Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. (2269 Views)

8 School Children Drown In A River In China While Trying To Rescue Each Other / Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death / Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

I can't argue with you
People like you believed that Libya was so poor that Gadaffi was killing his citizen every morning
Can't argue with CNN and BBC brainwashed

Thanks for letting me know how brainwashed you really are. Saved me from arguing with brain dead pseudo intellectual. I also can argue with people that have already formed an opinion about others without any valid evidence.

I bet you still live with your parents (see how easy it is to blindly assume? smiley smiley )

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Thanks for letting me know how brainwashed you really are. Saved me from arguing with brain dead pseudo intellectual. I also can argue with people that have already formed an opinion about others without any valid evidence.

I bet you still live with your parents (see how easy it is to blindly assume? smiley smiley )
Lol
E pain am
CNN family grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Chuksemi(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Trump, Trump, Trump. I understand his fears and anger. But he shouldn't expect China to just wake up one morning and carry out his bidding.

High hand sanctions from China would most likely cause a war. Kim didn't come to play!!!

My signature causes wars too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Acepen(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
I don't think north Korea should give up anything. Nukes are the best defence against usa if not you end up like Iraq ,libya and the rest countries being bullied by USA. Why should I drop my weapon when you are pointing one at me. cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

Lol
A pain you
CNN family grin

Nice comeback grin grin grin xd
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by tk4rd: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
If the war finally starts, one of these power wielders may go rogue (or power-crazy) and decide to involve Africa by all means, and thus, letting a nuclear warhead drop on one of the well populated or fast developing countries in Africa..
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by galadima77(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
But America easily invaded Iraq and killed Saddam on suspicion that he had WMD. Now this Korean guy has been displaying his while throwing caution to the wind yet America is whining like a sour loser

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
galadima77:
But America easily invaded Iraq and killed Saddam on suspicion that he had WMD. Now this Korean guy has been displaying his while throwing caution to the wind yet America is whining like a sour loser

Do you expect anything else ? USA only bully the defenceless while North Korea is bullying the bully.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Explorers(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
tk4rd:
It's just as if they invented Twitter just because of Trump.
Only God knows which of the past leaders he was calling "Foolish".. I guess he was referring to all the past leaders of America

Yes, i think all the past leaders.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by sirfee(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
sisisioge:

You've got to learn to couth your fingers... It is really a necessity.
Practice what you preach or change your speech.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wait o, if NK fire their missles will the price of dollar fall? I am asking on behalf of the naira

@ explorers
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Truth234:

It will actually solve it or force NK to comply. Why? Because NK depends on China for 90 percent of its economic supplies, including banking etc.

However, China is not just profiting from NK association but also worried about potential war as that would worsen its economic position -- given that South Koreans, Japanese and even NK would seek refuge in China.

Again, if China do nothing about growing NK missile threats, Trump administration with the support of Japan, third largest economy and South Korea could plead for NATO support like we've seen when Donald Trump called emergency G20 meeting in Hamburg German.

Either way, China must do something because no nation in the world trust Kim with a missile that is capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to most nations.

On the contrary, it won't. In fact, China will become a US ally and a potential target for the Supreme Leader. People don't seem to respect sovereignty, - China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and the United States all have nuclear weapons; why stopping others?

It's high time US stopped dictating to other countries. With the stand of Trump, it's like they are doing China a favour. The economy of China is now beyond what one hose-mouth man will be blowing hot and cold about. Voting a randy man like Trump puts US in this quagmire.

Fine, South Korea should invite NATO, the guy has nothing to lose. Trump should be diplomatic, not everybody could be bullied
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Acepen:
I don't think north Korea should give up anything. Nukes are the best defence against usa if not you end up like Iraq ,libya and the rest countries being bullied by USA. Why should I drop my weapon when you are pointing one at me. cool

Where you de?

Chop knuckles

I hate bullies

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
Irrespective of what anyone believes, I think this
Kim K of a guy has to be stopped, else he'll plunge the world into a third world war. He's a lunatic and must stopped​. How can his country be so fuxkin poor and all he does is spend huge amount of money building weapons of mass destruction.

See you, as rich as Libya was what did US and NATO did to it? Three things a country needs is:

Defence

Then Defence

Then Defence

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by EdoBoy90(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
Kim K of a guy has to be stopped, else he'll plunge the world into a third world war. He's a lunatic and must stopped​. How can his country be so fuxkin poor and all he does is spend huge amount of money building weapons of mass destruction.

Can you invade Kim Jong-Un?
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by EdoBoy90(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is too clear US can't defeat North Korea in a conventional war. North Korea is armed to the teeth.

Even the Korean war, south korea lost more than north Korea.

Invading Kim Jong-Un is a suicide mission.

US is afraid. South Korea is afraid. Japan is afraid.

Kim Jong-Un military is more than 1million personnel. So, invading large amount of military personnel is impossible.

One analyst said, " invading north Korea you have to destroy all their nukes at first invasion but if you left any nuke with Kim Jong-Un, then he used we he has left to destroy South Korea and Japan "
And it is impossible to invade North Korea with such amount of military personnel but they are well armed.

Kim Jong-Un has chemical and biological weapons. And US is aware of this.

