Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers (26302 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Alphyno: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
How would you start begging for someone with such HAIR for twitter beef to gain followers

From the look of this his HAIRSTYLE, You should know that he's mentally retarded... embarassed

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM SEFF....

LUBBISHHH...

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by BadBlaize(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abeg who be speed
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by anochuko01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
their plan has started working naa....at least we now know SPEED
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by 9inches(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol. Where has Speed Darlington been all these while? I think he became famous before Vic-O.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by lalo128: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Integrityfarms:
That's how they seek for cheap notice and we won't be smart enough to see through their fun
what do you think is happening right now? they've gotten it.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by gozzlin: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
This guy is very ugly. That's all I can say.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by smith666999(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
oluwasheun94:
pls who is speed darlington?

a hunter in my village
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by geunik(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2017
They have started the beef already na. This could be part of the plan and trust NL, they made it happen. Now i know them
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by jacyhelen(f): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
Speed ko, Flash ni. Rubbish!

jhahahhaahahhahah yoluba people eeeeee
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by CheedyJ(m): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2017
younglleo:
dude is soo soo ugly.. But is dat first image a guy..? angry
So, for ur church mind u fyn pass d guy na. ...why call someone ugly when he didn't create himself & worst still u no fyn pass d guy sef
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by ayaside(m): 1:36am On Jul 30, 2017
And that's how the beef started...
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2017
kiss
jacyhelen:

jhahahhaahahhahah yoluba people eeeeee

CheedyJ:

So, for ur church mind u fyn pass d guy na. ...why call someone ugly when he didn't create himself & worst still u no fyn pass d guy sef

You will make heaven for that truth. We didn't choose Nigeria sef, dem just create us here
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
What people do to gain attention.... Talking about both the girl and the guy, Just be careful people you say things to else you might just see it out one day like this.
hmmm...u ladies r soooo biased.lol...did u notice that none of u on the front page blamed the woman for anything but went straight for the man? No lady mentioned the woman's folly but it's all about the man's own...
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Gobhanky: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2017
I don old o.
Speedo biscuit that year
When i was a stubborn smal boi

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Kokaine(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
he should be praised for being bold enough to expose the lies and drama behind these music icons and beef. who knows whats up with hushpuppi and kc. who knows if hushpuppi didnt pay to make it happen

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by tillaman(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Look at his flat head with a pole on top of it, flatvrons come and get ur brother biko or you dash him out to the Sudanese
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by edkai: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Hamshi(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Maka y speed Darlington. Just small play.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by SolexxBarry(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2017
The truth is the beef has started already,this is exactly how they planned it and it's working
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by elantraceey(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2017
OneSentence:

hmmm...u ladies r soooo biased.lol...did u notice that none of u on the front page blamed the woman for anything but went straight for the man? No lady mentioned the woman's folly but it's all about the man's own...

Didn't you see I pointed out that both the guy and girl is wrong? The guy just did this to mock her and gather popularity nothing more, he would have just obliged to her request instead
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Speed-O-Meter!! The energy god himself grin grin
I too like this guy I swear. He so believes he is talented. You guys should check the guy out on instagram abeg. He is a very serious comedian.

He knows how to take away anger and pain with his thick igbotic accent. Moved from 4k followers to over 5ok followers in less than 5 months.

Bandangdadang!!
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by kayo80(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Arabiandude:

if you have sense you will know that they just started the beef. Exposing her dm to him is part of it

lol! Abi. Lovely chess move.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by lastmaster(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Why him hair strands, stand like that?
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by mema900: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
The young lady got exactly what she asked for......a beef....arent they beefing now?
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by DRPAIT123(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Darlington exposing vitarah will even bag them much more follower than doing the beef thing
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by lamalang(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Both of them wowo
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Temptee101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Heaven knows this is the first time am hearing about them. Nairaland keep making irrelevant f00ls relevant
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by LazyNairalander(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
We dont know them here in Nigeria.
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by LeonMacJames(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Flashh:
Who are these two?
if bobrisky had cousins,
These are them
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by LeonMacJames(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Darlington exposing vitarah will even bag them much more follower than doing the beef thing
who knows if this is the entire plan gan sef,

Any publicity is good publicity
Re: Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL / Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k / Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.