Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95772 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ipledge10(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..okay.. no problem
long time wink
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaIbo:
OP, you need to carry out research on secondary schools in Nigeria...

Instead of showing the result of your one-sided research/project here to confirm how shallow minded you're...

There are several better schools here in Nigeria...
I don't need any pictures to back my claim up cos you can as well carry out your research on secondary schools in Nigeria...
kindly post the so called better schools here so that we compare
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by banmee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
frankmoney:
if you haven't been there. Then pls keep quiet . Thank you

Is it not in nigeria? You are too used to rubbish.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipledge10:
long time wink
no see, you just forget me na
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Kingxway: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Kumasi academy secondary school
Which part of Kumasi is this? I know Kumasi very well and funny enough I'm also Kingsley. Lol
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kingxway:
Which part of Kumasi is this? I know Kumasi very well and funny enough I'm also Kingsley. Lol
please I don't really know since I was just a visitor.but u can verify from Wikipedia

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BiiDii(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Aggrey memorial high school
GOD of mercy sec sch ke naija na hell

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by popizaino(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
I visited ghana a while ago,infact I was shocked to see just ordinary secondary schools in the country with astonishing facilities that even universities in nigeria will not enjoy.at first I thought they were private schools but I later found out to be government schools that anyone at all can go there to study.infact Nigerians we are lacking behind.i visited some schools in kumasi capecoast accra and takoradi.check these pictures out
carry your hypocrisy elsewhere you visited yet your pictures are all gotten from the Internet. who is deceiving who?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
This thread makes me laugh. There are indeed many simpletons calling themselves Nigerians, it's shameful.

So many missionary schools in Nigeria taken over by the govt have better structures than these, besides Nigerian trained graduates of tertiary education have achieved more than their Ghanaian counterparts collectively

Nigerian secondary school graduates speak better English than their Ghanaian counterparts they also excel more in overseas competitions than their Ghanaian counterparts

Nigerians excel more in WAEC examination compared to Ghanaian secondary school leavers

Where are the science and lab equipments in those pictures? None whatsoever

Show us the school curriculum and compare it to ours, then tell us the exploits that students from Ghanaian public schools have made internationally and compare to ours, Iranu
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
This thread makes me laugh. There are indeed many simpletons calling themselves Nigerians, it's shameful.

So many missionary schools in Nigeria taken over by the govt have better structures than these, besides Nigerian trained graduates of tertiary education have achieved more than their Ghanaian counter parts collectively

Nigerian secondary school graduates speak better English than their Ghanaian counter parts they also excel more in overseas competitions than their Ghanaian counterparts

Nigerians excel more in WAEC examination compared to Ghanaian secondary school leavers

Where are the science and lab equipments in those pictures? None whatsoever u dont wat u are talking about.

Show us the school curriculum and compare it to ours, then tell us the exploits that students from Ghanaian public schools have made internationally and compare to ours, Iranu
get your facts well bros. they excel better than us in waec,perhaps we speak wack english.we are always mocked and denied jobs abroad because of our english.we nigerians dont accept truth

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
please I don't really know since I was just a visitor.but u can verify from Wikipedia

So you got your info off the internet? Shame on you
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
get your facts well bros. they excel better than us in waec,perhaps we speak wack english.we are always mocked and denied jobs abroad because of our english.we nigerians dont accept truth

Post a link to support your unfounded claim
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehehehehehe..bros where you from come out? me and you go just Waka go Ghana go bear children, just like that? Na higher purchase wife you dey find ni?
if i buy u ferrari you go gree?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
if i buy u ferrari you go gree?
lolsss..bros even if you gimme your liver.. I no gree
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss..bros even if you gimme your liver.. I no gree
Are you sure?..
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
Are you sure?..
lolsss..105% sure
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by t2luv1: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorDanladi:

It cannot happen in a country where some people are defending Allison madueke because she is from their tribe!

