Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India (17306 Views)

Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

e pain am well lolss grin

APPRENDED mental grin

You always resort to insult and ignore the message entirely. Is that the only thing you're good at?

You didn't say anything about the I you wrote as i.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Bofoy4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
This igbos sef, una no dey shame ? Abasi akan mbufo TUFIAKWA NCAN P R O AKWA IBOM BRANCH REPORTING FROM UYO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Dmeji4444(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well said, but I have not seen this type of comments from Igbo when their brothers starts their insult.

Does that mean other tribes don't commit crime ? Fulani herdsmen , ritualist ,boko haram , etc are they all igbos ?I'm an Igbo boy and I have lived in the west all my life ,how come nobody hates me ..my gfs ,friends, associates are all Yorubas . How come we love one another ? Sometimes u wonder y ones life is just stagnant ..it is something they call 'enemy within' ...fight that hatred out bro and you will see we can change the fortune of the black race forever .You don't know thier story ....nobody in his right sense we hear about Indonesia and still carry drug there ...A Yoruba man has his father's cocoa and kolanut plantation he will run to if he needs anything ...Hausa man will approach his father for a piece of land or cattle ...I swear an average Igbo boy doesn't have anywhere to run to...You don't feel thier pains ...If you have ever encounter hunger before in your life ,u will understand.. However crime isn't an option ..not for me or u but everyone doesn't subscribe to that idea ...just stop the hatred speech ..pls it is not good for the country ...One love [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

You always resort to insult and ignore the message entirely. Is that the only thing you're good at?

You didn't say anything about the I you wrote as i.

mallam,do you wanna "APPRENDED" me now?
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cone head losers with nothing to show for their ewedu lives grin grin
kunu/amala bunch.. Ausa/ewedu,tòkòtaya 4va grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

The mentals are busy apprended in the abroad daily by anti-narcotics agencies. cry

".....za mentals are busy APPRENDED IN THE ABROAD......"

chai!!!!! What a disgrace!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by julietm123: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Jetleeee post=58964661]The difference between a Yoruba man and a Potor man that sells drugs?

One is a Pharmacist while the other is a drug dealer - Joko Widodo
[/qquoteby pharmacist you mean agboJedi seller
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

mallam,do you wanna "APPRENDED" me now?
grin grin

You chose to capitalize on typographical errors but I observed same in your sentences and called your attention to it, but you kept ignoring it.....

It is obvious that you don't have any other meaningful thing to say since you keep avoiding highlighted points.

If you have any other sensible thing to say, bring it on, I'm ready for you intellectually and not sarcastically.

However, if you keep quoting me with your sarcastic words, I would equally resort to Mr. Chukwu Obike Albabiama cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

You chose to capitalize on typographical errors but I observed same in your sentences and called your attention to it, but you kept ignoring it.....

It is obvious that you don't have any other meaningful thing to say since you keep avoiding highlighted points.

If you have any other sensible thing to say, bring it on, I'm ready for you intellectually and not sarcastically.

Mallam,your cows are roaming away o,do something mazamaza before the authorities APPRENDED them grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Mallam,your cows are roaming away o,do something mazamaza before the authorities APPRENDED them grin

If Authorities APPREND them, I will APPREND Mr. Chukwu Obike Alababiama.... Abiama go spend night for cell today grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by CCDav1: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

Panaji, Jul 29 (PTI) Goa police have arrested a 30-year-old Nigerian for possessing 190 grams of ganja from the states north Goa coastal belt.

"Augustine Okafor Olise, originally from Nigeria and currently living at Anjuna was arrested at Baga beach last night," Police Inspector Jivba Dalvi said.

Olise has been booked under relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

Dalvi said prior information was received about a Nigerian national coming to sell ganja in Baga area at Bharat Junction late night yesterday.

Accordingly a team was formed and the Nigerian was arrested and the ganja was seized, he said.

A personal search led to discovery of 190 grams of ganja, said Dalvi.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/nigerian-arrested-with-190-grams-of-ganja-in-baga-area-of-goa/1/1014124.html

You don't sell ,smoke for all the junctions, abandoned buildings in ur village finish sote u come go India still wan go sell Indian hem for India? U r village juju strong well well
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

If Authorities APPREND them, I will APPREND Mr. Chukwu Obike Alababiama.... Abiama go spend night for cell today cry

kabuki grin
apprended mallam grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

kabuki grin
apprended mallam grin

Yes Mr. Chukwu Abiama, how may I help you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Yes Mr. Chukwu Abiama, how may I help you? cry
grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

I am mad

I know, it is an established fact.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

I know, it is an established fact.
chai...painment o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

chai...painment o grin grin

What is painment? grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by chomaloo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kworopshun:
if igbo man no smuggle drug for one day, na so him body go dey shake jijijiji

igbo kwenu! cursed tribe!na God go punish all of una! e be like say to spoil naija name na una mission. awon oshi
satan punish u n ur generation for opening ur idiotic mouth against igbos.am sure you smoke ganja.what is the difference smoking ganja n selling it.dont u smoke it.who smoke it more than iyorubas.miserable moffo.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by caphykk: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
omofunaab:
Why always India?

cos it needs to be developed, it is underdeveloped
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by apharm(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Kworopshun:
if igbo man no smuggle drug for one day, na so him body go dey shake jijijiji

igbo kwenu! cursed tribe!na God go punish all of una! e be like say to spoil naija name na una mission. awon oshi

..better give dem dia biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / Court Declares Arrest Of Evans’ Brother-In-Law Invalid, Awards N2m Against Polic / Confraternities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.