Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently (1106 Views)

Can You Create A Good Intranet Portal Using Dotnet Or Php / How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) / How Do I Build An Intranet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by seewalkem: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dear Friends,

Can anyone help with intranet software to handle document sharing, intra mail, chat .please is urgent
waiting for your helpful reply.
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by olud64: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
What exactly are you looking for, A document management system or an application that combines web functionality and DMS, do you have a budget?
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by OmniPotens(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
Better option is to get an open source program having the much needed features you need then in ahead deploying it. If you need to tweak it a little then you get busy understanding the make ups then code what you want on it. You get ask for and get a web developer to help you out on it as well.
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by seewalkem: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
Thanks , for ur comments, if anyone knows asp well can help pls let me have ur number i have some here pls. all i need is someone to help deploy it for me.
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by AbidemiA: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Seewalkeem,

I may be able to help, you can contatct me on abidemi_adio@yahoo.com
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by goldincome(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
I have an intranet software written in PHP that can manage what you want and can be deployed.
If you don't mind PHP give me a call: 08037184179
Visit: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com for more info
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by mezeadichie: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Hi friend, I can provide you the assistance you need in setting up the intranet software. You can reach me via this mobile number +234 803 657 3934. We currently have an Intranet Software we deploy for most of our clients(Small & Medium Business). You can visit our website to try a free demo. http://www.precurio.com/precurio-intranet-demo/
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by edydeyemi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
mezeadichie:
Hi friend, I can provide you the assistance you need in setting up the intranet software. You can reach me via this mobile number +234 803 657 3934. We currently have an Intranet Software we deploy for most of our clients(Small & Medium Business). You can visit our website to try a free demo. http://www.precurio.com/precurio-intranet-demo/

Bro. You forgot to mention that Precurio requires a minimum annual subscription of $700 and that is for a limited number of users (50).
Re: Free Intranet Software Needed Urgently by edydeyemi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
seewalkem:
Dear Friends,

Can anyone help with intranet software to handle document sharing, intra mail, chat .please is urgent
waiting for your helpful reply.

There are a number of solutions that can meet your requirements.

1. You can build a workable solution using WordPress with a minimum amount of effort and the right theme/plugins. (This is the cheapest option)

2. Pay a developer to build a custom solution for you.

3. Purchase an Intranet service from the multitude of providers out there e.g. Bitrix, Precurio, ExoPlatform (which has stripped down community version), Intranet Dashboard etc. Rmbr Google is your friend.

4. Purchase any from the multitude of Social Media Scripts like PHPfox and tweak it to your taste. (For file sharing, you can implement OwnCloud).

The possibilities are really quite endless; the only limitations are your budget and your technical (er Web Development) skills.

You can Whatsapp me on 08034985934 or edward@envsntechnologies.com if you require further explanations.

(1) (Reply)

Backlink Builder Wanted / How To Make An Website Like Nairaland? / How To Find New Friends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.