Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" (5686 Views)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by FullBlastLight: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him Over His Act She Described As “Irritating “

Foremost Nigerian activist and convener of Bring-back-our-girls, Aisha Yesufu has urged the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi who she said is her candidate, to desist from gagging his supporters.

Peter Obi has incessantly appealed to his supporters to desist from attacking those who hold political views contrary to theirs or who attack his person on social media. In a tweet he made yesterday, he appealed to his supporters to allow him respond to any attack from any of the presidential candidate.

“I most sincerely appreciate all my supporters and those of LP. I love you all. I wish to appeal to you to allow me to personally respond to any CANDIDATE that makes comments about me”, he tweeted.

In her reaction, Aisha Yesufu accused Peter Obi of denying his supporters freedom of expression. She said Mr. Peter Obi must severe himself from any Political bond he has with any of the presidential candidates.

According to her, his constant appeals to his supporters for restraint is becoming “irritating”.

“Dear Mr Peter Obi @PeterObi There are two types of gagging! Gag with force or gag with love! Both of them are wrong. Anyone, whether supporter or not has a right to respond to anyone whether Presidential candidate or not on whatever topic be it about you or not!

“You don’t get to dictate how your supporters or LP supporters respond to anyone. Mr Peter Obi @PeterObi I find your tweet highly condescending. Your supporters are not some primary school children that need to be told how to behave. STOP IT!

“If any candidate wants your response ONLY! They will call you & tell you whatever they want to tell you on the phone or send an email to you. Or when you meet where politicians meet they will tell you. Anything put on the public space is for everyone & anyone that want to respond It is NOT for you to tell any citizen that is your potential BOSS how to respond on issue!

“You are an employee seeking for a job with us. You will not enter the interview room telling us how and when we will speak and on what issue we will speak Taaaaaaaaah!

“What the heck is even this “my supporters” thing? E don dey irritate me! The office of the citizen remains the highest office in the land! No one tells the citizens what to respond to and how to respond to!”

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Odin13: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2022
grin

Wahala...

Pls allow them to insult abuse and curse .. is IPOB and Ekpa lifestyle.. everyone understands IPOB bingos .. is in them.

Official sponsors of Obi..

But why is Aisha not insulting and abusing ?

A vote for OBi is a vote for IPOB and Ekpa

Nigerian youths will forever remain wiser than those IPOB bingos after their Biafra failed .. Na obi be the next .. and when Obi matter end .. Na back to Biafra or dead

Obi still sits at home .. even against the wishes of Ndi Anambra

And some bingos keep insulting their parents for being honest

Only fools and imps will vote Obi .. not Nigerian youths

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa for a united Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by colorsofrainbow: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Agbado boys and girls will be confused on what to say now. Will they blame Obi who they try to blackmail but can't now in this situation or will they blame his supporters who don't care about how they respond to other candidates.

If any agbado cassava eating dog attacks Obi,omo I go fire you & your Oluwole Bishop Tinubu pampers head-distributor back X10. Go and cry to Obi.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by id911(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Pls allow them to insult abuse and curse .. is IPOB and Ekpa lifestyle.. everyone understands IPOB bingos .. is in them.

Nigerian youths will forever remain wiser than those IPOB bingos after their Biafra failed .. Na obi be the next .. and when Obi matter end .. Na back to Biafra or dead

Power to the people

I see

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by paramakina202: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Power to the people

Aisha Yesufu is IPOB Abuja coordinator abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians will disappoint this Obi when the time comes.The people with the majority of votes to take a candidate to aso rock are not on social media. Let me keep laughing in Kiswahili �

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by jumper524(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Result of talking too much.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Softmirror: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado boys and girls will be confised on what to say now. Will they blame Obi who they try to blackmail but can't now in this situation or will they blame his supporters who don't care about how they respond to other candidates.

If any agbado cassava eating dog attacks Obi,omo I go fire you & your Bishop Tinubu pampers head distributor back X10. Go and cry to Obi.

RENO OMOKIRI TOO NA AGBADO BOY

grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Softmirror: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Nigerians will disappoint this Obi when the time comes.The people with the majority of votes to take a candidate to aso rock are not on social media. Let me keep laughing in Kiswahili �

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Sparrk007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Power to the people
you are not for obi so go to agbado and cassava thread we don't need you here...we Nigerians had decided to move forward you can stick to your agbado and cassava.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by onez: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thank you Aisha. However we may need the help of any the candidate during runoff. Let 's be wise.Though we can pull it at first instance. StayWoke, Stay OBIdient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Sparrk007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

grin
enlighting them how to use their PVC wisely will save them from boko Haram, bandits and herdmens....shey bandits don enter Abuja last last everybody's eyes go clear even you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

grin
You sabi, believe me when I tell you the name Peter Obi is strange to my people at the grassroots and these people are the major decider on who goes to aso rock. I keep laughing each time I see Peter Obi supporters ragging with fire and brimstone all over social media. Peter Obi still have a lot of work to do and Igbos in general should choose between Nigeria and Biafra, they can’t keep messing themselves up every four years.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sparrk007:
enlighting them how to use their PVC wisely will save them from boko Haram, bandits and herdmens....shey bandits don enter Abuja last last everybody's eyes go clear even you.
Who told you they are not enlightened? Shush it because politics in Nigeria is more than it meets the eyes.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Gandollar(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
id911:

This line of campaign against Obi will not gain any convert for your candidate instead, you're doing Atiku more harm than good in the South. We that have invested so much in Atiku's political journey over the years see you as a jester with no political awareness.
He's an almajiri. A jobless one for that matter.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Igbos are their own problems and it will be a very difficult thing for an igbo man to smell aso rock, they should learn from the yorubas. Whatever the yorubas are doing to gain our support as at when needed, they should do same . Igbos think they can stand alone and achieve their aim, maybe that will only happen in Biafra ( which is a mirage) , igbos are not humble and that’s their greatest undoing.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Softmirror: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sparrk007:

YOU HARDLY HEAR THE NORTH COMPLAIN. SEEMS THE NORTH LIKE IT AS SO.

