Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning (4164 Views)

Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

The Jews also control 60-70% of the world economy but they cry of being marginalized everyday.

Who told you the Jews control 60-70% of the world economy?

Who told you the Jews are been marginalized and by who?

Please where do you get your BS stories from?
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Pray(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2017
People are just scared not to be attached, not real compliance. Common sence. Its just like wen Oro masquerade is out.
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Phonefanatic:

If you boycott igbo businesses then I'm sorry for your people which are too lazy to hustle.

How can an Akwa Ibom man boycott an Igbo man's business? cheesy

Do you want him to go hungry? shocked

And where will he get the money to patronize the Igbos since he's lazy to hustle dimwit? undecided
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Michael004: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
drake2000x:

Go and boycott Igbo businesses nah make hunger kill una. Igbos control over 70% of every aspect of our life in Nigeria...from clothes we wear, to shoe we wear, to auto parts, cement distribution, building materials, shipping and forwarding, manufacturing, fabrication, and more...
[/s]Yawwnnnnbn, this boring statement again. These chest beating is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by dumodust(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
And some people will believe this garbage

i wonder o
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Who told you the Jews control 60-70% of the world economy?

Who told you the Jews are been marginalized and by who?

Please where do you get your BS stories from?

The problem with you Afonjas is...you don't read nor do you travel.

I'll educate you today. The most marginalized/ostracized race of people in the world, are the Jews. Go and study it ...it's all online!

Now, go and read about Jewish controlled businesses and institutions around the world. From Google/Youtube, to Facebook, to Instagram, to Twitter, to Amazon, to Ebay, to Sony, to NBA teams, to American Football (NFL) teams, to Baseball(NBL) teams, to Canadian Hockey(NHL) teams, to Hollywood, to Music Industry, to the Banking systems around the world..World Bank, IMF, Goldman Sachs, Myrill Lynch, Liehamn Brothers, to global shipping lines, pharmaceuticals, to medical( top hospitals are owned by Jews), to top defense companies, even jewelry (named after them Jews) and thousands more. Go and watch Hitler crying in the video that "the jewish have taken over Europe" before out of envy chose to murder them, just like you people cry here in Nigeria about the Igbos and murdered them in 1960s. Anyone who doesn't understand how powerful the Jews are is a new born baby in global affairs.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

The problem with you Afonjas is...you don't read nor do you travel.

I'll educate you today. The most marginalized/ostracized race of people in the world, are the Jews. Go and study it ...it's all online!

Now, go and read about Jewish controlled businesses and institutions around the world. From Google, to Facebook, to Instagram, to Twitter, to Amazon, to Ebay, to Sony, to NBAs, to American Football (NFL), to Baseball(NBL), to Canadian Hockey(NHL), to Hollywood, to Music Industry, to the Banking systems around the world..World Bank, IMF, Goldman Sachs, Myrill Lynch, Liehamn Brothers, to global shipping lines, pharmaceuticals, to medical( top hospitals are owned by Jews, to top defense companies, even jewelry (named after them Jews) and thousands more. Go and watch Hitler crying in the video that "the jewish have taken over Europe" before out of envy chose to murder them, just like you people cry here in Nigeria about the Igbos and murdered them in 1960s. Anyone who doesn't understand how powerful the Jews are is a new born baby global affairs.

I didn't know the Americans, Britico, Igbos, Swiss, Danish, China etc hates the Jew.

Dimwit give me links to verify your claims...any idiot can type any BS for gullible fellows.

The worst self deceit is to sit on a platform created by an "Afonja" man and be vomitting...

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

I didn't know the Americans, Britico, Igbos, Swiss, Danish, China etc hates the Jew.

Dimwit give me links to verify your claims...any idiot can type any BS for gullible fellows.

Give you link? you lazy poo...get your afonja azzz online and research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Give you link? you lazy poo...get your afonja azzz online and research.

Dimwit the worst self deceit is to sit on a platform created by an "Afonja" man and be vomiting...

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

The worst self deceit is to sit on a platform created by an "Afonja" man and be vomitting...

Be very careful how you talk about Jews, I'm warning you now before you put Seun$ in trouble. They control the world wide Internet airwave and can shut down Nairaland$ if they detect any sign of antisemitism.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:

Be very careful how you talk about Jews, I'm warning you now before you put Seun$ in trouble. They control the world wide Internet airwave and can shut down Nairaland$ if they detect any sign of antisemitism.

Keep quiet dimwit, you can't vomit nonsense again?

So you didn't know Seun is an Afonja? They can never and will never...
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by supereagle(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
mybestlove:
See how the order was carried out.
If Nigerians could be 55% obedient to the laws and orders of their nation, it will be a wonderful place. We have more regards and obedience to market union laws that our national law.
Fear! No one wants to be labelled as an enemy lest his means of income be tampered with.
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by Sagay212: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2017
You can only buy newspaper if you have eaten and you are literate. From the numerous pictures of ipod miscreants posted online, you can tell from the hungry looking faces that ipods cannot afford to buy newspapers and cannot even read. You can't give what you don't have. Na this kind people wan buy newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by TheEastActivist: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Dimwit the worst self deceit is to sit on a platform created by an "Afonja" man and be vomiting...

The Afonja Sef didn't create nairaland... He only acquired it unlike the true owners of Facebook, whatsap and rest of them[b] cheesy[/b]
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by wanimo: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is a fight that we cannot loose. Biafra is coming
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by MichealMbaEmeri: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheEastActivist:

The Afonja Sef didn't create nairaland... He only acquired it unlike the true owners of Facebook, whatsap and rest of them[b] cheesy[/b]

I will quit nairaland when i see an ipob with a working brain. Smh

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by obyrich(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
facelessangel:
Total compliance. Next is to tell all igbos not to give 1 kobo to any police on biafran road.
And tell all police on road block to leave or face the wrath of the people.
This is what I want IPOB to fight- institutionalised corruption imposed by bad leadership. Tell all IPOB members to stay away from giving bribes to police.
Re: Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning by cursedAbiola(f): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
[s]
MichealMbaEmeri:

I will quit nairaland when i see an ipob with a working brain. Smh
[/s]
Always talking trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally Held In Awka Today / IGP Finally Appears Before The Senate Following 'transmission' Mess [VIDEO] / Breaking: Buhari’s Ministerial List Is Out, See Who Top The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.