Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95780 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by MiddleDimension: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamord:
his book was well curated . Made me love as understand chemistry with its graphical contents

a good book i must say. He made me have a B3 in chemistry, all thanks to him. Chemistry was my best subject as i could make ref to relevant parts like a pastor would with the bible.

But then again, the illustrations and examples he gave are Nigerian examples. He made several references to Nigerian facilities and achievements. I really wonder why he did not use Ghana's examples instead. Did e ever live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Kingxway: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
please I don't really know since I was just a visitor.but u can verify from Wikipedia
Ok, the is called Ashanti Mampong. Not far from Kumasi town
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by MiddleDimension: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
kindly post the so called better schools here so that we compare

pls take a trip to Gombe state and see their public schools. I no go yarn much much. And this is my last post to people who think lesser of Nigeria.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BabaIbo: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
lol you are funny.i know akure st thomas aquinas.be sincere it cant match a single school here.be proud of ur alma mater and post their pictures mk we all see.

You're the one to post the d pics cos you made the comparison...
You're only trying to be relevant bro, comparing two things without posting the pictures of the other is no comparison but criticism...

BTW I won't argue with you on the issue of ACA, like I said you're one sided... aside from ACA, the likes of Kano girls model college, nasarrawa, Kano state is another example...is there any school with tower among the schools you posted?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BabaIbo: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
kindly post the so called better schools here so that we compare

Go to Osun state and Ondo state... check caring heart mega schools...

You're just igNORAnt bro n it's not an excuse
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by BabaIbo: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Wesley girls secondary school
You're too biased op...

Wesley is a missionary school... check Redeemer colleges in Nigeria or any Living faith secondary school or Catholic mission schools and tell me if the schools you mentioned in your post can stand beside them... just check Redeemers college, Akure... don't let me mention faith academy, ota or Ibadan or other academies...

IgNORAnce dey affect you
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaIbo:

You're the one to post the d pics cos you made the comparison...
You're only trying to be relevant bro, comparing two things without posting the pictures of the other is no comparison but criticism...

BTW I won't argue with you on the issue of ACA, like I said you're one sided... aside from ACA, the likes of Kano girls model college, nasarrawa, Kano state is another example...is there any school with tower among the schools you posted?
u have disgraced urself...skirt ac.check achimota Accra academy Wesley girls u go see the tower ok

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by nafama(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice skuls no wonder they are toping in waec. Niger hwfa na
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaIbo:

You're too biased op...

Wesley is a missionary school... check Redeemer colleges in Nigeria or any Living faith secondary school or Catholic mission schools and tell me if the schools you mentioned in your post can stand beside them... just check Redeemers college, Akure... don't let me mention faith academy, ota or Ibadan or other academies...

IgNORAnce dey affect you
all the schools are government schools bro.you can cross check
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by somehow: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Post pictures na, you want him to help you go to Gombe to prove himself wrong? Haba!
MiddleDimension:

pls take a trip to Gombe state and see their public schools. I no go yarn much much. And this is my last post to people who think lesser of Nigeria.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by charlsecy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
@kingsley666,
You just posted pictures of their buildings? What facilities are you talking about?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by popizaino(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emtol01:
Why are you shocked Op? Sincerely speaking come to Osun and see better government schools. You'll be amazed. Osogbo Girls High School and the one along brewery road in Ilesha are far better than the one in the pictures
biggest lie from the pit of hell. am opportune to have seen both mind you.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
God will punish them

Problem of Nigeria is not necessarily with the leaders but the people that elect those leaders based on tribal/primordial sentiments mostly. So if God needs to punish anyone, it should be the people and not the leaders. I think God is already doing that. After all, people get the leadership they deserve.
In a normal society, with normal human beings, there should have been a consensus that the country should be restructured. There should have been a consensus that Buhari is no longer fit to continue as President. But not in Nigeria.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
skarz:

tbh this makes no sense
being black doesn't mean we're stupid or incompetent
the reason at least one of the reasons why Nigeria is like this is because it's being ruled by wealthy and selfish illiterates
you don't expect a poor person to guard where there are millions with no one watching he'll def steal
all this country needs are young,wise selfless,educated and conscious people that think about people other than their families to rule
I assure you this country will be a better place if hat happens

