Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Monetize Your Blog Professionally Without Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Monetize Your Blog Professionally Without Adsense (430 Views)

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Blog Professionally Without Adsense by dailyguide(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maybe I should say you are lucky to have found yourself on this blog reading this post today and If you are a regular reader of this blog, then I must say you are getting addicted to success.

In my blog post today, I will be talking or rather dealing with bloggers. Those who are interested in making money through fiverr can read my post on it.

It is a pity that most bloggers today has fully depended on adsense as the only way they can monetize their blog and therefore sees no other way they can make money on their blog.

I am sure you must have read lots of articles on this same topic but guess what, I will be giving you the latest version of blog monetizing powered by dailyguide.

To my greatest surprise after so many findings, I have discovered that there are numerous ways to make money from your blog and here today on this single page, we will be killing everything.

You have invested in your blog

• You spent money getting a domain

• You have spent money Hosting it

• You have spent of Fb Ads or anyother type of advert and so on

It is therefore impossible that you won't get a return on your investment.

In a very short but comprehensive lines below, I will discuss with you about 6 Ways to monetize your blog professionally.

1. Use Your Niche :

Only few out of many are opened to this mind blowing secret. You must have read lots of articles on niche choosing before starting a blog. It is the importance of it we are about to discuss.

Every niche carries its uniqueness and its own monetary strategy. So to make money from your blog, you can do that with your niche.

For example on my business blog here, I consult for people, I draft business plans for people, I write proposals and do feasibility report for people. My niche is making me the money.

If you run and entertainment blog, you can promote songs for people and get paid real well.

If you run a news blog you can make your visitors subscribe for complete daily news delivered to their mail at just 200naira per week. Imagine having close to 30 subscribers, that's 6000naira per week, I can help you convert the card to cash.

If you run a tech blog,you can open a shop on your blog where you help people fix things. You do special explanation, if it is an online problem, fix it and get paid. You can also use the news bloggers strategy.

We are just starting, click here to continue reading » www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-monetize-your-blog.html?m=1
Re: How To Monetize Your Blog Professionally Without Adsense by footballpalace(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Expands Feature Letting Businesses Build Messenger Into Their Websites / These How Your Blog Got Hacked On Exploits To Vulnerability / Page Speed Insights Vs Gtmetrix For More Accurate Web Load Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.