Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

To All Atheists In The House! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists In The House! (3588 Views)

There Are No Atheists In Severe Turbulence / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists In The House, Come In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
To all atheists in the house!

Are you still saying there is no God?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by Martinez19(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2017
OP, who is that creator? Yahweh, Allah, krishna or Odin? Any of them can be disproved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martinez19:

OP, who is that creator? Yahweh, Allah, krishna or Odin? Any of them can be disproved.

First of all, do you believe in the existence of a Creator?
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martinez19:

The Creator is the living God all others are dead gods. cool
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by obinna58(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

First of all, do you believe in the existence of a Creator?
Yes I believe so what next?

2 Likes

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by gabe: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
We say the eye evolved from over time. This is evidenced from light sensitive spots/cells in some single cell /tissue level organisms with increasing complexity in higher animals. You say the eye was made by a perfect creator. Newsflash- the eye is not perfect. It views things upside down. The brain then interpetes what it sees as upright. Shouldn't a perfect God make an eye that views objects uprightly without interpretation by another organ?

4 Likes

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2017
obinna58:

Yes I believe so what next?

What's your evidence? undecided
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2017
gabe:

We say the eye evolved from over time. This is evidenced from light sensitive spots/cells in some single cell /tissue level organisms with increasing complexity in higher animals. You say the eye was made by a perfect creator. Newsflash- the eye is not perfect. It views things upside down. The brain then interpetes what it sees as upright. Shouldn't a perfect God make an eye that views objects uprightly without interpretation by another organ?

Have you or anyone else succeeded in making an eye that has 574 pixels? undecided
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OtemAtum: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Have you or anyone else succeeded in making an eye that has 574 pixels? undecided

Do you think an unintelligent yahweh could have made intelligent beings like the homo sapiens? Our making is beyond Yahweh himself. The creator of Yahweh created all things.

4 Likes

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by obinna58(m): 4:50am On Aug 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What's your evidence? undecided
Evidence has nothing to do with belief
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Hennessey Venom GT Speed: 270 mph. Fastest Human Speed: 27.8 mph. If humans can create something this fast how can a supreme god create humans so slow shocked shocked shocked, are you still saying there's a god?.

If you see the issues with this argument then you see the issues with yours too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by hopefulLandlord: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Hennessey Venom GT Speed: 270 mph. Fastest Human Speed: 27.8 mph. If humans can create something this fast how can a supreme god create humans so slow shocked shocked shocked, are you still saying there's a god?.

If you see the issues with this argument then you see the issues with yours too.

please how fast is cheetah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

please how fast is cheetah?

75mph, I insist we were made by cheetahs. If and when a camera is made that can take 540MP images will that mean automatic proof that god doesn't exist I wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by hopefulLandlord: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2017
LightandDarkness:

75mph, I insist we were made by cheetahs. If and when a camera is made that can take 540MP images will that mean automatic proof that god doesn't exist I wonder

that exposes the stupidity of OPs question

OP is asking this question now but if this were 1st century OPs question would be more about "rainfall" "do you know what's beyond the sky?"

god of the gaps and move the goalposts when that gap is filled

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by jonbellion(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I'm not an atheist but this just exposed the stupidity of this thread

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by jonbellion(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The Creator is the living God all others are dead gods. cool
you see why you can never have sense. Since I've known your exploits on nairaland you seem to be in a tie with ser Felix of the halfwits
I don't think athiests argue in the validility of the creator. They just ask what makes thing claim of YOURS valid. I believe in God but I don't know the nature of God and that is why I don't have any relationship with religion.God doesn't have to be a sentiment being. God can just be the cause of everything that is. So if you think in your mind this somehow proves thy abrahamic God you adhere to then you must be high on horse piss

5 Likes

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
gabe:

Give me a document to support your claim.

And images formed behind convex lenses is always inverted not because it is not perfect
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU

You need a class in logic.

What makes Yahweh the Creator of the eye?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
OLAADEGBU

Because God is the scientist who invented the eye and patent it so he became sole producer of eye, therefore every human will have to pay 5,000,000 bars of gold to get an eye.

A VERY BAD QUESION, as if the eye is seperated from the head
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Martinez19:

mischievous question to derailed the thread and you knew who OP is referring as God.

A US citizen cant be refering to Putin as Our President

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by gabe: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

i have shown the human eye came to be its size and complexity by evolution. Show me how your creator made it.
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by jonbellion(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
OLAADEGBU

that's too much information for his brain to process bro
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
how many pixels should the eyes be to qualify as something that shouldn't have a creator?

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
jonbellion:
that's too much information for his brain to process bro
Lol

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Because God is the scientist who invented the eye and patent it so he became sole producer of eye, therefore every human will have to pay 5,000,000 bars of gold to get an eye.

A VERY BAD QUESION, as if the eye is seperated from the head
Please keep up. You can re-read my post again.
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by Niflheim(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Have you guys noticed that human eyes have a blind spot, but the eyes of an octopus don't? The blood vessels in the human eye pass in front of the retina rather than behind!!! I do not see any evidence of intelligence in that!!!

2 Likes

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

To all atheists in the house!

Are you still saying there is no God?

You are fearfully and wonderfully made, you are not a mistake neither are you here by chance. You are not a product of millions or billions of years of mutation. cool

1 Share

Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
obinna58:

Evidence has nothing to do with belief

Who told you that?
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:

By whose intelligence did the Venom GT Speed reach 270mph? If humans can create something even faster where did human's intelligence come from? That is the question you should be asking if you are thinking straight. cool
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:

What you should be thinking is where did the intelligence of humans who can make jets that flies as fast if not faster than the speed of sound come from.
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that exposes the stupidity of OPs question

OP is asking this question now but if this were 1st century OPs question would be more about "rainfall" "do you know what's beyond the sky?"

god of the gaps and move the goalposts when that gap is filled

Can you match the speed of light? Right thinking people will begin to think God's thoughts after Him and thereby invent something useful to mankind.
Re: To All Atheists In The House! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
jonbellion:

I'm not an atheist but this just exposed the stupidity of this thread

You may say that you are not an atheist but don't you agree that you think like them? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Christian Man Marry More Than One Wife / A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.