Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport (19758 Views)

7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by ZorGBUooeh: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2017
mirabel001:
Money no dey fall from heaven,do better tin money go come....Onyeka onwenu
No be Onyeka onwenu na Mike okri get the song.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by luluman: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
vanbonattel:
Bad condition caused by Buharri absenHave your brothers not been doing drugs even before Buhari was born, abi what is your flat head saying?ce.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by luluman: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
ProWalker:
Christopher Chukwuani lipsrsealed

We will not take this anymore, Easterners should be allowed to carry anything in & out of Nigeria.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by luluman: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

No need to look for name if not our brothers from the WEST nah from the EAST
Since when did westerners have flat head & flat name like Chuku
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by erico2k2(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2017
luluman:
Since when did westerners have flat head & flat name like Chuku
I nor call name or shape of head, I say if not from the EAST nah from the WEST when ever drugs or fraud makes it to front page, nah lie
in this case nah our brother from the EAST but for that Airline fraud ns WEST so if you check am, una dey drag
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by luluman: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

I nor call name or shape of head, I say if not from the EAST nah from the WEST when ever drugs or fraud makes it to front page, nah lie
in this case nah our brother from the EAST but for that Airline fraud ns WEST so if you check am, una dey drag
Better look for good panel beater & reshape your head.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
luluman:
Better look for good panel beater & reshape your head.
well if you bother to look well, Im neither from the East or the west, so mayB you need xray therapy to remove marks from your face aramoo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by mirabel001(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vernor:

Sorry its not Onyeka onwenu (stand to be corrected) I think it's Mike Okri
tnx
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour / 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.