The same young people that are here on Nairaland displaying tribalism?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
adeSoft2yk:
Aquinas College in Akure is also just like that....very neat and equipped with all the facilities. The lab is subperb, you will see live human and animals skeletons etc

Show the pictures of the school if you have. We are very careless and disorderly people.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
win2kwire:

the problem of Nigeria is not bad leadership, it is lack of commonsense among citizens...
if you cannot figure that out you are part of the problem

Exactly. The problem is with the people. Leaders do not fall from the sky.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
lonlytroy:

AAU lol

Show us the pictures.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
frankmoney:
rivers state university , the environment is beautiful and it's well planned

Is it also well maintained? Show us pictures.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by popizaino(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
OP, Nigerian as a country is so bad, but all d same dnt ever use a country that one state in Nigeria is bigger than to compare to Nigeria, Ghana as a country is a small country that most of their internsl rrvenue service is always more than enough for them ,how many civil servant receiving salary from the govrrnment do they have. Wr have roughly 100 million workers receiving money from the goverment every month from d govt purse, thats roughly twice the whole ghanians population as a nation. A country that has a population of almost 200 million people living it compare to a country that the whole sokoto in terms of land mass is bigger than.
So dnt compare, co.e to some schools here in Lagos that i resides there are some goverment schools that way too even more beautiful than that.
Exampl is IJEBU ODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL IN IJEBU ODE.
so OP dnt compare pls
u should have ask yourself if the one state country export 2.5 million barrels of oil per day before u start with your comparison of them having million workers.besides stating that sokoto state has a larger land mass than ghana proves your desperation to ridicule ghana and not sound logical on this matter.
haven attended one of the most beautiful military secondary school in nigeria I can say my school doesn't match opoku ware talk more of adisadel .even hilcrest in jos despite not been a government school is learning where all this schools the op posted.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

That will make you part of the problem too. As clearly you are lacking common sense.
How does the blame shift from the leaders to the citizens?
Everyone is just desperate to sound intelligent, to the point of borderline retardation.
We have LEADers for a reason.
People are only following suit

Are the leaders not picked by you the people? There is a reason for the saying that people get the leadership they deserve.
Don't blame the leadership. Blame the people who continually elect bad leaders.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ipledge10(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
no see, you just forget me na
no joo... I am always where I told you
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
did u just say Nigeria has the worst economic activities? Charlie, I reside in Ghana and I must confess that Ghana is a complete mess when it comes to economy.. Transport fare are astronomically high,infact ,Ghana is the worst country to live in among the countries I have lived in.the only Good thing is that the people are welcoming so there is Peace. Aside that Ghana is far lacking behind.Ghana as a whole has only two fly over, compare to the many fly over in Lagos alone.abeg non compare Nigeria with Ghana.I take God beg you.

So the number of flyovers have become one of the indices of economic success of a nation?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by realDan80(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
God punish Satan!!!! Nigeria is hell. Is this a university or high school?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by poseidon12: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
frankmoney:
actually it's the stupid citizens that keeps voting incompetent leaders in out of sentiment and keeps supporting them that's the problem

Exactly.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipledge10:
no joo... I am always where I told you
hmmmm,abeg na where you been tell me?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ipledge10(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmm,abeg na where you been tell me?
sport cheesy
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeligray:
kuvuki land for lagos?. ;Dkuvuki land for lagos?.
yes keh
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipledge10:
sport cheesy
lol.okay I get it now
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by ipledge10(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
lol.okay I get it now
yay Soccer season starts next week... you can come and enjoy with me. wink
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Michelle55: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipledge10:
yay Soccer season starts next week... you can come and enjoy with me. wink
really?where's it taken place?
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
yes keh
i know the place..
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Yeligray(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
yes keh
i know the place..(

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.