Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos (30843 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
warriorPedigree:

You are her..? So she can make that clarity herself? Are you an asslicker or are you just plain stupid?

You're the one acting stupidly, this is a public forum and anyone can correct anyone.
It looks like you have a negative upbringing, hence the tendency to always insult.
Your choice of words portray your personality.

I tried to let you know not everything is Tribal, if you want to be a bigot, your headache.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
but I am not from lagos na
Did I ever mention I was from lagos?grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Did I ever mention I was from lagos?grin
aaaaaaa! No!. you are becoming logical. your brains are working over time nowadays grin but you said people on nairaland are the sort of people you would meet in lagos that's why I said i am not from lagos.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by warriorPedigree: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You're the one acting stupidly, this is a public forum and anyone can correct anyone.
It looks like you have a negative upbringing, hence the tendency to always insult.
Your choice of words portray your personality.

I tried to let you know not everything is Tribal, if you want to be a bigot, your headache.
Involving my parents makes you an even bigger fool, you think you pious because you use "clean" words to make derogatory comments? You a waste of my attention, you may now go back and continue your asslicking. don't quote me again you rat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
aaaaaaa! No!. you are becoming logical. your brains are working over time nowadays grin but you said people on nairaland are the sort of people you would meet in lagos that's why I said i am not from lagos.
haahhahahahahahahhaha aaaaa na wa ooogrin am a fast learner u know,so I was learning how to flow in logics coz u constantly use that on me,so I had no choice than to settle down and learn this logicsgrin
But all thesame it a simple question I ask shagrin

Yeah I said so but people never mean I was among coz am not from lagos...grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
warriorPedigree:

Involving my parents makes you an even bigger fool, you think you pious because you use "clean" words to make derogatory comments? You a waste of my attention, you may now go back and continue your asslicking. don't quote me again you rat.

You involved your parents, not me.
I hope they are proud of your choice of words and unrepentant nature.
I can quote you for all I care, if I deem it necessary.
I hope you sit back and think about your life, because your lifestyle needs polishing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
eh eh I wanna ask you something why do most london ladies pierce
•eye's
•lips
•nose
•And of above all having morthan 1earings

Does it symbolize anything I was told by one NYSC girl who came to serve in nigeria from America that it a sign they are related to lesbianism...

And sometimes they put on bracelet on their left or right legs with a cross that represent a lesbian gang,is this true!?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh I wanna ask you something why do most london ladies pierce
•eye's
•lips
•nose
•And of above all having morthan 1earings

Does it symbolize anything I was told by one NYSC girl who came to serve in nigeria from America that it a sign they are related to lesbianism...

And sometimes they put on bracelet on their left or right legs with a cross that represent a lesbian gang,is this true!?
No! it isn't true, not really although some might be lesbians but overall I believe it's just fashion, men pierce their ears, nose and some times tongues too especially white men. I've also met black men who has piercings too and I ve met women who pierced their vaginas too grin and they are not lesbians. as I said it must be fashionable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
haahhahahahahahahhaha aaaaa na wa ooogrin am a fast learner u know,so I was learning how to flow in logics coz u constantly use that on me,so I had no choice than to settle down and learn this logicsgrin
But all thesame it a simple question I ask shagrin

Yeah I said so but people never mean I was among coz am not from lagos...grin
see logic but you are on Nairaland grin and you are not from lagos so it's not only people from lagos you would meet on here. Right? you try with your logic sha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
see logic but you are on Nairaland grin and you are not from lagos so it's not only people from lagos you would meet on here. Right? you try with your logic sha!
eh eh they are the most populated heregrin
I hear u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
No! it isn't true, not really although some might be lesbians but overall I believe it's just fashion, men pierce their ears, nose and some times tongues too especially white men. I've also met black men who has piercings too and I ve met women who pierced their vaginas too grin and they are not lesbians. as I said it must be fashionable.
hahahahahahahahah seriously wait did u said virginashocked
Na I can't believ that how is that possible?
No no no that too much for me to believ virgina chai u need to explain this to me!!!

