Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (39380 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Igboblog:
What's the cause please?
Cancers are a large family of diseases that involve abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Lifestyle and habits are important factors in developing cancer. Don't abuse alcohol, drugs, smoke, sendentary life etc. Eat right, vegetables, fruits avoid red meat eat more of sea foods. God help us too.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
This looks like the regular Cancrum Oris common in Northern Nigeria
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by eby001(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2017
DjSwaga:
This looks like the regular Cancrum Oris common in Northern Nigeria
I was just laughing at all the posts. Djswaga, I know you have read.

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by bandad: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2017
May God heal him. Ameen.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
KayDEAN:
These cancer thing is very horrible, always go regularly for medical check up. I wonder if all these types of cancer affect the white folk
Well, cancer is more of white people disease than of black people.
For black people, it is hypertension, our disease.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
uddeze:
Cancers are a large family of diseases that involve abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Lifestyle and habits are important factors in developing cancer. Don't abuse alcohol, drugs, smoke, sendentary life etc. Eat right, vegetables, fruits avoid red meat eat more of sea foods. God help us too.
And about two to three types of genital warts can lead to it if MouthAction is involved.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
This is horrible! sad

I cannot imagine his life.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by sambisa5: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

And some idiots will still tell me that God really do exist

God is in his air conditioned mansion in the sky, sitting on his gold throne and watch his children die of cancer

Be watchful of what you say here,, all the name of commenting on a post.
God is no respecter of anybody and God is not anybody's age mate.
It doesn't really matter if you believe in Him or not.
Don't stupidly run your mouth biko:
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
I just wish all this will happen to IPOB criminals insulting Buhari

then ur the closest to d devil
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by stubbornRebel: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Bleep.. I can imagine the pain. Its well
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
samyomz:
that should be a dentist right
A Specialized Dentist.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ogahug: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
I just wish all this will happen to IPOB criminals insulting Buhari
But unfortunately it is happening to Buhari's brother. However, the next victim is you but yours will be on your hands so that you can stop typing nonsense.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You shouldn't be talking about brain because you don't have 1.

You really have a brain but thinks that there's a man up in the sky, a man who died for you, protects you, loves you, but that man watches his children die of cancer and he wouldn't do anything about it ??

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen
death is a reward. it is transition to a better life.my brother pls dont beg god for forgiveness wen ur time comes
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Topman0001:
This is irritating and strange, no more convinient eating, no gossipping, no laughing, no tosting, no singing, no whistle blowing, only pains... We're here complaining about the things we don't have and forget to thank God for what we have. May God forgive us and send help to this man so that he can get healing from that terrible condition.
amen
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by nathbag(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You shouldn't be talking about brain because you don't have 1.

You really have a brain but thinks that there's a man up in the sky, a man who died for you, protects you, loves you, but that man watches his children die of cancer and he wouldn't do anything about it ??

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen
Those that have experience will tell you well, I have had a cancer mom, God assist nothing, infact the he does not exist.
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Addicted2Women: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Sexina851:

Whatever u say, it doesn't change the fact that there is a God. So beta stop dis ur irrelevant nd unreasonable grievance

Goat face
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Addicted2Women: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2017
dozofavour:

First of all let's establish that God is not the cause of suffering he only allows it. We are living in a world controlled by Satan and that's y things are not as expected. And Satan is trying to prove to God that we worship him based on what we receive from him. That's y job was allowed to suffer before he was later blessed. Soon God will undo all the garm caused by Satan

Another boring story
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Addicted2Women: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
philchudi:

Shut up
Make me
Re: 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Sexina851(f): 1:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Goat face
Whatever makes you happy,go ahead and say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.