Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,393 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) (3672 Views)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Auduambless(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hw2X__EVJ8

There was chaos yesterday after a man of God who came to deliver the word of God was seen threatening to fight one of his Listener, but what led to this may just be little misunderstanding as the really reasons wasn't known as at the time of filing this report...

The people around were also seen calming the supposed man of God but he wasn't listening, he eventually started laying curses on the the guy

In his word he said "the guy will suffer for 600years, the guy will also steal and they will take him to prison, I will remove your teeth was consistently heard from him".

dear nairalanders.. what do you see about this

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Hoelujohn: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Prophet Elijah of our time. But why the guy self no arrange the man something? It could lead to frustration. Imagine not being paid after service

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Auduambless(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Hoelujohn:
Prophet Elijah of our time. But why the guy self no arrange the man something? It could lead to frustration. Imagine not being paid after service

Bros, no add frustration upon frustration for this guy please grin grin
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Vyzz: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020
I will comot ur teeth just now....

Ọmo the man the ready oo

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Vyzz: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2020

Ọmo the man the ready oo

1 Like

Ọmo the man the ready oo

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by mumumugu(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2020
The violent taketh it by force

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
It's A Comedy Video.
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Auduambless:

There was chaos yesterday after a man of God who came to deliver the word of God was seen threatening to fight one of his Listener, but what led to this may just be little misunderstanding as the really reasons wasn't known as at the time of filing this report...
The people around were also seen calming the supposed man of God but he wasn't listening, he eventually started laying curses on the the guy
In his word he said "the guy will suffer for 600years, the guy will also steal and they will take him to prison, I will remove your teeth was consistently heard from him".

The supposed preacher should go and learn how to preach peacefully and effectively from JWs! smiley
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by DappaD: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Auduambless:

It's worthy to note that apart from being a for-show pastor, he's also a professional dentist (‘I go comot ya teeth just now’). cheesy cheesy
So the man has TWO sources of income grin grin
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Funny as it it.
That's how Elisha commanded bears to dovour 42 children simply because they said his hairline was receding.
Sometimes I wonder how you guys read such books as the bible and be okay with its contents.
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingxsamz:
Funny as it it.
That's how Elisha commanded bears to dovour 42 children simply because they said his hairline was receding.
Sometimes I wonder how you guys read such books as the bible and be okay with its contents.

Nobody is told to copy Elisha but Jesus Christ. Why not copy Elisha in solving the problem of the country, community and family?
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

Nobody is told to copy Elisha but Jesus Christ. Why not copy Elisha in solving the problem of the country, community and family?
Since Jesus Christ is the son of God, why don't we follow God's steps and commit genocide? undecided
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Since Jesus Christ is the son of God, why don't we follow God's steps and commit genocide? undecided

Because none of them committed genocide except you are ignorant of the meaning of genocide. The Bible is very clear on who you should follow. Ever heard of Christian or Godstian, duh.
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

Because none of them committed genocide except you are ignorant of the meaning of genocide. The Bible is very clear on who you should follow. Ever heard of Christian or Godstian, duh.

What does it mean to order soldiers to wipe out a tribe? grin
Abeg, let's follow God's footsteps, since he always reacts like a child whose candy was taken away from him.
So much for a peaceful god.
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Abeg, let's follow God's footsteps, since he always reacts like a child whose candy was taken away from him.
So much for a peaceful god.

Who ordered soldiers to wipe out a tribe?

Have you followed God's footsteps like sending your only begotten son to die, or creating a planet or two? You cannot decide to follow God haphazardly like a drunk person. Follow Jesus as clearly instructed. It will probably save your headaches.
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Image123:

Who ordered soldiers to wipe out a tribe?

Have you followed God's footsteps like sending your only begotten son to die, or creating a planet or two? You cannot decide to follow God haphazardly like a drunk person. Follow Jesus as clearly instructed. It will probably save your headaches.

Answer the damn question. grin
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Answer the damn question. grin

What question samuel, i thought i was the one that asked the last question?
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Image123:

What question samuel, i thought i was the one that asked the last question?

Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

It depends, it could be called a bluff or even a joke for instance. So who did the ordering?
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Image123:

It depends, it could be called a bluff or even a joke for instance. So who did the ordering?

When you're ready to answer my question, quote me. cheesy
Re: A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) by Image123(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

When you're ready to answer my question, quote me. cheesy

When you are ready to have sense, answer my question.

(1) (Reply)

How Did Jesus Get Into Jerusalem: On One Or Two Donkeys? / Who Is The Antichrist? / How To Know Who To Marry As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.