Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers (26294 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Tapout(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Its already happening... She will soon call him out for leaking their private chat, and then he wud reply and so on angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Chanchit: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Awon oloshi meji.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
When breeze blow.........
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
See the way he ugly
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by abilemi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
Both of them are scum, speedy is the bigger scum for exposing such confidentiality, he could have just declined and let it slide.
the guy sense seize i swear
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by barallanee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Una get time o
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by icedsammy: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fame Is Expensive.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol.... Whatever she tweets will be real. That's the real beefing grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by czarina(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
No need for that anymore, all these groundnut and bread bloggers will make your dreams come true... Infact it's coming through already... Just sit back and watch 'em instagram stories bloggers dig out ur life and relax while Seun's mods push una yeye life stories to the front-page . grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Originality007:
g
for gucci
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by TellMeNothing: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
But technically if you check am, them dun get the attention them want..
Both of them be AGBOR grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Siscooh: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
He has a bad heart ♥ ..How could he had revealed that? Anyone dealing with him must be careful.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by harriet412(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Who da hell is speed sef undecided ..
The guy no get chill,see as he just openyansh the geh grin grin ..
Na dah kind person dey do ITK for school .Very ugly dude undecided ..
babe no kuku try sef.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by jaytime(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
But he just used another means to achieve the same thing. I never knew they existed but now I know.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by SmartyPants(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
Both of them are scum, speedy is the bigger scum for exposing such confidentiality, he could have just declined and let it slide.

Well now she's got the beef she wanted!
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Etizz: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Low self esteem.....

beside, who dah furk is dat guy.... he furkd up for exposing dat babe Lil secret....

but hey, the beef might just began and d plan is working.......
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by freebrowsingtime: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arabiandude:

if you have sense you will know that they just started the beef. Exposing her dm to him is part of it

Hmmmm, you've got me thinking.. She will say it's a lie.
Then Speed whateva will expose her nude pics, and she will expose his liking of Tonto grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Arabiandude: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Hmmmm, you've got me thinking.. She will say it's a lie.
Then Speed whateva will expose her nude pics, and she will expose his liking of Tonto grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by shege45: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
u no knw say speedy no well bfor?i dnt blame him,i blame d lady
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
No, it just shows that he's a straight forward person and i like him for that.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by gentleedu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahaha bang dararam, we no regular... lols
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by thestevens: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
are they Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Bestchisom(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
d beef have just started
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by sunboy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
She forgot the Speed baba is not regular cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is the real deal all planned out and boborisky is the third party just like tekno in the wizy Davido case.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Ajekuiya: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
JNBoss:
Popular and Controversial Music Personality, Speed Darlington exposes his fellow upcoming artiste, Princess Vitarah, who wants them to gain more followers, dubiously.

Princess Vitarah sent Speed Darlington a DM asking him for a beef so they can both gain followers.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/10-inch-dick-princess-vitarah-begs.html

Foolery, she sent you a DM asking for a beef so you can gain more followers, you exposed her, so people see it, then the beef starts, hahahahahahahahahaha big foolery

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by MENTORCH(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Very dump guy for exposing her.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by psp2pc(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
she looks so sexy and bangable. I like her smile.
but this speedy guy worwor^2
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Donjazzy12(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
You are the bigger scum for attacking him for making people know that he is real.
OK I forgot, the culprit is a woman, that's why you are attacking the guy.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Bism(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
The only thing I onced in this thread was her fingers. I fear girl whose fingers look like something that has gone through the process of smoked method of preservation like the one done at liverpool on crayfish
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Sagay212: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bangdadaram!!! I'm happy this guy escaped sufferness for naija, especially biafrau.d hardship. Him for don commit suicide if him dey for biafrau.d land.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by lonelydora: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
malificent:
Reserve psychology. The exposure is the beginning of the beef. Accusation and counter accusation loading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ludacris Shares Video Of Davido With Him In The Studio / Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.