Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun (40860 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by iKnowevents(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Funny vitriolic comments. I wonder why many yorubas are taking Igbo names on Nairaland of recent.

It's stupid sha, because when you see the hate filled comments you don't have to guess twice

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by kadupee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Alale,the supreme deity of the land will never forgive them
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Are we Ibos so afraid of Yorubas that we claim Fulani when we insult Yorubas?

This your 'we Ibos' ehn grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Ichietome: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na dem Yellow bar cone heads

1 Like

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Igbos come pls. head miners have done it again
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by ifeanyija(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

But we Igbos eat their flesh
mumu, which one be we igbos? Be deceiving urself. U registered dis acct in june to claim igbo man. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by modsfucker: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
afonja mosslem miscreants ,, these people have the same heart as their gworo chewing masters.

it sucks to be an afonja mosslem.

that afonja below me is a slowpoke..

Buh you people kill yourselves daily via armed robbery, kidnapping and cultism. You equally get killed by oyibos over drug related offences. Aren't you afraid of going into extinction?
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by oliviacute(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

But we Igbos eat their flesh
Yoruba boy claiming Igbo to get the Igbos pained ....am not Igbo but this is the greatest immaturity av Eva seen....is diz wat joblessness can cause?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Hembelembe: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
y always Ogun and osun

land of SKULLarship
SkullarshipSku grin ;Dllarship grin
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by kikake: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Osuhatesosu:

Or our region of osu caste system. Yorubas are more civilized than us Ibos.

Olorinburuku. Why can't you answer ya papa name? grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by frubben(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
smemud:
oloriburuku.

Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by salt1: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Children! So many children on NL!
I salute una
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Olateef(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kingjags:
He's my Mum elder brother, same Mother but different Father. I was told there's a land dispute at home and the way my mum told us, I think he partner with some alleged government agency to grab people land and when the people came knocking at his door to give them explanation, he denied knowing about it and he mentioned those involved. I guess those ones sees him as a traitor and you know what happens to traitors. He was shot, butchered, his head was taken away an burnt. RIP uncle cry
That means we are from the same town.
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Kingjags: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olateef:

That means we are from the same town.
I guess so though have only been to the village once and that was like over 18yrs or do. My dad is from Iwudo (dunno if spelt correctly)
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by jacyhelen(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
afonja mosslem miscreants ,, these people have the same heart as their gworo chewing masters.

it sucks to be an afonja mosslem.

that afonja below me is a slowpoke..

hahahahahah
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by davillian(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Baba jazz fail am, he 4 vanish now. grin
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by Beyhiodie(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2017
EDonHappen:
Patrick Fasinu, a traditional ruler of Owoland community in Yewa South area of Ogun State, has been killed and set ablaze.

Police said that Fasinu was brutally murdered on the road between Ijako and Isagbo in Oke-Odan area.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the monarch was returning to his community from Ilaro when he was attacked.

Oyeyemi said, “It was gathered that the monarch was coming from Ilaro but dropped his driver somewhere in Owode and drove alone towards Owo only for him to be attacked on the road where he was killed and set ablaze with his car.

According the PPRO, the police has set machineries in place to uncover the perpetrators of the heinous act.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/traditional-ruler-patrick-fasinu-set-ablaze-ogun/
The juju couldn't save him devil is profitless .... Go for Jesus
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by farouk0403(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
givbitcoin:
My happiness is that, at least, nobody mentioned Fulani herdsmen on this one. I've said it countless times that Yoruba people are exceedingly barbaric. Imagine killing a traditional ruler and setting him ablaze, what can be more evil than this? This is how they go about killing people in the most cruel ways only to turn around and blame it on Fulani herdsmen. RIP to the dead

Not only yoruba, but the entire south they will kill themselves and blame it on Fulani
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by perdollar(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
smemud:
oloriburuku.
KONJI dafuen
Re: Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun by sayisayi(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2017
See long grammar....one thing is sure.....he was killed by his kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) / 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.