Well I don't have a problem with piercing sha,I just wanna know if what I was told is true coz I was begining to hate it,but since u said is based on fashion no problem....

My second reason for asking was because lala I wanted to ask her but she is running away so that why I asked you those are my reason for asking..

That virgina piercing explain that to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Bestchisom(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
malificent:
With her igbo lips cheesy
igbo is it the tribe or the hard drugs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahah seriously wait did u said virginashocked
Na I can't believ that how is that possible?
No no no that too much for me to believ virgina chai u need to explain this to me!!!

Well I don't have a problem with piercing sha,I just wanna know if what I was told is true coz I was begining to hate it,but since u said is based on fashion no problem....

My second reason for asking was because lala I wanted to ask her but she is running away so that why I asked you those are my reason for asking..

That virgina piercing explain that to me
yes! some women pierce their vagina! i ve seen few pierced vaginas seriously! I am not even joking! white/black women, I don't blame you you haven't seen many vaginas like I have grin angry ask lala she will tell you women pierces their vaginas and breast tips aswell.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by malificent(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hard drugs o, people keep quoting me thinking I'm starting up an inter tribal conflict.
Bestchisom:

igbo
is it the tribe or the hard drugs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! some women pierce their vagina! i ve seen few pierced vaginas seriously! I am not even joking! white/black women, I don't blame you you haven't seen many vaginas like I have grin angry ask lala she will tell you women pierces their vaginas and breast tips aswell.
eh eh seriouslygrin aaaa na wa ooo ''lalas247 ''abeg show ooogrin abeg tell me truth is this true?grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh seriouslygrin aaaa na wa ooo ''lalas247 ''abeg show ooogrin abeg tell me truth is this true?grin
it is true!, okay google it and tell me what you see, Google pierced vaginas. your mind will be blown apart from what you will see. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
it is true!, okay google it and tell me what you see, Google pierced vaginas. your mind will be blown apart from what you will see. embarassed
you are very very rightshocked the clitoris are pierced,isn't that painful?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
and it cost 80€ to 100€shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
you are very very rightshocked the clitoris are pierced,isn't that painful?
i don't know! I don't have a clitoris grin you gonna have to ask them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
and it cost 80€ to 100€shocked
well... now you know it is true!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
well... now you know it is true!
chai waste of money,so what then does it mean,who is that in particular fashionable when virtually everybody can't see it,does it signifies her VJ is expensive or what
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
jeeessZ I virtually need lala247 to come here now,some1 has to give me an answer to this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
I wonder if it does not itch them btw like I don't just understand,?
Why on earth why a lady go in such Bizarre way and extent to pierce her virginaThis is outrageous
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by sollex(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
C4Ltd:
why do ladies scrape their eyebrows

I am still asking and wondering on the same thing. The sudden crave for removing it is astronomical.
But why na?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
I wonder if it does not itch them btw like I don't just understand,?
Why on earth why a lady go in such Bizarre way and extent to pierce her virginaThis is outrageous
again, you gonna have to ask them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
chai waste of money,so what then does it mean,who is that in particular fashionable when virtually everybody can't see it,does it signifies her VJ is expensive or what
you gonna have to ask them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Henry213: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Same old shi*t
. Thank God for Mary Kay!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

you gonna have to ask them
I wanna ask lala but as u can see,she's running away,grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
sollex:

I am still asking and wondering on the same thing. The sudden crave for removing it is astronomical.
But why na?
i wondering the same thing too, besides it makes them look really abnormal, ugly perhaps. eyebrows is one of the best features a female has and the first thing anyone sees when looking at a female face, why women would wanted to shave them off? I fail to understand

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
again, you gonna have to ask them
wonder's shall never end,again the only lady I know who can tell me more about this is running awaygrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Bestchisom(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2017
malificent:
Hard drugs o, people keep quoting me thinking I'm starting up an inter tribal conflict.
grin
malificent:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks 'Naturally Gorgeous' In New Makeup Free Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
He telling the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) / Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.