Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India (17274 Views)

Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Badgers14: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by dayleke: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
When shall all these end ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by twilliamx(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Chukwu Alabiabia. Nna! your boys have started developing India too. Very industrious people.
Ipob we see you grin grin

Augustine Okafor Olise,

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by blessedweapon(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
How can Indian Hemp be illegal in India ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by jacyhelen(f): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
Augustine Okafor Olise,

Say no more

hahahahhaahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by seunny4lif(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
jacyhelen:

hahahahhaahahaha
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by CltrAltDel: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I just checked on Google...

angry angry angry
Google does not lie grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by funnix: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Awon developer, adojutini gbogbo. If you guys eventually get your Biafra I wonder which country will give you visa with this una developing up and down.awon alaini ronu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by successmatters(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Biggty:
Before checking the thread i knew it was a Igbo, them don swear for this people

I am begging the mods to always use igbo man instead of Nigeria when pushing this kind of thread to front page.

When it suits you, Delta is ibo, when it's about oil, Delta is Yoruba.

Olise is Delta.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The Ipobic Biafran species.

Characteristics -

1. It's females that are bearded, rather than the males shocked

2. Flat oblong head ..yam legs... hairy chest

3. The favourite abode of the males of the species is prison.

Charles Darwin 1769 - 1863

In Evolution of Species

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by lagosrd: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bon voyage
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by mosegifted: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue..
(VIP)
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by sotall(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
The rate of tribal bashing on this thread is alarming.
The interaction between igbos, Hausa and Yoruba on Nairaland is a direct measurement of the love/hatred that exist among their people in real life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by anigbajumo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kworopshun:
if igbo man no smuggle drug for one day, na so him body go dey shake jijijiji

igbo kwenu! cursed tribe!na God go punish all of una! e be like say to spoil naija name na una mission. awon oshi

Pls don't curse the tribe, my best fwend is igbo nd am also hunting for Igbo Bae to marry.....

No tribe without criminals, this is uncalled for.why d curse for whole tribe!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Markfemi2: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Developers on india
Owning 70% of Delhi

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wallahi I didn't go through the report but I know say na DEM flat heads.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Martin0(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Visa is cheap grin easy to get
eh eh seriouslyshocked no wonder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Biggty(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
successmatters:

When it suits you, Delta is ibo, when it's about oil, Delta is Yoruba.

Olise is Delta.
What is the one saying? the topic is about one of your brother developing india as usual, who is talking about oil?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by omofunaab(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Visa is cheap grin
easy to get

No wonder, it seems the demand for drugs in India is also high

Crackheads go full dat country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by successmatters(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Biggty:
What is the one saying? the topic is about one of your brother developing india as usual, who is talking about oil?

Is Delta state Igbo now? grin

Because the oil fields in the state will become Igbo too.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Martin0(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 190 grams kikikiki
That wan get street value
Na wah o Indian police no dey play sha grin
I guess he didn't pay his bills to the force,a guy in my neighborhood was once arrested in that country,and he paid 35million as bail in naira,and his still living big,grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by encryptjay(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Characteristics -

In Evolution of Species
Savage grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I was just here to check the name. And it was them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Viking007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
I just came here to lmao at some very funny comments. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by dignity33: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
That is why we need Biafra because is the products of Bad Government that causes its citizens to unlawful acts and illicit business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by paBuhari(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Characteristics -

In Evolution of Species
Better than SKULL MINING being pepetrated by children of the fallen one. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Abagworo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by bonifieldstun(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
ODVanguard:
Na wah. Is it by force to develop India?? These people just want to develop india by fire by force. Odiegwu o.
see as the pisure wey u post reassemble u lol
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by omoadeleye(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is the way Nnamdi Kwanu intends to radicalise Nigeria name, God will never see him through for that, and he is now shouting referendum up and down, yes your country will be given to you and you are all going to be locked up like a monkey, criminal minded mongrels.. there aim is to turn Biafra to small Mexico, where drugs will be their only source of income...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos / 3 Nigerians Held In Hyderabad-India For Cheating 2 Men / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.