Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (40850 Views)

6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by EzegeNG: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2019
As shared by a Facebook user, a woman yesterday killed her husband and set his body ablaze after a fight.

The incident which happened in Rivers State, drew the attention of the whole residents of the area as the Police arrived to take the body and arrest the woman.

More details soon..

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-kills-her-husband-and-set-the-body-ablaze-in-rivers-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2019
No joy. No single joy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
What is happening in this country, Rivers state in particular? The cheapness of human life and the desecration of marriage via spouse killing is getting appalling. Are there no other ways of resolving marital crisis? Would it have been herculean for this lady to walk out of that marriage through divorce? Why the killing? This is a typical crime of passion. But whatever the grievances or motivations she is guilty because a corpse cannot defend itself. A big pity. I can feel the dilemma of the children of such marriage. Mother killed father, where and who do they stand with??

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by LOSKYXANDER: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Evil women everywhere!! God please open my eyes when I'm ready to settle down Amen.....some of them would seem nice at first, that's the deceptive part cry

29 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by SMBH: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Rivers state is more dangerous than sambisa forest.

Can anything good come from that state?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Chai this is seriously serious.

what's this contry turning to.

A JUNGLE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Wealthierboy(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Some men weak sha? Woman dey kill and roast you..
You Dey sleep before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Too bad
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
If I hear Allahu Akbar and I hear women I go run go where them dey shout Allahu Akbar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
The rate of marital violence is getting out of hand
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by nairalee(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
I'm really scared whenever I see stories like this on marital violence.

It seems the men take to battering while the women just silently eliminate the men

Dear men, if you offend your wife try and resolve it before eating dinner and sleeping on the same bed wit her o. Except you want to make headline on nairaland front page

#teammarriageisnotamust

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by tamonokare: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
O boy, Rivers don gas.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
And they took pre-wedding pictures, and He kneeled down to propose to her, and someone was happy on their behalf, and it ended happily ever disaster.

R.I.P bro, in the book of 1001 ways to die, number 2 is woman, number 3 is man and 1 is money.

Advice to the singles:
Don't ever argue with a woman and if you must do, keep your distance and keep your door open.

They're the weakest, but the deadliest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by rufu4g: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
see nigerians women come dey get force pass men.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by ainas247: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
angry 21st century marriage nah real scam...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Don't marry for marrying sake, marry for love.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by yemmight(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm JESUS WEPT cry
John 11:35

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
I know it must have happened in Rumuolumeni.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by FactBoyz: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
nawa o

lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Rivers and bad news ehn ...

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2019
adewest1999:
The struggle is real o
grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2019
All these makes me wonder why people still rush into marriage, that shiit is overrated for fu^cks sake

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by OFS1(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Women with their devilish hearts. cry

fEaR tHeM

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Wealthierboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
adewest1999:
The struggle is real o
yes o brother, waiting we gain if we nu carry first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.