Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (17735 Views)

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / Apply For The RTI Nationwide International Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by sceyd(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Coscharis Group Limited - We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture

We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Automobile Technician - Lagos

Click Here To View Details

2.) Automobile Technician - Abuja

3.) Automobile Technician - Port-Harcourt

4.) After Sales Operations Manager (Automobile)

5.) Workshop Controller - Lagos

6.) Workshop Controller - Abuja

7.) Warranty Officer

8.) Group Head, Customer Care

9.) Silo Maintenance Manager

10.) Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)

11.) HR Business Partner

12.) Customer Care Executive

13.) Service Advisor - Abuja

14.) Service Advisor - Lagos

15.) Service Advisor - Port-Harcourt

16.) Quality Control Officer

17.) Grain Elevator Operator

18.) Chief Operation Officer - Silo Complex

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dailyjobweb.com.ng/2017/11/coscharis-group-limited-fresh-job.html

cc: Lalasticlala
Uboma
Davide470

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by JON01: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
FTC.. Good sign for the new month HAPPY NEW MONTHS Y'all #GODBLESSINGS #BIGGERY'ALL
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by koolcat: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
The other day I woke up in a panic thinking I was late for work . I grabbed my clothes and was on my way out the door , when I remembered it was a weekend . Relieved I took my suit off and put some comfortable clothes on. Then I remembered I'm unemployed .
I PRAY AND DECREE THAT EVERY SPIRIT OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND IDLENESS BE ERADICATED IN THIS COUNTRY IJN.!!!

26 Likes

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Jobs are being advertised regularly on Nairaland these days.

I guess that can only mean we are out of recession.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Cool
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by salesforce: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by MrCuteking(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Wait o. All this guys posting jobs day in day out, can’t they apply? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by NairalandCS(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Say what ? angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Halib(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
guess we are going into Place nw
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by GavelSlam: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2017
NairalandCS:

Say what ? angry

Dem go dey advertise job everyday if economy bad?
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by johncreek: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice One OP

Apply For Leading Automobile Company Fresh Job Vacancies (10 Positions)

One of the leading Automobile Company in Nigeria that specializes on Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai & KIA motors, is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Workshop Manager

2.) Automobile Mechanic

3.) Automobile Electrician

4.) Car/ AC Technician

5.) Marketer

6.) Dispatch Rider

7.) Workshop Driver/ Quality Control

8.) Account Officer

9.) Security Officer

10.) Workshop Foreman

Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.

Source:https://www.ournewjobs.com/apply-leading-automobile-company-fresh-job-vacancies/
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Earthquake1: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Earthquake1: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Like if you think all these jobs have already been taken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by GavelSlam: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Earthquake1:

See your face.

grin
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one.

Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2018 at Michigan State University, USA (Fully Funded)

Mastercard Foundation has partnered with Michigan State University to provide full tuition scholarships to Master’s degree students from sub-Saharan Africa.Eligible students have demonstrated academic talent, are economically disadvantaged, and have a personal commitment to serve their countries or regions of origin.

Eligibility

The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for master’s studentsis open to students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at an African university and are residents or citizens of an African country.
This program targets academically qualified yet economically disadvantaged young people in Africa who will contribute to the transformation of the continent.

Selection Criteria

Students who are accepted to the program demonstrate the following qualities:

Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree from an African University with academic achievements suggesting continued academic success as a graduate student.
Strong commitment to a professional path in line with an area of study that can positively impact Africa.
Demonstrated interest and capacity for serving others through engagement in volunteer activities in school, college, or community.
Leadership potential.
Ability to cope with change, and interest in other countries and cultures.
Significant financial need and/or from lowest income bracket in country of origin.
Commitment to return to serve home country or region in ways that enhance economic growth and social development.

Financial Support:

Expenses Covered by the Program

The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship provides comprehensive support for the completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We cover:

Travel costs
Visa and SEVIS fees
Tuition and other MSU fees
Housing, food, and living expenses
Health insurance
Program Scholars are also provided with a laptop and backpack.

Click here to view details

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by morereb10: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2017
not looking for job

enjoy
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by live4ever: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2017
sceyd:
Coscharis Group Limited - We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture

We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Automobile Technician - Lagos

2.) Automobile Technician - Abuja

3.) Automobile Technician - Port-Harcourt

4.) After Sales Operations Manager (Automobile)

5.) Workshop Controller - Lagos

6.) Workshop Controller - Abuja

7.) Warranty Officer

8.) Group Head, Customer Care

9.) Silo Maintenance Manager

10.) Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)

11.) HR Business Partner

12.) Customer Care Executive

13.) Service Advisor - Abuja

14.) Service Advisor - Lagos

15.) Service Advisor - Port-Harcourt

16.) Quality Control Officer

17.) Grain Elevator Operator

18.) Chief Operation Officer - Silo Complex

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dailyjobweb.com.ng/2017/11/coscharis-group-limited-fresh-job.html

cc: Lalasticlala
Uboma
Davide470

iPob advert.

Caveat Emptor.
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by ipobarecriminals: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2017
angry sad cool grin cheesy wink angry
MrCuteking:
undecided
MrCuteking:
sad
MrCuteking:
undecided
MrCuteking:
All those guys posting job vacancy here are doing wonderful work,they aren't selfish.They there nor go apply if u are jobless.Sidon for house dey flex ur tiny muscle after eating uncle tony free food.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Dottore: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Amen
koolcat:
The other day I woke up in a panic thinking I was late for work . I grabbed my clothes and was on my way out the door , when I remembered it was a weekend . Relieved I took my suit off and put some comfortable clothes on. Then I remembered I'm unemployed .
I PRAY AND DECREE THAT EVERY SPIRIT OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND IDLENESS BE ERADICATED IN THIS COUNTRY IJN.!!!
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by ezewealth(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Just applied with my phone now, am yet to do my nysc but I have my statement of result with me, hope I am legible

1 Like

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
I pray Divine Favour locate you
ezewealth:
Just applied with my phone now, am yet to do my nysc but I have my statement of result with me, hope I am legible
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Byggshoes(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
where are the job seekers.
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by ezewealth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Amen,thank you bro
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by ezewealth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Amen, thank you Bro I appreciate
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by khalids: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Investnow2017: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Out of recession, but into DEPRESSION cheesy
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by GavelSlam: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Investnow2017:

Out of recession, but into DEPRESSION cheesy

You will not suffer depression again.

Take largactyl.
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Investnow2017: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

You will not suffer depression again.

Take largactyl.

Prefer prescription for Economic Depression cheesy
Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by GavelSlam: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Investnow2017:

Prefer prescription for Economic Depression cheesy

Work hard, be productive.

Teach how to fish to everyone you come across and preach the message of innovation.

Verily, verily I say to you if you do this, this recession you see, you shall see no more.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) by Investnow2017: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Work hard, be productive.

Teach how to fish to everyone you come across and preach the message of innovation.

Verily, verily I say to you if you do this, this recession you see, you shall see no more.

STORY

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBM Group For Unemployed Graduates / FRSC Replacement/recruitment. / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.