THE NORTH IS SO UNITED THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT THE BANDITS KILLING AND MAKING LIFE SO MISERABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITED. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT 99% OF THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH ARE BY NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF THE NORTH IS AN INTERSTING PHENOMENON. THE OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, PARTICULARLY THE SOUTH WEST WOULD QUICKLY GIVE THEIR BROTHER UP IF HE BECOMES A MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNITY. THE NORTH IS UNITED IN GOOD AND EVIL.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Gandollar(f): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
How many times did buhari try and failed? How many times is Atiku trying now?

If Obi fails, we pray for life, he will try again till he succeeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by kk2027: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado boys and girls will be confised on what to say now. Will they blame Obi who they try to blackmail but can't now in this situation or will they blame his supporters who don't care about how they respond to other candidates.

If any agbado cassava eating dog attacks Obi,omo I go fire you & your Bishop Tinubu pampers head distributor back X10. Go and cry to Obi.

hahhaha true

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by kk2027: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:

You've commented multiple times on this thread saying the same thing?

Why so worried for Peter Obi if he's not a threat to your candidate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
How many times did buhari try and failed? How many times is Atiku trying now?

If Obi fails, we pray for life, he will try again till he succeeds.
You don’t get it, our diversity and multiplicity in this country is a major problem which only favours the majority, other tribes will be needing that majority tribe to achieve their aim else it will always be from one failed story to another. Nigeria politics is entirely a different thing from what you see and read on social media, this is reality.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
kk2027:

You've commented multiple times on this thread saying the same thing?

Why so worried for Peter Obi if he's not a threat to your candidate?
I hardly comment on threads but I want you all to be prepared for the big disappointment, accept reality and you all Peter Obi fans should stop constituting nuisance on social media

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Kalashnikov49: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

colorsofrainbow:
Agbado boys and girls will be confused on what to say now. Will they blame Obi who they try to blackmail but can't now in this situation or will they blame his supporters who don't care about how they respond to other candidates.

If any agbado cassava eating dog attacks Obi,omo I go fire you & your Oluwole Bishop Tinubu pampers head distributor back X10. Go and cry to Obi.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Sparrk007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU HARDLY HERE THE NORTH COMPLAIN. SEEMS THE NORTH LIKE IT AS SO.

THE NORTH IS SO UNITED THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT THE BANDITS KILLING AND MAKING LIFE SO MISERABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITED. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT 99% OF THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH ARE BY NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF THE NORTH IS AN INTERSTING PHENOMENON. THE OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, PARTICULARLY THE SOUTH WEST WOULD QUICKLY GIVE THEIR BROTHER UP IF HE BECOMES A MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNITY. THE NORTH IS UNITED IN GOOD AND EVIL.
and that evil unity will swallow them up...in niger Delta we don't unite in evil, if a millitant general go astrey from the will of the people the communities come together to bring him and his fighters down that is what happened to PRINCE IDOGO....Check facts. We can't be unite and be dieing in our own community..the northerners need to wakeup before the water swallow them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Gandollar(f): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
You don’t get it, our diversity and multiplicity in this country is a major problem which only favours the majority, other tribes will be needing that majority tribe to achieve their aim else it will always be from one failed story to another. Nigeria politics is entirely a different thing from what you see and read on social media, this is reality.
I get you but this quite different from your earlier posture . No single tribe, majority or not can win elections on its own. They all need collaboration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by infohenry(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Power to the people
A vote for Atiku is not bandits and Fulani herdsmen , Atiku is a proud member Miyyati Alla and owns more than a thousand cows that is destroying farmers crops in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Sparrk007(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Who told you they are not enlightened? Shush it because politics in Nigeria is more than it meets the eyes.
oga enlighting your people the important of PVC that's all because bandits don dey enter Abuja, northerners should correct the mistake they make with SAI BABA with their PVC tell them just that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by RightToReject(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
She, just like most other people, has an erroneous understanding of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't negate decorum, but of course, this doesn't mean that Petter Obi supporters personify indecorousness, given that they are usually mostly on the defensive side on most altercations.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Mide1data: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nairaland sha. Always giving misleading headline.

Well I agree with Aisha, PO has no right to tell them not to respond. But PO supporters should come down with the insults.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Power to the people

Peter Obi’s Campaign Manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by skyangelgabriel: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Guy nah u d lie what d elites do in north s to gather illiterates people with voters card give them 1k and collect all their voters card and go to either government houses or schools and b stamping at d end of d day they will tell us 2millions votes.north elites are keeping the northern people as slaves and are making the country to suffer because if a particular region standing up to their leaders and their leaders see other regions people not standing up to their leaders they will do all means not to give in to their people demands but a case where all the regions stand up to their leaders at once then the leaders will give in to the demands of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Spy360(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
EndSARS was it from social media or the villages?

Una mumu neva do?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Review All Mining Licenses, Mining Act, NIOMCO / My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.