US has no option than to accept North Korea into the international community and stop hostilities in Korean peninsular. These are Kim Jong-Un demands.

North Korea is a threat to US not to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by henryobinna(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

See you, as rich as Libya was what did US and NATO did to it? Three things a country needs is:

Defence

Then Defence

Then Defence
so thwy shouldbe languishing inpovert and hunger while their defence become stronger by the day? one day they'll be hungrt thar no one would be able to go to war with ththose weapons.

That's why the West is always better than them all. They think all is defence.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by henryobinna(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Can you invade Kim Jong-Un?
na wa for people oh.

But for unnecessary casualties(USA allies like Japan and S.Korea) it won't mean anything for North Korea to be cleaned out.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
so thwy shouldbe languishing inpovert and hunger while their defence become stronger by the day? one day they'll be hungrt thar no one would be able to go to war with ththose weapons.

That's why the West is always better than them all. They think all is defence.

A Chinese proverb says, "it's better to die on your kneels than to eat on it." Which food are you eating with fear?

With Boko Haram in the North East, who is eating peacefully there? World peace is based on balance, I have a weapon and you have, there will be mutual respect; but if one has what the other doesn't have, then there will be bullying

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by EdoBoy90(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
na wa for people oh.

But for unnecessary casualties(USA allies like Japan and S.Korea) it won't mean anything for North Korea to be cleaned out.

It is a lie OK. U can't clear North Korea out like that OK. Get your fact right.

During the Korean war, when north Korea invaded south Korea then US came to the aid of South Korea, did they win the war? The answer is NO. That was Armistice that was signed that they were still technically at war.

After the war, south Korea lost more 3 million people and military personnel while North Korea lost more 1 million people and military personnel.

Analyst said, " if there is a war in the Korean peninsular, North Korea will kill 1 million people within 24hours."

That casualties you are taking about will come from South Korea and Japan not North Korea.

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by escodotman: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

And USA is what ?
Which country president NK don kill?
You just want to comment in Foreign affairs section
NK has over half of its citizens with stunted growth and severe malnutrition. The country is impoverished because Kim has devoted his life and the country's treasury to developing neuclear warheads when the world is not at war. I just want to comment on a foreign thread Na you own Niaraland ni?? Fatally and ill-trained vagabond, thats what you are, according to your attached picture!
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
escodotman:
NK has over half of its citizens with stunted growth and severe malnutrition. The country is impoverished because Kim has devoted his life and the country's treasury to developing neuclear warheads when the world is not at war. I just want to comment on a foreign thread Na you own Niaraland ni?? Fatally and ill-trained vagabond, thats what you are, according to your attached picture!
Can't argue with CNN people

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by hammed71(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
adextetoo:
WW111 is imminent be prepared.
am telling you
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Rossikki: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Couldn't someone just finish this fatheaded Kim same as done his brother? Why does he want war so much? Na real wa o.
Who said he wants war? He's only testing his missiles. America that has surrounded his country with warships and aircraft carriers are the ones who want war, as always.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Rossikki: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
henryobinna:

Stop falling for American propaganda. Kim is arming up to prevent the US invasion of his country. The US and South Korea have been conducting joint military exercises for several years. Why should North Korea sit down and do nothing?

If WW3 happens, it will be because of one country and one country alone - the USA.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunny4lif:

They are poor according to CNN
NK is not poor
The capital city is still far ahead of Abuja or Lagos.

Is Abuja or Lagos rich grin
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

NK is poor as shiit. All their resources goes into developing nukes.

Abuja and Lagos, really? Thats the best you can compare them with? That means you know they are poor.

Loool grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Is Abuja or Lagos rich grin
If you don't understand my message
Then I can't help you grin grin
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunny4lif:

If you don't understand my message
Then I can't help you grin grin

I understood it clearly, saying NK is not poor BECAUSE its capital city is ahead of Lagos or Abuja.

Is Lagos or Abuja even rich to begin with? NK is poor, if you want to prove it's rich then compare with countries that are rich or else it might just be a local champion
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

I understood it clearly, saying NK is not poor BECAUSE its capital city is ahead of Lagos or Abuja.

Is Lagos or Abuja even rich to begin with? NK is poor, if you want to prove it's rich then compare with countries that are rich or else it might just be a local champion
Nigeria is not under sanction, Right?
What have Nigeria produce?what's Nigeria production?
Nothing
NK is under sanction yet has almost everything.
Good electricity
Free health care
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunny4lif:

Nigeria is not under sanction, Right?
What have Nigeria produce?what's Nigeria production?
Nothing
NK is under sanction yet has almost everything.
Good electricity
Free health care

See Nigeria is EXTREMELY poor. NK is just poor, what you listed are the basics.

NK is nothing compared to most European countries, Australia or the US.

Besides do you even really know how they live under their dictator lmfao. I'm done

NK? Rich?

Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

See Nigeria is EXTREMELY poor. NK is just poor, what you listed are the basics.

NK is nothing compared to most European countries, Australia or the US.

Besides do you even really know how they live under their dictator lmfao. I'm done

NK? Rich?

Lmfao grin grin grin
Dictator like they said so about Gadaffi and Assad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! / Jesus Is A Palestinian (picture) / Could South Africa Have Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.