Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions (17844 Views)

Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions / Firstbank Of Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by eduresearch: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Sea Freight Clearing Officer
Deadline: 31st August, 2017.

2.) Information Technology Staff

3.) Air Freight Field Clearing Officer

4.) Admin Manager

Deadline: 30th September, 2017.

5.) Accountant

6.) Marketing Executive

7.) Operations Coordinator

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:cv@cambelshipping.com

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/cambel-shipping-and-logistics-service.html for details on how to apply

5 Likes

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by dakeskese(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
hmmm...

What of us wey still de serve NYSC?

O ma se o!

FTC toh sure!
I dedicate this FTC to my primary school friend 'Jibo' who said I would never get first in anytin.. I hope you are seeing this tongue...

I also dedicate this to Prof. Jeanne Dusaint who mocked me in front of several racist white folks that a black man never comes first to class... I hope you are seeing this from Bordeaux.

Lastly, I dedicate this to all those who missed church today... Next Sunday try go!

18 Likes

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by czarina(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
T
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by tripoli007(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by tripoli007(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
g

Space booker
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by czarina(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
g
How could you embarassed
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by informsuda(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Nice one. hope they will nor start asking for 10 years of experience and all that ?

1 Like

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by dakeskese(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2017
czarina:
How could you embarassed
hahaha
lol cool
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by exlinklodge: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
good
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by jd1986(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm...

O ma se o!

FTC toh sure!
I dedicate this FTC to my primary school friend 'Jibo' who said I would never get first in anytin.. I hope you are seeing this tongue...

I also dedicate this to Prof. Jeanne Dusaint who mocked me in front of several racist white folks that a black man never comes first to class... I hope you are seeing this from Bordeaux.

Lastly, I dedicate this to all those who missed church today... Next Sunday try go!
Da ffuck man? You finished from ojodu grammar school man.

1 Like

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by UbChapter(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Why sending CVs to a blog instead of the admin. mail address? I smell something.
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
WHICH KIND MODERATOR PUT THIS TRASH FOR FR0NT PAGE?
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by dakeskese(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
jd1986:

No de yarn apata! Even if I did, does that mean I can't go far in life?
Stop mocking such schools, many folks are there because of financial issues... But that doesn't take away their destiny and intelligence.

#Enfant du diable... quelle folie!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by johnshagb(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Location?
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by jericco1(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm...

O ma se o!

FTC toh sure!

no be small dedication. Just FTC. If you buy car nko?
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by emmymdk: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Applied!
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by aniyphil: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2017
UbChapter:
Why sending CVs to a blog instead of the admin. mail address? I smell something.

I really don't get you . . .if you click open the different positions advertised, what you find is 'Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: cv@cambelshipping.com' . . .and the name of the company is Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited . . .so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by HyconMojo(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Another Lagos job
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by MeoClark(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
I will employ not be employed
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by ucnwafor(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm...

O ma se o!

FTC toh sure!

....nd u wey go church, na dey u sitdon dey yarn diz your many many smh
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by akokaite(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
jd1986:

he said primary school friend and prof. (this is an institutional material). however, he Neva said he didn't attend ur claimed secondary school. why u dey jealous d guy now?
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by trinity11(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
OK
Re: Cambel Shipping And Logistics Service Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions by Alexdon200089: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
HyconMojo:
Another Lagos job

Location is Rivers State and not lagos State....Don't you read before you opt out your view... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.