Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue (4716 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Bites Off Man’s Lip And Tongue In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by charlesazeh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
According to what NsromaMedia.Com gathered on social media, the slay queen hangs out with fraud boys, popularly refered to as Sakawa boys. From social media feed, nothing good is being said about her company and clearly, she is a victim of ritual killing.

Source: https://www.metropolitanworlds.com/sad-photos-police-arrested-sakawa-boys-cut-off-dc-queens-tongue/e after the killing.

The Dome-Kwabenya Police force have reportedly arrested four boys in connection to the murder of a Facebook Bosschick, Lydia, aka DC Queen, who met her untimely death on Wednesday morning. She was found naked in the Dome Kwabenya area murdered, with her tongue and v.a.gina cut off.

The four, James Opoku, Yusif Ahmed, Akwasi Addae and Muhammed Abdul-Sadeek, are alleged to be engaged in fraud boys. Their confessions are yet to be noted.

Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by tafabaloo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by malificent(f): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't have an ounce of pity for them if they're proven guilty,left to me they should go and meet her down south where they sent her. Nonsense, demons in flesh.
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by whitebeard(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Concerning this issues it involves a slay queen..all I have to do is just look...cause I know she once considered the possibility of her dying in the hands of these niggas but the hurge to slay...lemme stop here.

RIP
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by ubongoton(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
so these yoruba guys change their names from yahoo boys to sokawa boys when they reached ghana?
Sorry for them the ghanian gods no de take goats like the ones in nigeria,they will even asked for that small stone inside the vagina self
Shea u want rich pass me or want rubs muscle with Evans?
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by malificent(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stop already,don't start inter tribal nonsense on this thread
ubongoton:
so these yoruba guys change their names from yahoo boys to sokawa boys when they reached ghana?
Sorry for them the ghanian gods no de take goats like the ones in nigeria,they will even asked for that small stone inside the vagina self

1 Like

Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by KingLennon(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
So these boys slayed the slay queen. Life imprisonment for them if found guilty...
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by mrtomola(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
It is mixed Afonja's and Biafrans this time...where are those Nnamdi Kanu's boiz that always shout Afonja the skull millers.

Dont get it twisted tho, I am Ikewere man but i dislike tribalism ish.
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by samskin(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
dem sef dey watch nollywood undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by samskin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
eh
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by holatin(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
when someone call herself slay queen, y should they arrest anyone who slayed her.

just a case of slaying meet slayer
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by Amadaz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
I don't have an ounce of pity for them if they're proven guilty,left to me they should go and meet her down south where they sent her. Nonsense, demons in flesh.
this should rather serve as a deterent to ladies like you
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some of you don't know the difference between a muslim name and a yoruba name. . . Nairaland youths and ignorance.
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by charlesazeh(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
zubzero:

Where is Afonja there now? The only names I see are: 1 Igbo name (James Opoku) and other muslim names, which are most likely Ghanaian hausas.

Some of you don't know the difference between a muslim name and a yoruba name. . . Nairaland youths and ignorance.

Subzero when did James Opoku turn to Igbo name?
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
charlesazeh:

Subzero when did James Opoku turn to Igbo name?

I already corrected that post, though it does sound Igbo... I realized my error.
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by charlesazeh(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
zubzero:

I already corrected that post, though it does sound Igbo... I realized my error.

Nice bro
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by openla(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
ubongoton:

I will bet my life none of them is Nigerian or you would have read it on the thread. Please pray for positivism into your life before going to bed.
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by BadBlaize(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2017
malificent:

according to the post she knew wat dey were into bt still decided to hang out with dem, why?

anyways sorry for her
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by MasterKim: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2017
ubongoton:
Sorry u hear.
Lord will multiply ur losses, no vex
Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by GeneralOjukwu: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2017
ubongoton:

RIS not RIP....

Remain In Stupidity wink

Re: Police Have Arrested The Sakawa Boys Who Cut Off DC Queen’s Vagina And Tongue by meezynetwork(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Flash Funds & Fake Bank Alert - Difference And How To Avoid Them / 5 World Most Wanted Drug Lords Of All Time / Nigerian Military Furious Over Leaked Video Of Abubakar Shekau’s Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.