Ditto Tinubu, Dangote etc. What do you expect when you have a country where senators that are ex governors still collect salary and compensation as Governors. Like I always say Nigeria has a Government they want and deserve.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by 360command: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
did u just say Nigeria has the worst economic activities? Charlie, I reside in Ghana and I must confess that Ghana is a complete mess when it comes to economy.. Transport fare are astronomically high,infact ,Ghana is the worst country to live in among the countries I have lived in.the only Good thing is that the people are welcoming so there is Peace. Aside that Ghana is far lacking behind.Ghana as a whole has only two fly over, compare to the many fly over in Lagos alone.abeg non compare Nigeria with Ghana.I take God beg you.
dude, I can see patriotism in you. I feel the same way. let us say the truth about the two countries. Nigeria has achieved less with greater resources while Ghana has achieved more with lesser resources. Ghana is a very organized society compared to Nigeria and if you have been to a white mans land before you will see Ghana has that western standard compared to Nigeria. no wonder nnamdi KANU refers to Nigeria as a zoo. lastly, the time I left Ghana to Nigeria, at the border not airport, I was singled out for E-registeration since I was leaving Ghana.. when I came to Nigeria, the immigration officer was using candle and his pen to register me in a book. I was shocked, 1 no light and 2, nothing like computer to register me or scan my passport as they did back in Ghana.. trust me, I am a patriot of Nigeria but if Ghana has the resources Nigeria is having, they would be like the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by victorDanladi: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
t2luv1:

Ditto Tinubu, Dangote etc. What do you expect when you have a country where senators that are ex governors still collect salary and compensation as Governors. Like I always say Nigeria has a Government they want and deserve.

Ditto for Alex ekwueme,Anyim pius Anyim,stella oduah,ekweremadu,emeka ihedioha,ngozi okonjo iweala,evan enwerem,ken nnamani,sm Afolabi,bode George,tafa balogun,akpabio,alamesiagha and james ibori.

Aluko and the other yoruba guy that stole the money with stella oduah.I have never seen yorubas defending them anyway!
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss..105% sure
remove the 10, i think you are 5% sure..
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by 360command: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
dey have electricity that's fine.but the Government does not care for the citizens o.who tell u that lie?in fact the Government takes then for granted by increasing pms prices on a regularly bases.in fact, what what I hate most in Ghanaians is their quietness.when there is increase in PMS in Niaja you will experience protest from the Masses. But here,the case is contrary, nobody will even talk about it openly for fear of the unknow.
look my brother, I can argue that Nigeria is better than Ghana and still argue that Ghana is better than Nigeria. To counter your point, we are all African countries and there are lapses. You have found a lapse in Ghana petroleum sector, I agree. for you to say Ghanaians are quiet about how Ghana government increases fuel prices, I can equally say Nigerians are quiet as to how govt is cheating us when it comes to giving us electricity. The govt of Ghana cares for it citizen by providing light,water,NHIS,good education, good road,good security.. Tell me, which one is the govt of Nigeria doing for you?

6 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by mzjaney(f): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Public schools are practically free in Nigeria.

Fyi, there are public schools whose tuition fees are more expensive than privately owned schools.

Even in Nigeria, I know of one in Kebbi state under Kebbi state govt. Abdullahi Fodio Primary and Secondary school, Birnin Kebbi. Its facilities are comparable with the ones displayed here.

Ok sir...

Fyi, most govt schs in Nigeria are in terrible conditions.

Lemme come and be going.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ThatFairGuy: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP google public school in State of Osun and see such gigantic edifice as well... Osun is not exceptional
kingsley666:
Tamale secondary school
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by 360command: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamord:
lol. Your knowledge of ghana cannot be measured by you mum being Ghanaian. When even am average person is not knowledgeable of his country standings . Over the centuries of relationships between both countries . It has produced millions of Ghanaian Nigerians just like myself .
lol! @iamord, never knew your are Nigerian Ghanaian
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
remove the 10, i think you are 5% sure..
lolssss...funny dude
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lolssss...funny dude
In mr. Eazis voice 'gimmi a chance'
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
In mr. Eazis voice 'gimmi a chance'
who's Mr eazi? cos we don't know him here in kuvuki land.. we're derailing op's thread.. don't let him sanction you
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
who's Mr eazi? cos we don't know him here in kuvuki land.. we're derailing op's thread.. don't let him sanction you
i only disobey for right reasons
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
kuvuki land for lagos?. grin
Michelle55:
kuvuki land for lagos?.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Peejoeee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm an old boy of adisadel. Be inform that they were all once private, especially under churches. Adisadel is Anglican. The government move in and took over by paying teachers and assigning teachers to them to cut down unemployment of government teachers. These schools were built colonial period. Many are over 100 years

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Just30: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

So many missionary schools in Nigeria taken over by the govt have better structures than these, besides Nigerian trained graduates of tertiary education have achieved more than their Ghanaian counterparts collectively

Nigerian secondary school graduates speak better English than their Ghanaian counterparts they also excel more in overseas competitions than their Ghanaian counterparts

Where are the science and lab equipments in those pictures? None whatsoever

have you wondered why Ghanaian High school leavers who continue their education in Europe and the America's are hardly required to sit for an examination before they are accepted into their various universities?

Go check from WAEC which country have been dominating in their yearly examination for the past 10years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.