the thread.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by Annruby: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
abeg o who get the guy contact?i need help
Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by Threebear(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
S
LEOVOLUTION:

You know it's easier to find dragon eggs, than a relationship between your comment and the thread.
Take out some moment from watching game of thrones and go and check your failing eye sight. How is my comment not related to the post when t boss is in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice one! God Bless them!
I pray for speedy recovery for the victims.
I'm so sorry you have to go through all the pain.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
nice.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by kingkenny06(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2017
stuffs4me:
May God bless this man.

Ameen.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital by edkai: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.